A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,510
Currently Running With Scissors:
576 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Craftsters!~ yr-long swap(started 7/18/04)  (Read 39689 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jpants
« Reply #190 on: December 17, 2004 06:31:13 AM »

just wanted to give a shout out to my sc for another great package!  thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alison
« Reply #191 on: December 21, 2004 04:41:07 PM »

i just got an awesome package from my secret craftster.
it had a cool xmas card, some chocolates, chocolate spoons, ornaments, wine glass charms, a beaded snowflake, and some cookie mix. 
THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kabili

I'm not a llama anymore!

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 22, 2004 08:42:27 AM »

hooray, hooray, hooray!!! i just got a birthday package from my SC and it is a 2005 knitting pattern-a-day calendar! thus far, i have looked at all the pictures on the packaging, but have refrained from ripping the calendar open to cheat and look at all the patterns at once. my goal is to look at each pattern as it comes up for that day. we'll see how long that lasts.  Wink thank you so much, secret craftster! what a cool gift!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

where are we going, and why am i in this handbasket?
go-fish
« Reply #193 on: December 23, 2004 09:15:45 AM »

I got this from my SC, and I cannot begin to tell her how thrilled I was get it.

I made the picture a little large so you would be able to appreciate the coolness.  It is a wooden vessel decoupaged in H.J. Ford's illustrations from Lang's Fairy Books (you know the colored ones.)
There was also a little celtic charm in the package as well.
Thanks, SC!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

five gallon bucket-- handmade & reconstructed clothes for women & kids, including plus sizes.
kendaljay

Funny, she looks smaller from outside her head.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: December 23, 2004 01:36:15 PM »

i got another packie from my nssc melmelon yesterday!! yay!  I got the great stocking she did for the craftalong embroider it, a blue fleecy boot with a sublime stitching kitty cat on it!  it is so cute, and you did an awesome job with the stitching! Cheesy  and then some cookies (which i haven't tried yet, but i'm sure are yummy!!)  and some canadian candy(my mom thinks that's the funniest thing ever, don't know why Roll Eyes) some red potholders (don't worry, i can never have too many!), ummm....i think that's it, hope i didn't forget anything!  thanks so so so much nssc!!! have a great holiday!!!!!!!! Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or maybe they don't mean anything anyway, and we just think they do.---Delirium

www.makeitcute.etsy.com
blue4
Faith

toe-lickin' good

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: December 25, 2004 09:21:11 AM »

I got another great package. I got a huge box of goodies.  I got lots of christmas things like ordiments and candy I also got the best scarf in the world! And also a "New Years in a Bag" Kit. I love it all. Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Some things are true whether you want to believe in them or not.
kabili

I'm not a llama anymore!

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 27, 2004 08:24:38 PM »

WOW!!! my secret craftster must be totally organized, as well as incredibly thoughtful! i don't deserve as wonderful a secret craftster as you! not only did she recognize both my birthday and christmas (my b-day is dec 20, and most people lump it together with christmas celebrations), but she did so SEPARATELY!!! and i totally appreciate it! i wasn't expecting another SC package so soon on the tails of the previous one, so it was a big surprise and really brightened my day! i got:

a roll-your-own needles case (how did you know i had made one as a gift, but not one for myself?!) AND some totally cute wooden needles inside! i've never worked on wooden needles before, and i'm really looking forward to trying them out.

and here it is again filled with all my needles:

and the grande finale is... this adorable tiny knitted sweater ornament! you'd better believe that this is going in my sewing/crafty room when the tree come down - no way i'm waiting until next christmas to see this!

p.s. sorry i got a little picture happy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

where are we going, and why am i in this handbasket?
Alleycat.rm

"Me fail English!? Thats unpossible!" -Ralph W.

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 28, 2004 09:24:06 AM »

Hi I got two packages from my sc recently!!! The first was at the begining of last week: I got a cute little stocking with candy in it (all my favorite flavors too  Tongue ) some little foam gingerbread men (so cute), and a really cool santa soap!

Then yesterday I got a do it yourself gingerbread house kit! And a really awesome pop up snowflake card!

My SC is so freakin Awesome!!!

I'll try to post pics when i figure out how to get the pics from my new digi cam to the computer!

Thanks SC!!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

706Designs
"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong" -Joseph Chilton Pearce

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 28, 2004 04:09:37 PM »

I finally have regular access to a digi cam now (yay!)

Here is a pic of my wonderful tote I received in November from my SC

and the inside

I use it as my beading bag and take it with me almost everywhere.  Thank-you so much, again, SC!!

Sandy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
indiaromeo
« Reply #199 on: December 29, 2004 05:25:25 AM »

Aw, that kitty bag is so awesome!

I got a great Christmas package from my SC. Yay! I got 3 lil lip balms (aren't they cute?!?!), a yummy smelling scrubby bath soap, a hand-painted wooden door hanger, some holiday shaped "drop-em-in-water-and-watch-em-expand" foamies, and a Sweet Secrets toy. Holy cow. I remember seeing these in the store and thinking they were THE coolest, but I never had one. Now I do! Ha! Check out my goodies:

« Last Edit: April 22, 2010 10:07:16 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lovely things for lovely people: www.indiaromeo.com
Because MALL is a four-letter word: www.thehandmademarket.com
Handcrafted adornments for body & home: www.thehandmaidens.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cara Delevingne Models Topshop For London Fashion Week
New York Fashion Week Spring 2014 Highlights: Sporty Trends
NYFW Spring 2014: How Top Models Party Post-Fashion Week
New York Fashion Week Spring 2014: The Most Stunning Street-Style Shoes
The Best Model Off-Duty Style at NYFW Spring 2014
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...