A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,294
Currently Running With Scissors:
545 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ** CLOSED** Unconditional September Swap 2006  (Read 6602 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ezri_B
« on: September 05, 2006 02:22:07 PM »

PLEASE READ ALL RULES AND DETAILS!

Swap name: Unconditional September Swap 2006
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Ezri_B & zenochka
(Organizers Change Every Month)
Sign-up date range: September 5 - September 27
Date to send item by:Within 2 weeks of picking a person/item

Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO
If so, which country? No

All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages, under 18 be sure you have parents permission, and you have a RELIABLE way to the post office

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES/NO YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES/NO YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES/NO YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES/NO YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO YES

For those of you who joined this swap in August:
Feel free to post any 3 wishes you please (AFTER you've been APPROVED) , they do not have to be the same as last month!

Please remember to send in the form even if you had a list in August. I am a new organizer, and I don't have your information!

You must PM the organizer when you post your list, so she knows that you have done so and can check it. PLEASE DO NOT post anything other than your wishlist (new OR old) and a little bit of info about you, any questions or comments can go here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=50691.0

Details of swap:
-- Each person interested will post a list of maximum THREE items they want. (Try and list items that you cannot make, but would like to have). These items must be reasonable; it must not be ones that would cost someone a truckload of money to make for you!

-- Once you have given your three items good thought, reply to this thread and post your 3 wishes, along with any other information that will be helpful for those looking to craft for you. (Color preferences, style, size, design, etc)

-- Those coming along this thread will scroll and read all sign ups, and decide if they want to craft for someone. Those who sign up as well are free to craft for another.

-- The catch to this is you cannot expect anything in return for your efforts except a thank you. That is why it's called an unconditional swap. You can hope that someone else or maybe that same person would want to make you something as well and then craft for you. And knowing the great craftsters here, I'm sure everyone will receive something.

-- Each month the organizer will change. All information of the swap will be transferred to the next organizer. An announcement will be posted about this change.

-- Each person can be picked 2 TIMES! This means that only 2 people can send to someone. Within those 2 people, the person may receive all 3 items. I.e. "A" and "B" are sending to "X". A chooses to send 1 item off the list, while B chooses to send the other 2 items. Therefore fulfilling all 3 wishes of "X".
Now, it is not necessary to fulfill all three 3 wishes..."A" could send just one item and "B" could choose to send one item thereby fulfilling two wishes on "X's" wish list.

-- When you post your wish list be sure to mention the country you are in on that post. For example:

I am in India.
Wish 1
Wish 2
Wish 3

-- Once you have been picked twice your name will be crossed out in red on the list. You can be on the list again the next month, when the organizer changes.

-- The crossed out names can be back on the list once the organizer changes (every month).

-- As soon as anyone picks a partner, you have to ship them their stuff within 2 weeks.

-- If more than one person picks a person and wants to make them the same item, then the person who Pmed the organizer first will get preference to make that item.

I would appreciate if you could PM me with the DC number or scan the receipt. And - Please DO NOT write your original post in any other color but black. This will make it easier to sort through.

-- All in all this is sort of a good karma swap. Give unconditionally is your motto my fellow craftsters.

-- All regular swap rules do apply for this. All of you who sign up will be screened to see if you are eligible to join the swap, including Newbies.

-- Positive and Negative feedback will be given for this swap. Your feedback will reflect the number of people you send to that month.

-- When you PM me your wish choices, please include their craftster name, wish # and wish.

I will continue the trend of posting who has chosen who.

Please DO NOT post your lists until AFTER I've told you you're in.

When you have been picked PLEASE crossout and change the colour of your post accordingly (green for one wish, red for two-three wishes fulfilled). If you need help with that, feel free to PM me.

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZER WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE:
___________________ ___________________ _________________
Name of swap: Unconditional Swap September
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address:
Do you understand the way this swap works?

Please remember to wait for me to okay you before you post your list

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE
green means 1 wish picked
red means 2 wishes picked
purple is how many wishes they're fulfilling
please make sure you change the colour of your posts once picked.

