A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 298,052
Currently Running With Scissors:
562 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Craftsters!~ yr-long swap(started 7/18/04)  (Read 40153 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lrschic
« Reply #330 on: May 19, 2005 06:51:44 PM »

Oh I'm glad to hear you got everything! I meant for the package to have a lot more, but I wanted to send something quick. I'm glad you like everything! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men."~ Roald Dahl

My website: www.craftemagee.com
kendaljay

Funny, she looks smaller from outside her head.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #331 on: June 06, 2005 10:08:53 AM »

wow...took me forever to find our gallery!  Wink  okay, i keep forgetting to post, but last week (thursday or friday) i got the greatest, retro orange, kitchy (sp?) purse ever from my nssc melmelon!  Cheesy  it's got big hugemongous orange plastic handles and it's made from a shiny orange fabric w/ a see-thru layer on top (i'm really not describing this very well) and blue beads sewn across the top.  very very cool!!  and it's about the size of a tote bag so i decided to make it my "when i go to the bookstore/library and don't want to use their cheap plastic bags" bag.  in fact, i went to half price books yesterday and used it!  super fab!!  i will try to get pics of it soon!  thanks melmelon!!!  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or maybe they don't mean anything anyway, and we just think they do.---Delirium

www.makeitcute.etsy.com
706Designs
"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong" -Joseph Chilton Pearce

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 09, 2005 07:21:44 PM »

Wowza!  I received another awesome package chocked full of goodies from NSSC Lulub.  I received so many things I don't know where to start.  I guess you all will have to wait for me to post pictures (and there will be a lot of them) this weekend!

Thanks so much, Erica!  You are awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mommiemed
Our New Business

I am a true Firefighter wife....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #333 on: June 09, 2005 07:41:20 PM »

I wish this group could keep sending for another year.
Maybe mix it up a little or keep it the same.
mommiemed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

heroinechic
« Reply #334 on: June 10, 2005 08:07:45 AM »

I received my May/June/birthday package yesterday!  Here are some pics...

Check out the plethora of Gary the snail or other snail related items in the first picture!  (I love snails!)  Also check out the pretty yarn and the decorated photo album, those are my favorites.  And of course the personalized Scrabble name plate is awesome. 

Denise M, I just sent you a June package.  I will send a loomed flower with that yarn to you in the July package!  Thanks Denise.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

DeniseM

The older I get, the better I was! ! !

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 15, 2005 09:10:27 AM »

heroinechic,

I got yours when I got back from my trip (I sent you a postcard too).  I haven't taken photos yet, in fact I haven't unpacked my suitcase yet, but I did open the box to see what goodies you sent.

Just so everyone knows, I did tell heroinechic which items I had re-swapped.  I received the yarn recently from midnightsky1686 in the Random Swap, but don't work with yarn at all (I don't knit, crochet, loom, and couldn't come up with any original use for it).  Since heroinechic is so talented with yarn (in many ways), I thought she might appreciate it.

I'll try to post photos of my June package this weekend.  Thanks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
706Designs
"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong" -Joseph Chilton Pearce

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 21, 2005 10:09:08 AM »

Here are a few pictures of the birthday bounty sent to me by Lulub:

Everything came in this cute box:

Some cute notebooks she added the cover to:

An awesome tote:

I'll add pictures of additional things she sent me, apparently I deleted them off my camera.

Thanks so much, Erica!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DeniseM

The older I get, the better I was! ! !

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 26, 2005 11:56:13 AM »

So, I'm slower than Molasses in January in posting photos, but here are some for this swap.

Received from heroinechic in April:

]

The cook book has to be my favorite!

Sent to heroinchic in May (she may have already posted pictures, she's definitely better at that than me):

Received from heroinechic in May:

]

That frame is awesome!  Embellished with a Japanese-theme; framing Japanese stamps.  Really cool! ! !  Perfect for my "Around the World" kitchen.

Received from heroinechic in June:

]

The jewelry is awesome (as all of her stuff has been), and she sends stuff for my son every now and then and he will be thrilled to get the Fairly Odd Parents sucker when he comes back home from visiting my brother at the end of this week.  He loves that show (and those awful blue suckers), what a mix! ! !

Heroinechic has been fabulous!  Thanks so much.

Denise
« Last Edit: July 05, 2005 09:19:19 PM by DeniseM » THIS ROCKS   Logged
MtyAphrdti
« Reply #338 on: July 05, 2005 12:30:17 AM »

I'm guessing this is up since I haven't heard from mine in a WHILE  Huh  Well, I thought it was great fun and I'll sign up for the next one that starts up!  Thanks secret craftster!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kendaljay

Funny, she looks smaller from outside her head.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #339 on: July 05, 2005 09:58:08 AM »

yeah...i guess we are almost to the end.   Cry  wow...i can't believe it!  i know i have a package on the way from my super fab nssc, melmelon.  and i have one more that i want to send out to mine.  <btw, have you guessed who i am yet?  Wink

secondstar/tracey...are you planning on doing a big reveal thing at the end?  or should we just go ahead and let our partners know on our own?  cause i know my sis, alleycat.rm, still doesn't know who is sending to her (although i don't think she's gotten anything in a while).  also, she wanted me to ask if you had gotten your latest package from her...i believe it was a "girls night in" packie?

anyway, thanks for such an awesome swappy!!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or maybe they don't mean anything anyway, and we just think they do.---Delirium

www.makeitcute.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Package a Letter with an Inflatable Die
Country Band Rascal Flatts Interview
The Evolution of the Flash Mobs
Learn to Play A Diminished on Guitar
Love and Theft Interview
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...