A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 304,877
Currently Running With Scissors:
756 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Siginficant Other Swap Round 4 Gallery  (Read 5041 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

raina

I'm up for personal swaps.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2006 02:30:52 PM »

I sent yesterday. But it's going ground, so it may take a little while. Boo to slow postal systems!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Website | Blog | Etsy | Wists.

I have beading supplies and various other supplies to swap for cute fabric. I'm in Canada.
caffeinatedair
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2006 05:46:01 PM »

Bryan's package got here last night -- It's so awesome! I personally love the pinup cards TONS... And since the hat was big on me, I'm sure it will be perfect for his large noggin. Haha Grin He's really excited to see the stuff for himself soon - I'll try to get pictures up ASAP (I ran out of batteries for my camera last week!)

Thank you so, so much, kitty1256!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kitty1256
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2006 06:24:53 AM »

No problem.  I hope he likes everything!  Sorry the cards don't fit into the box very well.... I didn't know how to make another bigger box for playing cards, but maybe you can make one for him.

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Drea4545

Nothing is so simple that it can't be screwed up

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2006 03:07:42 PM »

We received from AModernmantra!   ;DThanks so much!  I will post pics as soon as I locate the cord for my digital camera.  My husband really liked the Las Vegas photo album- now I actually have to go make prints from our trip  Wink.  My daughter seems to think the ipod cozy is a little purse for her.... I promise to post pics soon, and THANKS again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

raina

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2006 09:37:46 PM »

I got an email today from my boyfriend, who is currently in Halifax for a few months. My partner was sweet enough to send the package to him there! Here's his email:

My love, (partner)'s package arived.  THe gifts are very cool.  When i got the package i didn't even remember who they were from.  I was like "(partner), who the heck is she?  O god I hope i didn't meet her when i was drunk or something and can't remember."

Anyway I took some pics, I hope you like them.

Neat gifts, eh,  i was really surprized how cool they were.  I thought they were going to be like a single necklace and such.  Plus, she must have talked to you because look at all the theme.  Its all water stuff,  i love it.
I'll use the beer mug, for... beer
The photo album for pics i take while im here.
The scarf i'll definilty use when its cold.
And the candy's... well, i have already eaten quite a bit of them.

Thanks you jen, and thank (partner) for me, if i can't thank her myself.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have beading supplies and various other supplies to swap for cute fabric. I'm in Canada.
DanielleHicks

**Sissy my little dog that is only 17 years old**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2006 05:44:13 PM »

That is such a nice email and must make your partner feel so good.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dorkariffic
Kind of a hippy.

Hufflepuff Seeker - Dork Extrordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2006 08:17:31 AM »

I recieved from myloveasdeep a few days ago, and promptly scurried off to Tom's house for a few days, to give him his prezzies! Unfortunately, in my haste, I forgot to take my camera with me and get pictures.  Embarrassed

Tom got a pair of WONDERFUL big, heavy bookends (which his books will NOT knock over, unlike the bookends I gave him,) with an Emerson quote on one, and a Thoreau quote on the other, because he loves them.
Because of how Tom's bookshelves are set up, if he used the bookends the normal way, he wouldn't be able to see the quotes... so he's using them the "wrong" way, so that every time he goes to get a book he can see the quotes.
He also got a great store-bought pickholder, which is wonderful, because he is ALWAYS losing his guitar picks.

myloveasdeep hasn't posted anything about what I sent to Michael, but I sent him a record bowl and personalized sheet music on parchment paper.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL SWAP: I'm hoping for dinosaur-themed Xmas crackers, or other dinosaur Xmas items. I can make a Jayne Cobb hat, or many other things!

"Before we begin, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you."

Wists & LJ links in pro
Drea4545

Nothing is so simple that it can't be screwed up

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2006 11:19:22 AM »

Here it is!  Thanks again AModernmantra!  My husband said he really likes the cozy- it keeps his ipod from getting banged up when he travels  Grin.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012 01:29:49 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

AModernMantra
Sprrrriiiing!

Oh, hai, I upgraded your leaf.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2006 10:57:58 AM »

You're welcome! I'm glad the photo frame survived the box; I was worried the little grill, etc would get bent up.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

43 Things | Wists

I <3 personal swaps!
raina

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2006 11:13:05 AM »

jinxme hasn't posted pictures of her boyfriend's stuff yet, so here - i will!

A crocheted black scarf, a bag of flavoured jelly beans, and a jacket with an embroidered guitar on it, since he is a musician!

That is a Sublime pattern that i used for the guitar.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Knit a Simple Baby Hat
How to Condition Flowers for Flower Arrangements
How to Knit Fingerless Gloves
How to Knit the Knit Stitch
How to Customize Melt-and-Pour Soap
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...