Ezri_B (2)
Dontlookback(1)
artistic_lunacy
IMIS (1)
MinusXl3lindfold (1)
Tanza
Thumbkin (1)
Simplyfussfree (1)
Crystalfairy (1)(1)
Starlawill (2) (1)
Zenochka (1) (1)
jenefor(1)  (1)
ashestoashes (1)
_chittybangbang(1)
roxybadoxy (1) (2)
gyouko (1)
veludo (1)
enchanted_wool (1)
ecrameri
suzeeannie
Tara1979
riario (2) (1)
Lol Stein (1)
A Tragic Disco
kristen219 (1) (3)
orange_sunset
stellato_escuro(1)
Snowflake
Happychick (1)
KatJones (1)
ZombieFlesh(1)
elephantcrazy
Ambo
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006 11:11:45 AM by Ezri_B » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ezri_B
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006 02:23:00 PM »

Gallery
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=121650.0

Shipping Dates
purple sent and recieved
blue sent
red means contact me ASAP

Send By

September 19
Orange_Sunset wistlist 1.5" squares to Ezri_B

September 20
starlawill wistlist item to crystalfairy
Thumbkin totebag to Ezri_B

September 21
zenochka yarn to jenefor
roxybadoxy wist item for IMIS

September 24
jenefor hair bows and makeup to minusXl3lindfold
enchanted_wool fiber to _chittybangbang
crystalfairy wist item for starlawill

September 28
kristen219 satiny ribbons to zenochka
kristen219 origami paper to roxybadoxy
kristen219 shrinky dink pendant & 1" buttons to gyouko

September 29
roxybadoxy beads/jewelry stuff to kristen 219
veludo a knitted scarf to riario
TheDishclothQueen an apron to ashestoashes

September 30
A Tragic Disco grocery tote jacqui  angel package to riario
rosali uk goodies to Lol Stein

October 3
Tara1979 wists items to stellato_escuro

October 5
Riario fabric to dontlookback
ZombieFlesh scarf to simplyfussfree

October 6
KatJones artquilt objects to starlawil
HappyChick a wists surprise and stationary to veludo

« Last Edit: December 07, 2006 10:20:44 AM by Ezri_B » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ezri_B
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006 02:40:33 PM »

Hi, I'm Tab from Wisconsin USA

My wishes are;

1. Surprise from my wists (link is in signature) Thank you Orange_Sunset!!

2.Knucks http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEsummer06/PATTknucks.html I love the purple Harm none ones with the purple and the branches. It wouldn't have to say anything either. But they are gorgeous! Or just make some up for me, and I can decorate them later.

3. A totebag (preferably with a zipper) I just started teaching preschool this year, and I ride my bike/walk to work everyday. I have lots of  papers to bring to and from work, so I could use a fun tote bag to keep my papers and books safe. Thanks Thumbkin

I'm a 28 year old, mom to 3 boys. I just started teaching preschool. I love crocheting and I'm trying to get better at sewing. I love the medivel type style, I also like classic looking things, such as handwriting, celtic knots, coat of arms, and I also LOVE faeries. My favorite colors change all the time. But I like grey and soft purple together, I also like fall colors. But I guess if I was just picking colors for favorites it would be soft purple, grey, and black.... however, as long as it doesn't scream brightly I'll like it! If you have any questions at all feel free to pm me!

Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006 05:38:22 AM by Ezri_B » THIS ROCKS   Logged

IMIS
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006 03:56:08 PM »

Hi! My name is Simi, and I'm from Brooklyn, NY, USA! Here goes my list!!

Wish #1: Something from your state or country, A souvenir type thing, with the name of your state or country on the item/ something that is a famous icon of your state or country. NO FOOD OR CANDY PLEASE!  Smiley

Wish #2: Something crocheted or knitted.

Wish #3: Something from my wists/A surprise!!  Thank you so much roxybadoxy!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who takes a peek, and thanks to the person who chooses me!!! Now here is a little about me!

I am a 16 year old(17 in October) who is graduating this year...hooray! I love baking. I hope to be a pastry chef when I get older. I also love animals, art, and I am a vegetarian. I have a pet bird, a cockatiel to be exact. I also have a beautiful beta(or siamese fighting fish). I like turquoise, blues, and pinks. I also enjoy vintage stuff! And of course, i LOVE crafting!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006 05:48:31 PM by IMIS » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am looking to swap for knitting needles and supplies! If you are interested in doing a PERSONAL SWAP with me, please PM me! Thanks!!!
dontlookback
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006 03:59:06 PM »

Hi, I'm Christina and I'm from NY.

My wishes:

- Fabric. At least 1/2 yd. You can look at my wists for examples of what I like  Cheesy But generally any cotton/ home decor fabric that looks modern would be much appreciated!

- A L pink tshirt for my boyfriend that says: My girlfriend went to New Hampshire and all I got was this shirt.

- A kit to motivate me to be more healthy and a kit to cheer me up since I'm stuck in a long-distance relationship.

