A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,318
Currently Running With Scissors:
439 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Craftsters!~ yr-long swap(started 7/18/04)  (Read 45934 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kabili

I'm not a llama anymore!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2004 03:25:57 PM »

hooray! i got my first package from my secret craftster today! i got a "jordy" style bag that is multi-colored stripey with cute felt flower appliques. i'll post pics soon. thank you, secret craftster!

(and now i'd better get my person's gift finished and send it out, or i'll end up with bad karma! eek!)

***edited to add some pics:

my favorite is the way the flowers are stitched on. so cute!

and the inside, with a pocket:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2004 08:21:01 AM by kabili » THIS ROCKS   Logged

where are we going, and why am i in this handbasket?
Christie

"Smell the flowers while you can." U2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2004 05:29:59 PM »

Yippee!!!  I got my gift from my Secret Pal today!!!  Heres a picture:

They are sooooooo beautiful!! Thank you , thank you, thank you!!!!! I absolutely love them!!  You are too generous Secret Pal!  I LOVE long dangy earrings and these are just awesome!  I love jewelry and earrings and bracelets are my top favorites.  And yes SP, knitted items and/or jewelry or whatever creative stuff you come up with are fine with me.  I'm very easy to please, there's rarely something that I don't like.  And I love your theme - I'm a big fan of all things Asian/Oriental.  You are too cool Secret Pal!  Thank you again.

Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.chiquitasbonitas.com
Cool, Chic, Crochet Fashion
LuluB
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2004 06:44:47 AM »

does anybody know if the pictures of super-crafty-gifty-ness that have been put in the original swap thread can be moved here?  i think it would just be great if all the received items could be in one place for viewing, ooh-ing, and ah-ing.

erika

ps- i love this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kendaljay

Funny, she looks smaller from outside her head.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2004 01:30:07 PM »

Okay I got a gift from my swapper today!!  Cheesy Got a yummy smelling soap, I believe she said dulce de leche mmmm, and some fizzy bath bombs (I think in the shape of a heart, one of them got broken  Cry but it's okay) and this funky little plastic teddy bear in a Viking costume (did you know that in high school, I was a Nimitz Viking?? how odd) he's standing guard right now. Thanks Secret Craftster!! I will email you later with answers to the questions.  Smiley
Jennifer
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or maybe they don't mean anything anyway, and we just think they do.---Delirium

www.makeitcute.etsy.com
Lrschic
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2004 02:16:02 PM »

kabili- that purse is so cute!! kudos to kabili's secret craftster!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men."~ Roald Dahl

My website: www.craftemagee.com
melmelon

I'm a weird llama!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2004 08:24:31 AM »

I will be editing later to stick a pic in, but just wanted to let everyone know how much I love my secret craftster....sc sent me a lovely little card and a beeeautiful felt photo album.....I love it, love it, love it....and I love you too secret craftster!!!!!
ok...here's the crappy webcam pic.....
« Last Edit: August 16, 2004 06:21:05 AM by melmelon » THIS ROCKS   Logged
BagLady
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2004 08:47:56 AM »

I've been really bad about posting lately, but I just wanted to tell you all about the gorgeous earrings I got from my secret craftster  Shocked I totally love them!! They came in the cutest little tin with an "H" on the lid - I love it!! I will edit this with a picture in a little while. Thanks so much secret craftster!!
Ok, finally got around to getting pictures of these awesome items that I *so* love!

« Last Edit: August 13, 2004 09:44:47 PM by BagLady » THIS ROCKS   Logged

GracieTom: Original Handbags, Totes & Accessories Galore | www.gracietom.com |

Affordable website design & logo development | www.lisettedesign.com |
706Designs
"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong" -Joseph Chilton Pearce

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2004 09:28:44 AM »

Yeah, I got a package in the mail, today!!!  I was so excited, I ripped the package open fast.  My hubby was laughing.

I got a wonderfully cute & warm hat to wear this winter (how did you know I needed a hat, as cold as its been around here lately, I might need to wear it sooner!)  There is more red in the cap than the picture shows.    I love the floral pin....it was made very well.  I think I'll use your technique to make some of my own!

My cat loved checking out my goodies and wanted to get in on the picture

My S.C. also added the cutest french cat post card.  Its darling!

Thank-you so much for everything.  I love it all!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ctgirl
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2004 05:34:21 PM »

Yeah!  I got my first package today.  Thank you Secret Craftster, I love it and it totally brightened my otherwise miserable day!  My SC was very busy.  I got a huge stack of cute colored shaving cream paper which I love b/c it smells like a guy (something absent in my life right now,) a little handbag with a heart and "R" on it, a drawing with my name on it and a really cute little notebook with a mermen stamp and am embossed "R."  I have been meaning to make myself and initial bag, so now I don't have to.  Thank you so much secret crafter!  I'll post a little about myself in the other thread.

I couldn't get a good picture of the little notebook, but it is really cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MtyAphrdti
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2004 08:43:15 PM »

Wow!   My SC struck again!  To further my knitting abiliities, I recieved instructions and supplies to make the edible panties from knitty  Cheesy Grin  You should've seen my husband's face!  Now maybe he'll hush with all the "becoming an old lady at 25" comments haha  I also got some more fantastic postcards!  I'm so excited!  Thanks so much!  You are the best SC ever!!!!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2004 05:54:19 AM by MtyAphrdti » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Murder And Mercy In Texas
Killer Instinct by S.E. Green
To Write Teen Fiction You Have to Read Teen Fiction
Author Debbie Macomber on Her New Book, ‘Blossom Street Brides’
Ben Ford Demonstrates How to Test Wellness of Meat
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!
Meatless Monday: Chia Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...