Swap name: Boy Girl SWAP Again
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Knichole
Sign-up date range: 9/7-10/7
Date to send item by: 11/7
Limited to a certain number of people?I changed my mind... I'll sign up as many girls as there are boys. First come first served.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? no, but I will do my best to match you up with someone in your part of the world if you'd like
All ages allowed? all ages and I will try to match you to someone close to your age
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: just ending 1 swap as if now
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: yikes YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
You will be matched with someone of the opposite sex for 1 medium item. Bonus gifts accepted.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?
are you a boy or a girl?
promise not to flake on me?
I like to leave it up to you to PM your partner and ask lots of questions to ensure some communication. post stalking is also a bonus.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM: Ok ladies, it looks like the boys need a break. I'll save the sign-ups I already have and I'll try again in a little while.