About me: I'm 22 and I'm going for my masters in early education. I work at a daycare center in a classroom filled with four year olds. I love to knit [beginner], crochet, cook, and sew. I want to broaden my crafting horizons though so I want to learn some new things. I love dark gem-like colors, especially blues, plums, and reds.  I'm a simple girly-girl. I think this picture best sums up my style: http://static.flickr.com/31/63660763_ae87a69fec.jpg?v=0

Thank you for reading my list      Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...i just want a moment to be real

Etsy Shop
http://dontlookback.etsy.com

Wists:
http://www.wists.com/dontlookback
starlawill
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006 07:13:43 AM »

hello all! my name is starla. i live in nyc. i love making art quilts/wallhangings. also love atc's. i find trees and leaves very inspiring. i would love love love love:

1. anything from my wist. - thank you crystalfairy!
2. a beaded art doll kit
3. any items (handmade, store bought, found objects..etc) that i could work into my art quilts. i love seeing other people's views on this. i find it very inspiring and challenging. - thank you katjones!

thanks so much for looking!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006 09:59:34 AM by starlawill » THIS ROCKS   Logged

crystalfairy
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006 07:56:26 AM »

Hi everyong. Im in Ohio, USA. I love art and spend more time drawing/painting more than actual crafting. I don't have my ears pierced. I like blues, pinks, dark purples, moss greens and basically all other colors.

1. yarn - i'm learning to knit XD

2. knitting supplies (yarn needles, books, etc.)

3. anything from/inspired by my wist - my wist is random and has some non-crafty items.....sorry for the time it takes to browse through it
thank you starlawill

thanks for looking ^_________^
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006 03:50:06 PM by crystalfairy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

zenochka
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006 08:19:44 AM »

Hi! I'm Cheryl from NJ!

1. A knitted Harry Potter scarf in Gryffindor colors, I would so love you forever! I can't knit!

2. satiny feeling ribbons to make my daughter a taggie blanket- light greens, pinks, purples, light blue or girly colors are good Thank you kristen219!

3. anything autumn themed to decorate my house

About me: I'm 27, SAHM to 3 kids and very happy the summer is over! I can sew and do almost anything Except knit or crochet! I've tried, it just doesn't work for me lol! anything else you'd like to know pm me! Thanks in advance if you choose me!!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006 01:10:30 PM by zenochka » THIS ROCKS   Logged

employed = hardly any time to sew :-(
thumbkin
manic butterfly

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006 11:45:09 AM »

Hi! I'm Jennifer from NC Smiley
I love sewing and fiber related crafts,and dabble in a lot of crafty things!

things I'd like:

coffee mug -preferably hand painted in bright colors
hand made,cold process soap
hand made bath products (lotion,bath melts,etc...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ashestoashes

you'd better not mess with major tom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006 12:55:16 PM »

Hi Smiley I'm Jennifer from MA. Here's my list:

-full apron, perhaps with a pocket near the bottom?
-thanks TheDishclothQueen!

-resin or enamel bracelet or necklace

-stenciled tee or hoodie (size L)

I'm 29. I do lots of crafts, including knitting, cross stitch, sewing, making felt stuffies, painting, and  beadwork. I'm going to school for surgical technology, and like biology and anatomy themed stuff, as well as koi fish, dia de los muertos, skulls, frogs, autumn leaves, phoenixes,and black cats. I love music too, a couple of my favorite artists are David Bowie, Tori Amos, and the Dresden Dolls. Any of those themes would be awesome on the items I listed above.

Thanks for looking!

« Last Edit: September 16, 2006 09:26:01 AM by ashestoashes » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists

I dig personal swaps.
_chittybangbang
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006 04:02:05 PM »

I'm in Nova Scotia, Canada.

1) Anything from my wist or wist inspired. (click here)

2) Sewing notions of any sort, fabric, thread in any color but black and white, sequins,zippers,button snaps..you name it OR roving for spinning and needle feltingthanks enchanted_wool !!

3) A purse or bag of any sort! I love 'em all! (hobos would be my fav) check my wist for examples!

THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CHOOOSES ME!!  Smiley

I love floral designs, polka dots, stripes (bright, bold) hibicus prints. I pretty much like all colors( especially brown, blues, and greens) It'd be easier to say i dont like the combination of black+green, florescent colors, black+red, and black+pink. I love snoopy& the beatles. I'm a "bag lover"..cant get enough of them! ..Just pm if you have any questions

« Last Edit: September 10, 2006 03:17:27 PM by _chittybangbang » THIS ROCKS   Logged

simplyfussfree
yay, wists!

I'm the dumb looking one on the right.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2006 04:19:00 PM »

My name is Jana, I'm in England.

1. Anything from my ever growing Wist list www.wists.com/simplyfussfree

2. Navy hip pouch ( the tut for it is in my Wists )

3. A white scarf

Anyone who chooses to craft for me, thanks loads!

