A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,172
Currently Running With Scissors:
601 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Craftsters!~ yr-long swap(started 7/18/04)  (Read 39070 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dani24

I am so smart! S-M-R-T....oops! I mean S-M-A-R-T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: November 16, 2004 10:36:18 AM »

Oooh, that book holder is cool!  I may have to make one.  I'm always trying to prop books open when I'm laying on my couch, or bed reading.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
melmelon

I'm a weird llama!

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 17, 2004 09:34:06 AM »

I am so sorry to say this...but everyone else's secret (or not so) craftster sucks, compared to mine, Alison. She totally kicks ass!!!! Majorly!!! Since I still owe good pics from the last two packages (still hqaven't dragged myself to walmart to develop them...I will, I promise) I figured i better shoot some craptacular shots with the web cam...I am sooooooooo spoiled....as in rotten.
hats and scarves

chocolate....someone must have been stalking my whiney ass over on glitter...

Inside the little gold box, and already shamelessly in my belly:

and the hat on the oldest rat...very craptacular photo, seeing as little miss wouldn't hold still

anyway.....Alison....I loooooooooooove you sooooooooooooo much....you are the absolute best and that's that.
*ETA - I forgot the HOMEMADE marshmallows that Alison made to go with the hot chocolate...ya....she IS definitely the BEST!!!!! Can y'all believe that? HOMEMADE FREAKIN MARSHMALLOWS???
« Last Edit: November 17, 2004 09:46:05 AM by melmelon » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mommiemed
Our New Business

I am a true Firefighter wife....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: November 19, 2004 06:39:30 PM »

I haven't recieved anything yet.  My SC is always good to send things.  Just here waiting. I hope my SC recieved her item in the mail.  I hope you like it .
I am so excited in December I have lots I am sending.
Please check out my hubby's website. www.members.tripod.com/gregswoodkreations
Thanks,
mommiemed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ccswch
« Reply #173 on: November 20, 2004 05:03:15 PM »

I think my secret craftster has been checking up on me! I am SOOOOOOoo addicted to handmade soaps!!! I received 3 different kinds, some marble magnets, and a beautiful tile that says "dream". I LOVE IT! The kids ran off with my magnets, but I did get to see them for a few minutes and they were beautiful! I can't decide if I want to go take a bath with one of my new soaps or leave them on my desk to smell LOL. Did I mention I LOVE handmade soap? Thank you very much secret craftster!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps
DeniseM

The older I get, the better I was! ! !

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 21, 2004 03:29:19 PM »

I got another pkg from my not-so Secret Crafter and it is awesome.  She sent a "Mood" purse, with various pins that you put on it, depending on your mood.  Some candles, a pair of earrings, a small pumpkin bag, and a really neat hemp necklace for my son (which BTW, he loves).  Thanks.

]
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kabili

I'm not a llama anymore!

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 29, 2004 03:08:30 PM »

my secret craftster is soo cool!!! i got a package today and noticed it was marked "fragile." that, of course, made me really curious. so i opened it. and opened it. and opened it. there were several layers of packing which i'm sure were there because of the fragile nature of the gift, but i had fun telling myself that my SC put it there to build the suspense.  Wink finally, the last layer was undone, and i was delighted to discover:

this mosaic-ed mirror!!! isn't it gorgeous?! i put it in my dining room because i have a blue and yellow theme going on in there. it looks great! thank you, secret craftster!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

where are we going, and why am i in this handbasket?
kendaljay

Funny, she looks smaller from outside her head.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: November 29, 2004 03:38:57 PM »

ooohh....i am such a bad craftster!! Tongue  not only have I not posted pics from my last package, but I got this amazing package from my nssc melmelon the day before thanksgiving (great timing!! Wink) and haven't posted yet!  it had a "kitchen" theme, I got:  some hilarious canadian potholders, some icecube trays (my sister filled the star shaped ones with wine coolers, and had "alchiepops" Roll Eyes), a cute little teapot shaped wire trivet (why do i know that word???), some tea towels with "air dry" and "you dry" embroidered on them (lovely job btw! Cheesy), some super yummy homemade jam!!!, some toffee coffee mix in a jar, hot cocoa in a jar (perfect on thanksgiving afternoon after we had our postmeal nap Cheesy), and the cutest little recipe book with some great recipes in it(my mom wants the one for the toffee coffee already!)  so thank you sooooooo much my nssc!!!! I LURVE IT!!! and I WILL post pics this time!! tonight! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or maybe they don't mean anything anyway, and we just think they do.---Delirium

www.makeitcute.etsy.com
mommiemed
Our New Business

I am a true Firefighter wife....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: November 29, 2004 07:25:41 PM »

I haven't recieved anything from my SC. She is so good to send me something every month.  I didn't relize how much I love getting things.  I got a PM from my not so secret craftster, and she said she liked what I sent.
mommiemed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

teriyakimoto
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #178 on: November 30, 2004 08:06:16 PM »

Sorry to my SC for not posting sooner.  I got this awesome package last month.  She is the coolest!  She put in some extras for my b-day too!  I love everything. 

Various Halloween paraphernalia (including classic horror dvds, handmade magnets, stickers, etc), a coolio handknit washcloth & beautiful yarn (nice color choice!).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Goddess
« Reply #179 on: November 30, 2004 08:10:05 PM »

My SC is so freakin cool, I just can't stand it! Grin
she sent me some Christmas Cd's one is absolutely PERFECT for me, a cd of christmas songs from the 40's ( someone has been doing her homework!) she also made me adorable address labels and stationery. You are the best, sweetie thank you SO much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Freedom Tower Rises: Rebuilding 1 World Trade Center
The Bay Bridge LED Project
Tapping the Crowd to Design a New Kind of Retirement Home
Dissatisfaction as a Defining Quality of Great Designers
Maya Romanoff Receives a Lifetime Achievement Award
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...