A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,581
Currently Running With Scissors:
677 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The "We Love Leah & Craftster" Thread!  (Read 44316 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mari_meow_meow
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2003 06:19:05 PM »

this site just rocks!!
my mom gets excited when i show her things and it has brought us a bit closer cause now we make quilts together and go to the fabric store... it soooo fun!!
my b/f thinks it is cool that i've found something productive.
THANK YOU CRAFTSTER!!!!!!!!
Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
begin again

my original tape measure purse, still going strong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2004 12:33:24 PM »

I especially like the organised layout of the site- how easy it is to find a particular craft and its instructions rather than having to search through loads of threads.  I've yet to post a project yet but received digi-cam for Crimbos so shouldn't be long!....

Good work Leah!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
missy
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2004 12:43:56 PM »

honestly, this is a good place for me to stop and say "Thanks". my boyfriend and i have been on hiatus to try and "find ourselves" and get back to the things that made us unique and attracted to one another in the first place. one of the things i lost was my crafting time. thanks to crafster i've tried so many new projects, and picked up some old supplies that i haven't worked w/ in so long. its cheesy, but it feels like i'm "me" again. thanks guys.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
beadkate
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2004 04:06:15 PM »

I think that people long to express their creative side. Before there was cable tv, computers, cell phones, etc. people actually had time to talk to each other, make things and share ideas. This site is the ideal forum for modern-day quilting-bee'ers, stichers, crafters, to gather around the hearth (in this case, computer) and share ideas and support from around the world...when you think of it, it's really pretty cool. It renews my faith that people still sew, glue and create. (And are really cool and friendly.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
holywhack

...trying to get it together

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2004 03:27:12 PM »

Ok...is is just me??  I would rather just look at all of the different threads than do anything else...I'm addicted to the site...I don't think it's healthy...I'm searching through stuff while I'm learning to knit...would rather be here than watch tv...it's starting to worry me.  My family has to force me out of my 'cave' and off the computer...  

tell me...am I alone in this?? Huh Wink Smiley Embarrassed Tongue Shocked Cry Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craft unto others, as you would have them craft unto you...
pikegami
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2004 04:56:34 PM »

No it's not just you!
I get sucked in too sometimes but I always consider it time better spent than watching tv!
I've tried a lot of different things thanks to obsessively reading this site. There's so much here and it seems to be growing exponentially.
 I used to basically just knit but I also started crocheting and sewing after being inspired here. It's really incredible.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
NynaeveAS

I'm pretty enough for both of us.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2004 05:46:24 PM »

It's not really bad until you are watching HGTV, looking at this site and knitting all at the same time.  Yes, I did that today.... Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged
comfits
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2004 06:00:12 PM »

it's definitely not just you!  this site has really inspired me.  i'm busy all the time now & it's great.  it's so awesome cuz things are added everyday--not just once a month like most sites.  there's tons of other bonuses about this site, but i know we all know what they are!  crafters love craftster!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
babyjoy726
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2004 07:46:37 PM »

It's not really bad until you are watching HGTV, looking at this site and knitting all at the same time.  Yes, I did that today.... Shocked

i'm 2/3 the way there NynaeveAS!!! which channel's HGTV again?   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

- fortune cookie of the week -
"do not let great ambitions overshadow small success"
lucky numbers:  7, 19, 22, 25, 27, 33
elephantfanatic

real girls shoot guns!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2004 05:42:46 PM »

well, i've convinced a 3 of my friends to check this site out! in keyboarding everyday, we get 20 min of free time on the internet, and me and my buddy spend the whole time on this site, showing each other cool things we've found!!!!!!! it's great fun! if only it had been around for yearbook last year! we did absolutely nothing in that class except get on the internet!!!!!! but yeah!!!! GREAT SITE!!!!!!!!! i find the coolest stuff here! i'll probably get my ears peirced soon, just because there are so many cool earrings here! my friends get ideas ebough from me just talking to them!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"All Cinderellas have their midnight." Thomas S. Monson.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Get the Most Out of Singing Lessons
How to Make a Scarecrow
How to Make an Easter Bonnet
How to Make a Hand-Painted Tie for Father’s Day
How to Make a Ghost Costume
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...