About me: I live in Los Angeles but will be living in England for the next month and a half with my boyfriend. My name is Jana, I'm 26 years old. I like green <3 ( foresty/avacado-y ), and browns. I'm obsessed with travelling and with Romania, Russia, and Poland. I like Victorian looking things, forest themed things, Hansel and Gretal, things with trees on them, birds, ferns, bikes, and nesting dolls. I don't like: metallics, fun fur, yarn with a sheen ( like simplysoft ), when people clip their nails around me, and when people clap at the end of movies.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006 11:35:41 AM by simplyfussfree » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jenefor
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006 05:11:22 PM »

Hi there my name is Jenn and I'm from So Cal.

1. FIBER! I would love to learn spinning so maybe a drop spindle and some roving or something of the sort. or even some undyed yarn so that I could dye some (with instructions Smiley of course)

2. Yarn...doesn't matter how much or how small (literally! If I can get a few rows done I would be good). I am working on getting fiber together for making a multi colored scarf all kinds of colors would be great (no eyelash or fun fur yarn please) - thanks zenochka

3. Wrist warmers or a knitted headband...I know it is a while to the chill sets in but i would love to have something like this for fall (I am not that advanced yet on my knitting)
Here are some that I LOVE!
http://www.sockarmy.com/product_MS-RedAW.php (love the reds and button closure)
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=113699.0 (this in a olive or teal would rock)

Thanks in advance for anyone who picks me Smiley

About me...I am a 31 year old stay at home mommy of my 4 year old son. I love bright colors in general but to wear i tend to stick with greens (olives mixed with browns and bright green...also I have been feeling browns and aquas) I love animals , music and art. I love to paint and sew. I have just started knitting (2 projects down). I would love to try crocheting.
If you would like to know anything else just PM or stalk me Smiley
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006 09:37:33 AM by jenefor » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2006 07:44:36 PM »

Ok my wishesare these

1.rubber stamping diy kit or supplies never tried it but would love to

2.some headbands or a snood to hold my hair back. some examples on my wist.

3. something from or imspired by my wist, it's in my sig line.

Thanks in advance for choosing me.

I am a 32 yr sahm of 3 1 girl 2 boys, all at school now. I live in Australia on the western side were all the cool people live heheheheh I migrated from the east coats here years ago.
 . I love all colours but NOT yellow and only a little pink , orange.
not pastels colours more deep tones you know like ocean, forest earthy tones.
I am an aquarian and we love to be different.
love all animals and given half a chance I'd be living on a farm surronded by them.

I have just started knitting and an loving it but I can't wear wool so it has to be alpaca or acrylic.

surprise me, pm me with any questions you might have I am easy to talk to and hard to offend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2006 06:34:20 AM »

Hi my name is Roxanne and i'm from Texas.

1. I would love some fabric! I've been loving darker color since it's practically fall! (please nothing smaller than a fat eigth)

2. patterned origami paper. here is a link to some that i love (they are at the very bottom of the page! http://www.h7.dion.ne.jp/~atelierj/paperzakka.html [they don't necessarily have to be from there just an example] Thank you so much kristen219

3. a suprise. i'm pretty easy to craft for.

I am 16 years old. I love to sew and would really love to learn to crochet or knit! i love crocheted/knitted purses and accessories. i love vintage looking necklaces. My recent favorite colors are grey, turquoise, aqua, purple, and red. I decided i think i hate floral prints i like them it's just sometimes i don't? so i usually stay away from that. if you have any questions feel free to pm me! Smiley
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006 02:15:55 PM by roxybadoxy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
gyouko
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006 06:01:21 PM »

Hey guys, I'm in Canada!

Wish #1: 1" pins/buttons to put on my new bag.

Wish #2: I'm in the process of growing out a short-ish hair cut and it's at a very awkward stage right now.  So, I'm wishing for some hair things like, headbands, cute hair ties, barettes, etc. 

Wish #3: Shrinky dink necklace pendants!  Do some of your awesome artwork on it or cut it into some neat shape!  With colour or just black & white, although I prefer the latter.  And I'd also prefer if they didn't look too "kiddie", you know?  Some ideas on what to do with them: ribcage, anchor, heart, flower, faces, skull, just a square/circle with a design on it, animals, robots, wings, lightning bolt, apples, or some random object, whatever.  : )

Thank you, kristen219!  : D

About me: I'm 15 years old.  I sew and crochet and love every bit of it.  I've danced for almost my whole life and I read Harry Potter religiously.  My favourite colours are yellow, coral, turquoise, gold, dark red, dark purple, brown, blue, and generally rich or earthy colours.  I'm into vintage, baroque, dance, and military things.  I like owls, peacocks, whales, lace, filigree, cute prints/patterns (apples, owls, etc), long necklaces, and shtuff like that.

