A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,565
Currently Running With Scissors:
460 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ** CLOSED** Unconditional September Swap 2006  (Read 5899 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

_chittybangbang
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006 04:02:05 PM »

I'm in Nova Scotia, Canada.

1) Anything from my wist or wist inspired. (click here)

2) Sewing notions of any sort, fabric, thread in any color but black and white, sequins,zippers,button snaps..you name it OR roving for spinning and needle feltingthanks enchanted_wool !!

3) A purse or bag of any sort! I love 'em all! (hobos would be my fav) check my wist for examples!

THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CHOOOSES ME!!  Smiley

I love floral designs, polka dots, stripes (bright, bold) hibicus prints. I pretty much like all colors( especially brown, blues, and greens) It'd be easier to say i dont like the combination of black+green, florescent colors, black+red, and black+pink. I love snoopy& the beatles. I'm a "bag lover"..cant get enough of them! ..Just pm if you have any questions

« Last Edit: September 10, 2006 03:17:27 PM by _chittybangbang » THIS ROCKS   Logged

simplyfussfree
yay, wists!

I'm the dumb looking one on the right.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2006 04:19:00 PM »

My name is Jana, I'm in England.

1. Anything from my ever growing Wist list www.wists.com/simplyfussfree

2. Navy hip pouch ( the tut for it is in my Wists )

3. A white scarf

Anyone who chooses to craft for me, thanks loads!

About me: I live in Los Angeles but will be living in England for the next month and a half with my boyfriend. My name is Jana, I'm 26 years old. I like green <3 ( foresty/avacado-y ), and browns. I'm obsessed with travelling and with Romania, Russia, and Poland. I like Victorian looking things, forest themed things, Hansel and Gretal, things with trees on them, birds, ferns, bikes, and nesting dolls. I don't like: metallics, fun fur, yarn with a sheen ( like simplysoft ), when people clip their nails around me, and when people clap at the end of movies.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006 11:35:41 AM by simplyfussfree » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jenefor
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006 05:11:22 PM »

Hi there my name is Jenn and I'm from So Cal.

1. FIBER! I would love to learn spinning so maybe a drop spindle and some roving or something of the sort. or even some undyed yarn so that I could dye some (with instructions Smiley of course)

2. Yarn...doesn't matter how much or how small (literally! If I can get a few rows done I would be good). I am working on getting fiber together for making a multi colored scarf all kinds of colors would be great (no eyelash or fun fur yarn please) - thanks zenochka

3. Wrist warmers or a knitted headband...I know it is a while to the chill sets in but i would love to have something like this for fall (I am not that advanced yet on my knitting)
Here are some that I LOVE!
http://www.sockarmy.com/product_MS-RedAW.php (love the reds and button closure)
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=113699.0 (this in a olive or teal would rock)

Thanks in advance for anyone who picks me Smiley

About me...I am a 31 year old stay at home mommy of my 4 year old son. I love bright colors in general but to wear i tend to stick with greens (olives mixed with browns and bright green...also I have been feeling browns and aquas) I love animals , music and art. I love to paint and sew. I have just started knitting (2 projects down). I would love to try crocheting.
If you would like to know anything else just PM or stalk me Smiley
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006 09:37:33 AM by jenefor » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tanza
Angel in the making....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2006 07:44:36 PM »

Ok my wishesare these

1.rubber stamping diy kit or supplies never tried it but would love to

2.some headbands or a snood to hold my hair back. some examples on my wist.

3. something from or imspired by my wist, it's in my sig line.

Thanks in advance for choosing me.

I am a 32 yr sahm of 3 1 girl 2 boys, all at school now. I live in Australia on the western side were all the cool people live heheheheh I migrated from the east coats here years ago.
 . I love all colours but NOT yellow and only a little pink , orange.
not pastels colours more deep tones you know like ocean, forest earthy tones.
I am an aquarian and we love to be different.
love all animals and given half a chance I'd be living on a farm surronded by them.

I have just started knitting and an loving it but I can't wear wool so it has to be alpaca or acrylic.

surprise me, pm me with any questions you might have I am easy to talk to and hard to offend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2006 06:34:20 AM »

Hi my name is Roxanne and i'm from Texas.

1. I would love some fabric! I've been loving darker color since it's practically fall! (please nothing smaller than a fat eigth)

2. patterned origami paper. here is a link to some that i love (they are at the very bottom of the page! http://www.h7.dion.ne.jp/~atelierj/paperzakka.html [they don't necessarily have to be from there just an example] Thank you so much kristen219

3. a suprise. i'm pretty easy to craft for.

I am 16 years old. I love to sew and would really love to learn to crochet or knit! i love crocheted/knitted purses and accessories. i love vintage looking necklaces. My recent favorite colors are grey, turquoise, aqua, purple, and red. I decided i think i hate floral prints i like them it's just sometimes i don't? so i usually stay away from that. if you have any questions feel free to pm me! Smiley
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006 02:15:55 PM by roxybadoxy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
gyouko
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006 06:01:21 PM »

Hey guys, I'm in Canada!

Wish #1: 1" pins/buttons to put on my new bag.

Wish #2: I'm in the process of growing out a short-ish hair cut and it's at a very awkward stage right now.  So, I'm wishing for some hair things like, headbands, cute hair ties, barettes, etc. 

