A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,050
Currently Running With Scissors:
605 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Big Lebowski Swap Gallery  (Read 11563 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

licalee
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2006 01:32:34 PM »

Great stuff, guys!

I received a poster and t-shirt from my partner, ophelia, but am still waiting for the crafty package. Pix when I get it!

Just so everyone knows I have been working on this. We may need an angel for knitty mcknitknit so if there are any volunteers go ahead and say something now!

Also - I WILL NOT HAVE INTERNET ACCESS FROM MONDAY 8/2 THROUGH WEDNESDAY 8/4. These are circumstances beyond my control. Everybody who has kept me updated and their partner received should have feedback in their profile already but I do know of one case where I left a comment but forgot to change it from IN PROGRESS to POSITIVE. Hopefully that was a one time deal But let me know asap if there are any other issues. I will try to get online at work but I would only have at most 5 minutes to check on things so I'll be virtually unreachable for 3 days. I'm really sorry but there is nothing I can do Sad

Thanks for a great swap guys!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
danger.kitty
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2006 05:25:20 PM »

I got my package from Licalee today.  Yep Canada Post delivers on Saturdays.  There's a tshirt with a toe painted on the breast pocket and the quote from Bunny "I'll suck your cock for $1000" on the back, a really awesome sculpted toe magnet and a magnetic poetry set.   I'm sure my friend, Chris, will love this stuff!  Although, I may have to add to the tshirt "I'm going to find a bank machine" or whatever the quote is that the Dude says after Bunny makes her offer to get him to wear the tshirt  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Crafty Aunt:  taking on 2011 one DIY gift at a time
http://craftyaunty.blogspot.com/
licalee
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2006 11:22:30 AM »

Oh I'm so glad it arrived! I fumbled up the postal code and I was so worried. I can send you more letters but I'm really broke at the moment - it could take a few weeks for me to have any disposable income.

I hope he likes everything!

Hopefully I'll get your project done during the days I have no internet access Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
licalee
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2006 09:23:34 PM »

We will be needing a swap angel for knitty mcknitknit. ophelia hasn't responded at all to my messages or emails. I just hope everything is ok with her. She said she had a cold and would be sending late then never logged on again. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt because she was sick but it's been almost two weeks now so we have to move on. Knitty made some really awesome stuff and sent early so she deserves an awesome angel. That would be you! PM me for more info.

And - rocknroll - I somehow missed that you made a Jesus dance flip book - how awesome is that? Oh man, I'd love to see video of that - msmeow: if you have a digi cam with video recording can you please take a vid and put it on youtube? I'd invite you to my interperative dance recital!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pamplemousse
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2006 08:44:11 AM »

I received my package from Knitting Twit, and everything is AWESOME!!! I was completely spoiled!

I will be able to post pictures in the next day or two.

Thank you thank you thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm covered in bees!
msmeow
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2006 10:09:59 AM »

I think my digi cam has a vidoe feature, but I've never used it to post something.  I'll see what I can do so you can share in the glory of the Jesus Dance flipbook.  It's marvelous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2006 10:12:57 AM »

That sounds fantastic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
knittingtwit

who needs a lawnmower?

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2006 08:09:08 PM »

I received my package from Knitting Twit, and everything is AWESOME!!! I was completely spoiled!

I will be able to post pictures in the next day or two.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Gorsh!

I received my lebowski stuff and I love it!  I took some silly interpretive dance photos and have already painted my toes GREEN!  I will post pictures tommorrow.  I am so glad you liked what i made... I was so going to make something maude oriented but the pull of the Jesus was hard to ignore.  I received an awesome Walter bowling bag and Jesus magnets and.. well, you'll have to wait for the photos won't you?  thanks preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'pamplemousse.....XOXOXOXOX..') that's for your extra specialness...
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006 08:11:30 PM by knittingtwit » THIS ROCKS   Logged
licalee
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2006 08:39:04 AM »

I'm back with internet access again. I should be back online after work this evening to give feedback to those whose packages were received within the past few days. Remember to PM me with your received info guys!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
licalee
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2006 04:35:19 PM »

OK - unless you're a member of the double partner ditch and switch duo you should have feedback by now. Please let me know if anything is up!

Thanks for a fun swap, guys!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Bison Chili to go with your beer
Country Style and Lemon Balsamic Green Beans Recipe
Wild Sockeye Salmon Roasted on a Cedar Plank
Simple Salmon with Caper Sauce and Rice Pilaf
Serrano Ham and Cabernet Soaked Cheddar Stuffed Chicken
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...