Thank you in advance! : D
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006 04:11:56 PM by gyouko » THIS ROCKS   Logged
veludo
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006 07:29:47 AM »

i am in portugal and my wishes are:

1- this is a long shot but... a how-to spin kit. i've been wanting to learn to spin for so long i think it's time to really try it.

2- something inspired in my wists

3- japanese/korean stationary or any other country cute stationary. i am always running out of cute paper to write letters to my pals. i don't care about envelopes, i mostly use plain envelopes, loose sheets are ok.

something about me that might help people that eventually pick me:
- i'm 27 and i am  a graphic designer
- my favourite colors are pink, some shades of green, red, yellow, orange, black and i love grey
- my favourite color combos are pink and green, green and orange, red and yellow, black and dark orange and dark brown, yellow and plum (dark purple)
- i like vintage and retro things
- i like cats, food, knitting, yarn, beads, buttons, japan, cactus and succulents, stamps, stickers, snail mail, paper, pompoms and felt beads, ribbon, and more and more and more
- some of my favourite cartoons/caracthers/whatever are miffy, hello kitty, alice, smurfs, miss piggy,
- i do not like gaudy things, golden things, bright pink (i am getting tired of it).
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006 02:43:38 AM by veludo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Minusxl3lindfold

R.I.P. Peter Steele. <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006 09:16:39 PM »

Hey! I'm Katelyn from Massachusetts.

1. Hair stuff.  Clips, Bows, Headbands, Elastics... Etc. Something leopard printed would be great.
2. Necklace. A purple or black one would be sweet, and random beads would be fine.
3. Make-up. (this might be a weird wish) Lately i really like expirementing with different eye make-up. I'm pretty much stuck on black, pinks and purples though.. glittery is good too. Any make-up tools would be awesome also. (I have greenish-blue-gray eyes.. hahah.. if that helps any.) Woohoo thanks Jenefor!  Cheesy

About me: I'm 20 years old and I'm in college (computer networking). I love girly stuff and non-girly stuff. I love cats, dogs, rats, hamsters, (animals in general hehe.) hearts, ruffles, polka dots, skulls, leopard, fish, plaid, checkers, bows, furry-ness, lacey-ness, cute anime or cartoon style animals, Japanese or Asian style, video games like rpgs. I really love color combos of ruby's, purples, pinks, oranges.. and color combos of red, black, and leopard. I love all colors really. I also love the rockabilly/psychobilly/punk/lolita look. Ohh and for music I love metal, rock, punk, emo, oldies, classical... etc.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006 01:23:22 PM by Minusxl3lindfold » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/minusxl3lindfold
Facebook: (always looking for crafty friends!) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000584671613

Current Swaps:
Velvet Rose
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2006 02:37:21 AM »

I live in Australia and wish for..

1) ANYTHING FROM MY WISTS
-http://www.wists.com/enchanted_wool

2) FIBRES/FIBERS
- Multi-dyed or plant dyed roving - no neon colours, black or navy please
- Angelina fibre (no yellow or bright green thanks)
- Silk fibre (roving, caps, hankies, throwsters waste etc) dyed or undyed
- soysilk, inego, or tencel roving

3) YARN
- especially silk fur yarn in any colour http://www.fabulousyarn.com/fabyarnpage_artyarnssilkfur.shtml
or this handpainted yarn http://www.fabulousyarn.com/fabyarnpage_handpaintedwoolUR.shtml
- interesting exotic/fancy yarns that I can use to embellish my felting (synthetic ones are ok and any colour is ok)
- recycled silk yarn (also called sari yarn)

ABOUT ME:
My name is Wendy & I live in Sydney, Australia - hence my different spelling LOL. I am addicted to Craftster! 

I am a fibre artist, & teach feltmaking & needle felting.

COLOURS/COLORS I LIKE:
purple, burgundy, grape, claret, berry, deep red, deep rose pink and variations on these. I also like mid to dark green in combination with those colours. 

COLOURS/COLORS I DONT REALLY LIKE:
yellow, orange, grey, navy, aqua, mint or black. 

THINGS I LIKE:
things from the world of nature - flowers (especially roses, wisteria, cherry blossom), tree, leaves, oceans, shells (but please dont send real flowers, leaves, grasses etc to me as the Australian Customs Dept will confiscate them   )

THINGS I DONT LIKE:
cartoons, disney, neon colours, plastic, vinyl, PVC,   

Thanks to anyone who chooses to grant me a wish!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlem
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2006 06:02:46 PM »

Hi, I live in Australia and here are my wists:

1. anything from my wist list

2. anything food / cooking / kitchen related for my food blog. it could even be an ATC, blank cards, felt softie, teatowel, napkins etc

3. japanese paper/fabric or japanes craft pattern/book

My preferences are listed in my flickr profile. Thanks in advance.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
suzeeannie
Bella Of The Ball

I love you like a fat kid loves cake

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2006 06:14:37 AM »

Aloha! I'm Suzanne, and I'm in the UK. Smiley

My wishies:

1/ Anything inspired by my wists - http://www.wists.com/suzeeannie
2/ A cosy for my Mp3 player to stop it getting scratched any more: it is a sony nw-a3000.
3/ A special journal/sketchbook book to record thoughts/poems/drawings etc.

