A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,667
Currently Running With Scissors:
645 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 14 Gallery  (Read 41813 times)
Tags for this thread: gifts_for_knitters , table_runner  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Samsara
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #180 on: October 03, 2006 10:20:41 AM »

you know when you were all saying bottle cap jewllery, I was thinking "ok thats weird", you only ever see plastic screw top lids over here, but when I saw that necklace, WOW awesomely done.

Thanks Tanza! When I saw 'bottle cap necklace' I immediately thought of a Newcastle Brown Ale bottle cap - they have such a pretty star motif on them! And the BF is rather partial to them, so it was no effort to convince him to empty another one for me *lol* They also have the rather unfortunate *ahem* 'wind' after effect 'coz Brown Ale is quite strong and rich, so I'm just letting you know that I suffered for my art!!   Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #181 on: October 03, 2006 03:05:43 PM »

They also have the rather unfortunate *ahem* 'wind' after effect 'coz Brown Ale is quite strong and rich, so I'm just letting you know that I suffered for my art!!

ROFLMAO
 Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: October 03, 2006 05:11:08 PM »

I got 3 packages in 3 days - some of you know that I am getting ready to go on vacation - and I need to whip out a blanket tomorrow - then pack - get a bit more shopped for the trip... going to Disney - so I am so sorry if I am going to be MIA for the next week and a half or so...

But here is the goodies I have gotten...

orange sunset totally hooked me up with some sentimental fabrics and notions - from her grandmother - and since I have planted the idea of making a quilt from the fabrics she has - anyone out there also want to make a sentimental quilt block for her dad?
Okay.. a few shots here..
the whole shebang...
and my faves - I love the tan and offwhite the most and then I love the big flowery one... okay.  I say I don't like flowers but that just really stuck me as sharp - I guess I just don't do girly girl and that to me isn't girly girl..

Okay.... now chittybangbang sent Collin an amazing silk screened shirt.  I really want to learn how to do this - maybe over the winter I can delve into more crafts... And... Logan is now jealous of this shirt!

two shots... I couldn't help but send in the second one.  What a ham..

and Chloeiscrazy sent me a package - and she is going to kill me but I will redeem myself - I can't take a second picture of the majority of the loot - my first picture came out pitch black and I have to be a mommy again tonight so I dont' have time to take transfer rename and resize another shot right now - but I will!
She sent big bits of fabric(including some Batman - which Collin is in love with and didn't understand why he just couldn't play with a piece of fabric...) some trims and headbands - both storebought and handmade.. I did get a good shot of the handmade ones - I am very partial to the stars and to the dots on the top one.. but then the castle/rainbows are really cool.. okay.. the brown one is really me too.  Okay.  I can't decide which is my favorite!  I am so set on headbands - and they do fit!  fortunately since I do have a big head!

I will post up another shot of the whole kaboodle once I dont' have to be a mommy for a little bit.
Okay. time's up. They are out of the bath and now running around the house naked.

life in a house of men.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
_chittybangbang
« Reply #183 on: October 03, 2006 07:21:39 PM »

Wink Smiley yay! i'm glad you recieved it! I hope he likes it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

_chittybangbang
« Reply #184 on: October 03, 2006 07:25:17 PM »

ohh, i found some pictures i took, they arent the greatest.. Tongue

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ChloeisCrazy
« Reply #185 on: October 03, 2006 07:28:47 PM »

aw that t shirt is so cute!! And I'm glad you like what I sent you Deb!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: October 04, 2006 04:16:21 AM »

He loves the shirt - he wanted to wear it to bed last night.  He is so sweet to love getting things in the mail.  I might need to stay in swaps in the future just so my kids get things in the mail - Collin wears all the shirts he has gotten - over and over again - and Logan tends to pick the ones he has gotten too - he is especially fond of a space shuttle shirt that was made for him a bit ago - and he has a robot shirt too that he gravitates to.  They both use their overnight bags that they got in the foc swap... they are so sweet.

I should be able to get an action shot of him wearing it today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
pinkangel1979
« Reply #187 on: October 04, 2006 08:13:45 AM »

Aaaaaaaaggggesss ago I got a microscope slide kit from redheadskydiver and I never posted a picture!  But here's a really bad one as my camera has died...

And here's a scan of the pendant I just made!  I wasn't brave enough to try soldering without the boy supervising me so I used the aluminium tape instead...

THANK YOU redheadskydiver- it's a great kit!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

orange_sunset

I found myself! ...Now where'd I put the scissors?

« Reply #188 on: October 04, 2006 08:39:12 AM »

Deb- As I said in PMs, I'm glad you liked everything and *You are a genius* Wink
After I make sure all my swapping is in order I may post for a request about that quilt. Oh you rock so hardcore...! ::is tickled pink::
Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 04, 2006 08:49:40 AM »

ChloeisCrazy - that is crazy cute! um yea i am totally wisting this!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
4 Ways to Refresh Your Denim For Spring and Summer
Spring 2013 Fashion Trends Rundown
60 Seconds of Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
Emma Stone Shows Us How to Make Cocktail Dresses Daytime-Casual
Tips For Wearing Peplum Tops
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...