Wish #3: Shrinky dink necklace pendants!  Do some of your awesome artwork on it or cut it into some neat shape!  With colour or just black & white, although I prefer the latter.  And I'd also prefer if they didn't look too "kiddie", you know?  Some ideas on what to do with them: ribcage, anchor, heart, flower, faces, skull, just a square/circle with a design on it, animals, robots, wings, lightning bolt, apples, or some random object, whatever.  : )

Thank you, kristen219!  : D

About me: I'm 15 years old.  I sew and crochet and love every bit of it.  I've danced for almost my whole life and I read Harry Potter religiously.  My favourite colours are yellow, coral, turquoise, gold, dark red, dark purple, brown, blue, and generally rich or earthy colours.  I'm into vintage, baroque, dance, and military things.  I like owls, peacocks, whales, lace, filigree, cute prints/patterns (apples, owls, etc), long necklaces, and shtuff like that.

Thank you in advance! : D
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006 04:11:56 PM by gyouko » THIS ROCKS   Logged
veludo
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006 07:29:47 AM »

i am in portugal and my wishes are:

1- this is a long shot but... a how-to spin kit. i've been wanting to learn to spin for so long i think it's time to really try it.

2- something inspired in my wists

3- japanese/korean stationary or any other country cute stationary. i am always running out of cute paper to write letters to my pals. i don't care about envelopes, i mostly use plain envelopes, loose sheets are ok.

something about me that might help people that eventually pick me:
- i'm 27 and i am  a graphic designer
- my favourite colors are pink, some shades of green, red, yellow, orange, black and i love grey
- my favourite color combos are pink and green, green and orange, red and yellow, black and dark orange and dark brown, yellow and plum (dark purple)
- i like vintage and retro things
- i like cats, food, knitting, yarn, beads, buttons, japan, cactus and succulents, stamps, stickers, snail mail, paper, pompoms and felt beads, ribbon, and more and more and more
- some of my favourite cartoons/caracthers/whatever are miffy, hello kitty, alice, smurfs, miss piggy,
- i do not like gaudy things, golden things, bright pink (i am getting tired of it).
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006 02:43:38 AM by veludo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Minusxl3lindfold

R.I.P. Peter Steele. <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006 09:16:39 PM »

Hey! I'm Katelyn from Massachusetts.

1. Hair stuff.  Clips, Bows, Headbands, Elastics... Etc. Something leopard printed would be great.
2. Necklace. A purple or black one would be sweet, and random beads would be fine.
3. Make-up. (this might be a weird wish) Lately i really like expirementing with different eye make-up. I'm pretty much stuck on black, pinks and purples though.. glittery is good too. Any make-up tools would be awesome also. (I have greenish-blue-gray eyes.. hahah.. if that helps any.) Woohoo thanks Jenefor!  Cheesy

About me: I'm 20 years old and I'm in college (computer networking). I love girly stuff and non-girly stuff. I love cats, dogs, rats, hamsters, (animals in general hehe.) hearts, ruffles, polka dots, skulls, leopard, fish, plaid, checkers, bows, furry-ness, lacey-ness, cute anime or cartoon style animals, Japanese or Asian style, video games like rpgs. I really love color combos of ruby's, purples, pinks, oranges.. and color combos of red, black, and leopard. I love all colors really. I also love the rockabilly/psychobilly/punk/lolita look. Ohh and for music I love metal, rock, punk, emo, oldies, classical... etc.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006 01:23:22 PM by Minusxl3lindfold » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/minusxl3lindfold
Facebook: (always looking for crafty friends!) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000584671613

Current Swaps:
Velvet Rose
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2006 02:37:21 AM »

I live in Australia and wish for..

1) ANYTHING FROM MY WISTS
-http://www.wists.com/enchanted_wool

2) FIBRES/FIBERS
- Multi-dyed or plant dyed roving - no neon colours, black or navy please
- Angelina fibre (no yellow or bright green thanks)
- Silk fibre (roving, caps, hankies, throwsters waste etc) dyed or undyed
- soysilk, inego, or tencel roving

3) YARN
- especially silk fur yarn in any colour http://www.fabulousyarn.com/fabyarnpage_artyarnssilkfur.shtml
or this handpainted yarn http://www.fabulousyarn.com/fabyarnpage_handpaintedwoolUR.shtml
- interesting exotic/fancy yarns that I can use to embellish my felting (synthetic ones are ok and any colour is ok)
- recycled silk yarn (also called sari yarn)

ABOUT ME:
My name is Wendy & I live in Sydney, Australia - hence my different spelling LOL. I am addicted to Craftster! 

I am a fibre artist, & teach feltmaking & needle felting.

COLOURS/COLORS I LIKE:
purple, burgundy, grape, claret, berry, deep red, deep rose pink and variations on these. I also like mid to dark green in combination with those colours. 

COLOURS/COLORS I DONT REALLY LIKE:
yellow, orange, grey, navy, aqua, mint or black. 

THINGS I LIKE:
things from the world of nature - flowers (especially roses, wisteria, cherry blossom), tree, leaves, oceans, shells (but please dont send real flowers, leaves, grasses etc to me as the Australian Customs Dept will confiscate them   )

THINGS I DONT LIKE:
cartoons, disney, neon colours, plastic, vinyl, PVC,   

Thanks to anyone who chooses to grant me a wish!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlem
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2006 06:02:46 PM »

Hi, I live in Australia and here are my wists:

1. anything from my wist list

2. anything food / cooking / kitchen related for my food blog. it could even be an ATC, blank cards, felt softie, teatowel, napkins etc

3. japanese paper/fabric or japanes craft pattern/book

My preferences are listed in my flickr profile. Thanks in advance.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Edit Videos With Goggle Picasa3
Peachpit TV: Using the Displacement Filter in Photoshop
Photoshop Glamor Shot Tutorial
How to Import Photoshop Files in Microsoft Expression Web
Picasa 3: A Photo and Video Editing Freeware
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...