I am a 17 year old (nearly 18, wahey!) and I've just started college. I love music, poems and art. I'm also a vegetarian. Please PM me if there's anything else you want to know.

Thanks to anyone who chooses to grant one of my wishes! I love you. Smiley
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006 01:42:03 PM by suzeeannie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly Smiley
ATC swaps are always welcome!

Wists
Swap Partner Info
Tara1979
They Saved My Life...

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2006 01:33:42 PM »

Hey all Smiley I am Tara, and I am in Canada.

1. I would love some origami paper. We accidentally tossed 10lbs of specialty paper when we moved, and I am now very sad.

2. Clay molds, the kind to make dolls, faces, animals and other goodies. Examples of ones I adore are these: http://www.sculpey.com/Products/products_ezrelease.htm. (I already have the cat/dog and fruit/veggies molds)

3. Anything for rubber stamping. I love to rubber stamp, and am just starting to collect and make things with them.

So a bit about me. I am nearly 27 (next month), I am married (one year next month), and have 4 cats. We have no kids, but our kitties are very much our kids, lol! I am partial to the Jewish faith, as well as the Wiccan faith. I love art of all kinds, and try to dabble in a bit of everything. I am absolutely Obsessed with David Krumoltz! I love all colors, and will find a use for any color in my home. I am a very ecclectic person. I love music, movies, and much more. You can read more on my website (in my sig). I love animals of all kinds, litterally. I've owned all kinds, and have no qualms about any (well, maybe spiders). I am very partial to cats, dogs, reptiles, horses, goldfish and wild animals. I love crows! Well, I think thats enough. If you have any questions please feel free to PM or email me Smiley Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006 01:35:31 PM by Tara1979 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
A Tragic Disco
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2006 06:50:05 AM »

I'm from Rhode Island.

1. Anything inspired by my wists. (Some of that stuff, like the political t-shirts and vegan cookbooks, were just to send to my mom for stuff I wanted for my birthday)

2. Cool stuff for my bike. I ride a Peugeot cruiser that I found in a trash heap and fixed up. It could really use some awesome accessories.

3. A backpack/messenger bag. I really need a bag to hold all my notebooks for school. I've been using this ridiculous backpack that I got for free when I went on a school trip to Italy last April. Maybe something related to my interests?

My name is Jill, I'm turning 17 on September 18th Smiley, in my senior year of high school. I'm into music, politics, art and activism. I want to go to art school in Boston after I graduate. I'm a vegetarian. I love my bike! I play the bagpipes. My clothing style is some sort of combination of crust punk and hippie. Some of my favorite bands include The Dresden Dolls, Regina Spektor, World/Inferno Friendship Society, Dirt, Witch Hunt, Anti-product, Bob Dylan, Janis Joplin, Pink Floyd..so on and so forth. I love musicals (Hair, Rent, Chicago, Hedwig and the Angry Inch). I'm very into activism and volunteering and am currently starting a Food Not Bombs in my town. If theres anything else you need to know, message me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

riario
:*

expecting our first!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2006 09:37:46 AM »

I live in Illinois

1. I would love a medium sized purse
one idea is the Sha Sha Dream Purse: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=54769.0

2. big sturdy grocery tote with screen print of veggies or something fun on it

3. knitted scarf or fingerless gloves or headband (brown or some color that won't clash with my red hair)- I don't know how to knit  Sad

about me *******************
I'm a photographer and collect most things photo related

I like: earth tones (esp. brown & green), animals (esp. turtles), fun fabric prints

I don't like: pink, metallics, fur, studs, glitter, sequins

THANKS!!!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006 07:10:42 AM by riario » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lol Stein
Cat lady

Atomic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2006 02:17:33 PM »

Heya! I'm from Philly, USA.

The list:

Something inspired by my wists
- www.wists.com/lol_stein

A package from your country
- craft supplies, postcards/pictures, trinkets, food, anything I can't get in the US. I've never been outside the states, so a foreign "vacation in a box" would be fun.[/s]

Scrapbook/altered book/stationery supplies - rubber stamps, paper, cardstock, blank cards, ephemera, ribbon, ink, photo corners, all that jazz.

