A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 301,613
Currently Running With Scissors:
698 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The "We Love Leah & Craftster" Thread!  (Read 48375 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

atomiqt
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2004 05:10:27 PM »

I agree with you completely!!!!  Definitely HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS......  and so on...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
chikki sixx
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2004 02:58:29 PM »

that's my problem, I've been so addicted to craftster that I have no time for crafting!  I need some sort of 12 step program.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ForevrBee
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2004 03:08:25 PM »

Amen to that...wait a minute. I'm a Pagan
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Damn the Man, Save the Empire!"
  ~Mark, Empire Records
lucy_uk
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2004 08:21:45 AM »

Well I am very glad it isn't just me! I also log on to the internet to check my email and think "well i may aswell have a quick look at craftster" and before I know it I have been on here for hours.

I don't even post that often I just read and read and read - it makes me happy  Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Coming soon.... Gorgeous modern handmade greeting cards & other goodies...
http://www.dottyrocks.com
twilight
Craftista

Aren't we all lamas really...on the inside?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2004 12:04:45 PM »

My name is Twilight and I'm a Crafster-oholic.  Smiley

Seriously, this site has really inspired me. I've learned so much and am crafting more because of it. It also gets me to finish projects so I can post about them.

Case in point-I'm finishing up my granny square afghan that I've been making on and off for over a year. Now I'm like-must get done, must get done, need to post pic on craftster.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"It's just a ride."-Bill Hicks
My crafting blog: http://twilightkallisti.com/
Twitter: @TwilightChaos
klippedwingz

Are you a Llama, I asked my friend, Dave?

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2004 05:01:30 AM »

Ok...this is the best site!  We all agree with this I am sure BUT since cruising other "boards" I have to say that this site is one of the easiest to navigate and use.   Leah you are wonderful !! (Imagine a big hug now!)  Just had to let you know.Cheesy:D
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AngelAngela

My dressform is alive!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2004 09:04:30 PM »

I Just want to Congratulate everyone who posts and the people who run this website.  I had been looking for a website for some time now that would give me inspiration, tips, ideas, and just plain courage in my crafting my art.  I definitely found it in here and am so glad for it.  I have a lot of projects that I have planned, and will get them going in the next month.  As soon as I have something done I'll post it with pictures.  I'm so happy that forums like this exist where people can share their ideas and triumphs in being who they are: Artists.  You, I mean, We, are all a gifted bunch of people, very talented and unique.  We are a source of genuine inspiration to all who, like me, have been crafting or want to craft or want to experience art.  Thanks!:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The limit upon your abilities is solely that which you put upon yourself."
SarahFroggy
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2004 09:21:30 PM »

tell all your crafty friends..hehe. i only found this place in march (bad timing for university finals) but sooo worth it. i think i'm obsessed but have never ben so inspired. can't wait to see your crafties.

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
justwantacraft
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2004 08:10:51 AM »

This forum is AWSOME I came here last nite the first time and stayed reading for hours and got up this morning and starting again now after 2 hours I really gota do other stuff but I will be back!  Thank-You to the forum creators this site wonderfull.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SarahFroggy
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2004 08:24:04 AM »

i've for sure got an addiction to craftster. i think i start every sentence with either "oh you could totally make that yourself" and "someone on craftster..." my boyfriend has been teasing me. Tongue i used to make stuff and surf craftster but now its more surfing. i think it may be cause there are just too many things i want to do and have no idea where to start. must pull myself away from the computer Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Stalled at Comicon
Art of VIBE: Hebru Brantley Puts His Chicago South Side Roots Into His Art
Art of VIBE: Painter John Park Protects Originality Through Complex Process
Visually Impaired Artist Jeff Hanson Wants to Change the World
The Lab TV: Eric White
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Removable Fabric Wallpaper
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...