A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 299,151
Currently Running With Scissors:
650 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Big Lebowski Swap Gallery  (Read 12335 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

msmeow
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2006 05:13:53 PM »

I got my pacakge from rocknroll on Friday!  And it is awesome.  Check my goodies:

That's a bath ready marmont/ferret, and a Foldgers can filled with, not Donny's ashes but a fab nacklace with bowling pins and scissors, a Jesus dance flipbook, green nail polish and a Credence mix tape, of course.

But this is the best, my very own El Duderino bowling shirt!

Isn't that embroidery amazing!  Kudos to rocknroll on her talent!  And yes, that's Larry's homework there.
Here's the front of the shirt with El Duderino stiched in.  I wore the shirt right away.

Thank you!!!!!!  It's the best rocknroll!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
licalee
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2006 06:30:01 PM »

Nice marmot!

hahaha that stuff is great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
knitty mcknitknit

I love scotch, scotchy scotch scotch, down it goes

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2006 06:46:36 PM »

Rocknroll, you rock! And roll...

Love the marmot/ferret idea, and the Folger's Can ("Is there a Ralph's around here?"). The shirt is amazing, too - such detail!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2006 10:18:41 PM »

Holy crap! Okay...finally here are the goodies I got from batgirl. We are still giggling over the toe and the rug. Thank you soooo much! I have almost worn out my wristlet. It's a huge success!!!  I love the pillow too!
Thank you!!!!!! Kiss Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog!
My pinterest
Proud member of SEEN: the Society of Ernestly Embroidering Nerds
licalee
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2006 11:25:46 PM »

Shit. I just had to mop up my keyboard after looking at that Malibu wristlet.

I just have to know what it says on the keychain...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rocknroll

I've been away, but now I'm back!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2006 07:13:15 AM »

msmeow: so glad you liked everything! The shirt was my favorite thing too...and didn't take as long to do as it appears. Can't wait to see what goodies I'm getting!!!

kittykill: That wristlet next to the coffee mug just made me laugh out loud! All I could think about was the sheriff's mug bouncing off the dude's forehead!

sooooo good!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2006 07:37:44 AM »

I'm so glad you liked it Kittykill, I had a BLAST with this swap! I made several "firsts" too! The wristlet was my first lined zipper pouch (first anything zippered) and the rug has my first melted beads! And actually the mug was my first M&P soy candle. Fun! I had been in a crafty slump and this swap was so much un I snapped out of it! So thanks Licalee, Kittykill, and everyone, for making this so much fun! MSMeow, all that stuff is awesome! The embroidery is great and the "marmot" is hilarious! I can't wait to see what everyne else made!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
licalee
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2006 04:18:18 PM »

I'm so glad you liked it Kittykill, I had a BLAST with this swap! I made several "firsts" too! The wristlet was my first lined zipper pouch (first anything zippered) and the rug has my first melted beads! And actually the mug was my first M&P soy candle. Fun! I had been in a crafty slump and this swap was so much un I snapped out of it! So thanks Licalee, Kittykill, and everyone, for making this so much fun! MSMeow, all that stuff is awesome! The embroidery is great and the "marmot" is hilarious! I can't wait to see what everyne else made!

I love swaps because it gives me the opportunity to do firsts, and isnspires me to no end! In every swap I've been in I've been able to do a "first" item and it's just so neat to have something you've been meaning to try under your belt. though I may not have been motivated to try something on my own - a theme and a deadline always do it for me!

Oh crap - I just realized I missed one finising detail on one of my items. Oh well - it probably would have put it "Over the line" anyway!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
licalee
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2006 04:36:15 PM »

Hey Everyone! Please Remember to PM me with your sending info. Remember I'll be cool if you'll be late but if you don't let me know it's not a good thing!

Which brings me to tickle_me_ally - she has turned off her ability to receive PM's from people, doesn't respond to email and isn't accepting messages via IM. I'm not stooping low enough to leaving a message in her blog asking her to contact me. Since I saw that she flaked on another swap in the middle of this one I've been trying to contact her! Luckily I caught it in time before her partner sent out but now we need someone for her partner to swap with.

That's where you come in! You know you want to hop on in and do some (more) Lebowski themed items. I know you do. You know you do. Let's make it official! Contact me for more info!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
indigokat

Craftin' while they're nappin'

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2006 05:18:54 PM »

Hi,

I've had a really rough week with a very sick kitty that we had to have put to sleep yesterday so I had to send my package off today.

But today I received the most amazing package from KristyGuna. Once I get my toddler down for the night I'll take photos and post them tonight or tomorrow.

Kat

By the way I just scrolled past Batgirls items and JUST now noticed the piss stain on the rug. That is frigging hysterical! And I love all the other items too. You are all so clever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Back from hiatus and trying not to just lurk.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Stir fry and Blanching - Chinese Cooking Techniques
How to Make Seared Duck Breast - Food Done Right
How to Make a Stir Fry Meal
How to Make Yakitori
How to Make Pad Thai - Thai Foodcast:
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...