Thanks in advance if you pick me!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006 03:50:08 PM by Lol Stein » THIS ROCKS   Logged

So what are you, a mod or a rocker?
Six of one, half a dozen of the other, really.
------------------------------------------------------------

Want to do a personal swap?
kristen219
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2006 04:40:44 PM »

-waves- I'm from PA!

1.  a big thick scarf & fingerless gloves/wristwarmers as seen in my wists maybe in black to match my coat?http://www.wists.com/kristen219

2. beads, pendants, jewelry findings of any sort. thanks roxy!

3. an amiugurumi turtle!! i love those little guys and i collect turtley things. i love the ones from amysbabies etsy shop, but i beelieve their her design so not one exactly like it..but  i guess the same type of pattern? there are also some on my wist.

im 19 years old, and mostly answer to "penny". im going to start beauty school on september 18th. i love all things kurt halsey and love related. i have a boyhalf who wants to marry me, but can't really afford a ring he says "i deserve" since hes going to school right now too. so i basically think about weddings all the time since i have permission to plan  Cheesy i love kids and im very family oriented! i also enjoy sewing (i make my own clothes) and music, photography, graphic design, and web design. i absolutly LOVE halloween and thanksgiving!!! fall makes my heart do cartwheels!

my fav colors-
 black, green, grey, yellow, teal & brown together, teal & grey together

my least favorite colors-
brown alone, khaki colors, orange

thanks ahead of time! feel free to PM me with any questions! Grin

u can also look at my myspace if u need inspiration!!
http://www.myspace.com/kristengreen
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006 09:29:25 PM by kristen219 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Good morning starshine! The world says hello!

this was funnn
http://www.wists.com/kristen219/
orange_sunset

I found myself! ...Now where'd I put the scissors?

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2006 01:11:06 PM »

Finally adding my list Cheesy

1.) Some* quilt squares (12x12 inches please!) I'm *still* trying to make a quilt using squares *only* from craftster people! *Note: some = anywhere from 1-??? squares!  * (Yes, I need more!!!!)

2.) Anything from my wists/wists inspired (Link in my signature)

3.) A surprise? Feel free to stalk me if you choose this, I've been posting on craftster a bunch Wink

About me: I'm a 21 year old New Orleans native, living in Colorado and working for myself. I love renniasance themed items, and commonly dress up in "faire garb" to run around and improv. roleplay. I'm definately of the Irish blooded, love celtic knots and the colors green, purple and black. I'm a collector of trinkets, they line my shelves and the top of my computer desk. I'm a seamstress and jewelry maker... Hmmm.. I think that's it! Cheesy

Thank you!!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2006 10:20:10 AM »

hello, I am Katherine, and I am in Minnesota, USA.

1. A fun winter hat. Here are a few I like;
http://www.crochetme.com/flappy
http://www.monicaburnetthats.com/hat-metalkettle.html
If you make me a hat, please pm me for measurements and whatever else you need to know. My head is a bit large, just to warn you.

2. Organization! Either one of these hanging organizers would be sweet!
http://www.fredflare.com/customer/product.php?productid=2120&cat=312
http://www.designpublic.com/shop/mio-culture/2177

3. Any wisty-ness.   Thanks Tara1979!!!

If any links don't work, everything is on my wist. A quick about me; I am 22 and finishing out my last semester of school. The senioritis has hit...HARD. I miss my friends and s.o. back home badly and am finding mataining motivation damn near impossible. I really love arts and crafts and being outside. I can't wait for winter to come becasue then I'm really happy.

Thank you to anyone who picks me! And feel free to ask me any questions at all.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006 10:12:08 AM by stellato_escuro » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my blog for current projects and swap stalking info: daydreamhouse.wordpress.com
Lots and lots of things to be made: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
snowflake
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2006 08:34:19 PM »

Hihi, I'm from Singapore.

1) Quilt blocks (12" x 12") of any patterns

2) Anything inspired from my WIST
    ~http://www.wists.com/snowflake ~

3)  Supplies - bag handles, trims and notions, laces, yarn

About me:
I used to knit a lot.  Recently, I just bought a sewing machine and am starting collecting cool stuffs to start my sewing adventure. 

Colors, prints, anything japanese inspired

Dislikes:
Green color, anything scary or gross
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KatJones

Singin' & Craftin' My Brains Out

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2006 12:18:16 PM »

Hi Guys!  I'm Kat.  I am 28 years onld and  I live in Nashville, TN.

