A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 306,396
Currently Running With Scissors:
671 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Cat Lovers Swap 2 Gallery  (Read 13532 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

irish_chicky
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2006 04:44:27 PM »

yay, I recieved my stuff today!! I love everything, I'll get pics soon, if I can get the cam working!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am interested in doing personal swaps!!!
megan+mary

DANGER: CRAFTING ZONE

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2006 05:43:08 AM »

Everyone except for one person has sent, and I think most everyone has received (I'll update the list on the first page either soon or when I get home from school) so I've updated your feedback in your profiles - check to make sure it's there!

Millik has generously offered to be an angel. Thank you so much!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I will gladly do personal ATC swaps!

I've jumped on the wist bandwagon
irish_chicky
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2006 06:19:03 AM »

I would have offered to send her something, since she sent me stuff, but Mllik got to her first lol
ok so these are really crappy pics, cause my cam sucks but here is what sheriff sent me, And both me and my kitties love them!
I love this shirt! Very cute cat on the side! Cant wait to get a good pic of my kitties to put in here Cute to put on a necklaceMy cats will not put this down, I was attacked when I tryed to get it away so I could take a picture And by far my most favorite thing! They look awesome! Thank you so much!!! I love everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

millik
Cap'm of the Nerd Brigade

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2006 07:37:48 AM »

I would have offered to send her something, since she sent me stuff, but Mllik got to her first lol

Hehe. I was originally going to join this swap, but I didn't think I could make enough stuff by the send out date cause I had a work trip. I <3 crafting for kitties! I will try and make it quick, since I know you're probably waiting  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

f1ghter
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2006 07:48:59 AM »

irish, i love those pillows, they're just beautiful!  how lucky of you to get something so beautiful and useful! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
irish_chicky
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2006 07:50:14 AM »

i know, i love them too, they are so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

millik
Cap'm of the Nerd Brigade

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2006 07:56:36 AM »

Yeah, they are definitely super cute! How are they put on there? Are they stencilled, painted, or embroidered? And I assume they are maybe portraits of your kitties?  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cassafrass
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2006 08:10:18 AM »

shewantsxglamor - I'm so glad you liked your loot!! I was worried because a lot of it didn't turn out as planned at ALL.

Ok, pictures! Sorry it took so long, but I hope it's worth the wait. I received my package late last week, and Sarge has been the happiest boy since they arrive.

Sarge, checking out the goodies after I opened the package.

How can you tell its love at first sight? Check out his hind legs!!! He's had himself wrapped up in the whispy scarf toy (sorry, I don't know what to call it) and the bag for like 3 days straight. And I keep catching him with the felt toys in him mouth, walking around like he's the biggest badass in the world. It's funny how toys make my cat act like he's tough.

One more for posperity. The felt toys are SO cute!! And the cat board with the bells... I had no idea a cat could get so much pleasure out of cardboard and bells. I catch him sliding across it all the time.

I need to print a picture of my man to put in the picture frame. I love this color of green, and it's so cute!! And the treats? Thank you thank you thank you! I was going to make some over the weekend but ended up horribly side tracked. Soon though, Sgt Pepper will be eating like a king!

Thank you thank you thank you! deceptive.fragileness is an AWESOME swap partner, making the perfect toys for my little man and me!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheriffkarli
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2006 04:08:22 PM »

Yesss, i'm super glad you like it all! I was really worried. The kitty catnip pillows were portraits of her cats that i sketched onto the fabric with fabric markers. I'm really glad you like them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my crafting blog and tutorials at www.madebykarli.com
lady4feet
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2006 04:26:21 PM »

My personal opinion is that it's a small price to pay for being a proud kitty mom Smiley

awwwww...i agree.  i cant have house plants (usually) and mine go after the mattress too!  but once in awhile i catch them scratching where they should and i praise and get out the treats and throw a party!  haha.  they are our babies and they might be annoying sometimes, but they are usually puuuurrfect!

Hmm I don't think I want my kitty going through all that. She already claws her self up enough. Thanks for the input and the link ladys.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Try Stuffed Cheeseburgers & Spiral Hot Dogs For Your 4th Of July BBQ
Experts Warn Against the Choking Hazards of Hot Dogs This July 4
Dominate Bruch With Chicken Chilaquiles
The MOST American Burger Ever
The 4 Best Fourth of July Food and Beer Pairings
Latest Blog Articles
The X-Files
Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Donut Cupcakes
@Home This Weekend: Thrifty Cake Stands

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...