A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,472
Currently Running With Scissors:
485 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ** CLOSED** Unconditional September Swap 2006  (Read 6095 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Happychick
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2006 04:54:11 AM »

Hi, i'm rosie, i'm 14 and i'm in the UK

My wishes -

1) A freezer paper stencil - I want to stencil a tee each for my brothers and some of my friends for christmas, but unfortunately my hands are nowhere near steady enough to cut them out myself. Either one of the ones below, or one of your own design encorporating slipknot, kill hannah, queen, the ramones or the murderdolls would be wonderful.
http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencilry/stencils2/categories/bands/clash/index.html

http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencilry/stencils2/categories/bands/offspring/offspring7pi.jpg

http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencilry/stencils2/categories/bands/slipknot/slipknot4to.jpg

http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencilry/stencils2/categories/clothes/shoes/chucks.jpg

http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencilry/stencils2/categories/miscellaneous/49we1pl.jpg

2) Felted beads or supplies to make them. Blue and grey colour combos would be awesome.

2) ATCs on the theme of advice... i'm making a journal/book of... well... everything, and i'd love some bits to put in. So far i have a periodic table, some stuff about stars and constellations, some of my favourite poems, and some bits from an old ettiquete book, so that kind of thing. PM me if you want to know more!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

elephantcrazy
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2006 02:36:34 PM »

I'm Monica and I live in Georgia (U.S.) =)

1: I would love a scarf or gloves. Knitted/crocheted/sewn/whatever. 
2: Some sort of bag. Preferably messenger or the triangle back-pack looking thing, but whatever works.
3: Your specialty. I'm up for surprises. Grin

I'm turning 16 in November. I listen to pretty much all music, but I love all types of 'rock'. I can't knit or crochet. All I can really make as of the moment are tote bags. My favorite color scheme is purple//black// white, my favorite color is purple. Um, I have my lip pierced if that might help in some weird way.. I cheer for Stingray Allstars, our colors are blue and green, my squad color is pink. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
andy8715
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2006 10:10:46 PM »

Hellow peoples I'm Amber and I live in Lafayette, Louisiana.

1) A spinning kit. I REALLY want to learn badly and I'm like in love with the yarns I see on the net and I think it would be sooo awesome to make my own.  Then I could have all these customized colors and come up with my own nifty names for them.  Grin Cheesy

2) A bear bag thing like on my wists.

3) A surprise.

I like The Legend of Zelda.....Green is my favorite color, but I'm not prejudice against other colors except I don't prefer to wear or carry pink, purple, baby blue, etc.  A.K.A. what I like to call "girly colors.".....I like : old school tattoos, traveling, large mens shirts, foreign countries, history, and badges, loads and loads of badges. 
I'm also left handed.  That's just something I really like to have things about because not many people are and it connects me to my grandmother and father even though they were right handed (forced to be by school teachers)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest.com/andy8715
Ezri_B
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2006 06:57:37 AM »

***LAST DAY TO PICK A WISH FOR THIS MONTH***

Next month's organizer has been found. ZombieFlesh has wonderfully volunteered

Please also pm me when you send AND RECEIVE your items. I want to update feedback as soon as the month's over for everyone who's items have been received already. Thank you!!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006 07:02:32 AM by Ezri_B » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ezri_B
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2006 06:02:49 AM »

I updated everyone's feedback who has been received. Please check your feedback, and let me know if something isn't right!
Thanks everyone for a great swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ezri_B
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2006 02:01:11 PM »

I am so sorry everyone who was waiting on my posting their feedback, I believe it is all correct now, if you have received something and not let me know.... please let me know. If your feedback is wrong, please let me know! Thanks for a great swap everyone, we are NEARLY done! And it looks like we may be flake free!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Construct a Growth Chart for Children
How to Make a Handmade Nylon Pouch Travel Bag
How to Design T-Shirts With Potato Stamps
How to Knit Spell Bound Scarves
How to Make a Tooth Fairy Pillow
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...