Here is my list:
1.  A scarf or fingerless gloves in chocolate, navy, or indigo.  It's getting cold in Nashville and I think I just discovered that the heater in my car is broken this morning.  Booo.  :-)
2.  A suprise from my wists (linked in signature)
3.  An infinity dress.  I have only been sewing for 4 months and am terrified of the consept clothing fabrication.  :-)

My favorite colors right now are brown, navy, red, pink, and teal I think... ooo and grass green :-)  I am a musician.  I just moved to Nashville.  I write a TON and am starting to get into different art forms and forms of expression (including crafting!)  Does that about cover it?  Feel free to PM me with questioins :-)  Thanks to whoever chooses me.  You are totally rad :-)
kat

« Last Edit: September 21, 2006 12:23:39 PM by KatJones » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"All things essential to the universe are invisible to the eyes." - The Fox

http://theekatjones.etsy.com
http://www.myspace.com/katjones
http://www.wists.com/katjones
Happychick
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2006 04:54:11 AM »

Hi, i'm rosie, i'm 14 and i'm in the UK

My wishes -

1) A freezer paper stencil - I want to stencil a tee each for my brothers and some of my friends for christmas, but unfortunately my hands are nowhere near steady enough to cut them out myself. Either one of the ones below, or one of your own design encorporating slipknot, kill hannah, queen, the ramones or the murderdolls would be wonderful.
http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencilry/stencils2/categories/bands/clash/index.html

http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencilry/stencils2/categories/bands/offspring/offspring7pi.jpg

http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencilry/stencils2/categories/bands/slipknot/slipknot4to.jpg

http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencilry/stencils2/categories/clothes/shoes/chucks.jpg

http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencilry/stencils2/categories/miscellaneous/49we1pl.jpg

2) Felted beads or supplies to make them. Blue and grey colour combos would be awesome.

2) ATCs on the theme of advice... i'm making a journal/book of... well... everything, and i'd love some bits to put in. So far i have a periodic table, some stuff about stars and constellations, some of my favourite poems, and some bits from an old ettiquete book, so that kind of thing. PM me if you want to know more!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

elephantcrazy
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2006 02:36:34 PM »

I'm Monica and I live in Georgia (U.S.) =)

1: I would love a scarf or gloves. Knitted/crocheted/sewn/whatever. 
2: Some sort of bag. Preferably messenger or the triangle back-pack looking thing, but whatever works.
3: Your specialty. I'm up for surprises. Grin

I'm turning 16 in November. I listen to pretty much all music, but I love all types of 'rock'. I can't knit or crochet. All I can really make as of the moment are tote bags. My favorite color scheme is purple//black// white, my favorite color is purple. Um, I have my lip pierced if that might help in some weird way.. I cheer for Stingray Allstars, our colors are blue and green, my squad color is pink. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
andy8715
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2006 10:10:46 PM »

Hellow peoples I'm Amber and I live in Lafayette, Louisiana.

1) A spinning kit. I REALLY want to learn badly and I'm like in love with the yarns I see on the net and I think it would be sooo awesome to make my own.  Then I could have all these customized colors and come up with my own nifty names for them.  Grin Cheesy

2) A bear bag thing like on my wists.

3) A surprise.

I like The Legend of Zelda.....Green is my favorite color, but I'm not prejudice against other colors except I don't prefer to wear or carry pink, purple, baby blue, etc.  A.K.A. what I like to call "girly colors.".....I like : old school tattoos, traveling, large mens shirts, foreign countries, history, and badges, loads and loads of badges. 
I'm also left handed.  That's just something I really like to have things about because not many people are and it connects me to my grandmother and father even though they were right handed (forced to be by school teachers)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest.com/andy8715
Ezri_B
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2006 06:57:37 AM »

***LAST DAY TO PICK A WISH FOR THIS MONTH***

Next month's organizer has been found. ZombieFlesh has wonderfully volunteered

Please also pm me when you send AND RECEIVE your items. I want to update feedback as soon as the month's over for everyone who's items have been received already. Thank you!!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006 07:02:32 AM by Ezri_B » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ezri_B
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2006 06:02:49 AM »

I updated everyone's feedback who has been received. Please check your feedback, and let me know if something isn't right!
Thanks everyone for a great swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ezri_B
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2006 02:01:11 PM »

I am so sorry everyone who was waiting on my posting their feedback, I believe it is all correct now, if you have received something and not let me know.... please let me know. If your feedback is wrong, please let me know! Thanks for a great swap everyone, we are NEARLY done! And it looks like we may be flake free!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Macromedia Flash 8 - Altering Drawings with the Selection Options
Macromedia Flash 8 - Snapping and Modifying Curves with the Selection Tool
Macromedia Flash 8 - Modifying Vectors Using the Selection Tool
Macromedia Flash 8 - Using the Line and Paint Bucket Tools
Macromedia Flash 8 - Distinguishing Between Strokes and Fills
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Toddler Teething Cookies
@Home This Weekend: Art Caddy
Everyone needs more fiber!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...