A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 302,486
Currently Running With Scissors:
610 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 14  (Read 38486 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: September 09, 2006 07:12:07 PM »

*giggles* Just a bit Wink Can't say I blame you though lol

See, taloola, you got picked!!!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006 08:43:58 AM by naelany » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2006 07:26:08 PM »

ok ok ok!  i cant resist!  i claim taloola for address labels!!!
this is my third claim and im done til i get ship ship shipping!

i am in pennsylvania, usa.  there is a ton of info about me at www.devakneecaps.co m.

i would love:

- anything you see on my wists of course: http://www.wists.com/devilninny
regifted/thrifted/revamped items welcome!  lets recycle what we have!

- SOAP, please!  i wish i had the skills to make lovely smelling soaps that is healthy for my skin.  and i love the ones with herbs/coffee in them.  i also love woodsy and minty scents (patchouli, spearmint, nag champa)!

- i am feeling a great need for a purseket now too!

- longish flowing simple skirts.  i like hippie skirts and patchwork (actually anything patchwork i would adore!).  interesting patterns with bright colors or solids.  size medium, PM me for more details!

- interesting surprise package: candy, postcards, mix cds, surprises from your area!  i just got an amazing one from australia and i want more!

- i have a few ideas for stencils/screenprinted shirts if you want to make me or my boyfriend one of those!

- headbands roxybadoxy style!

- a sleep/relaxation kit.  i would really love an eye mask, some relaxing music, etc.  mmmm.

- waaaaaaarm knitted goodies - i'll take socks, fingerless gloves (thanks ChloeisCrazy!!!), scarves, mittens, anything!  im so happy its fall!

and since i love the mini profiles people have been writing lately...i will do one too!  i am a hippie-esque country girl that loves cats, reading, coffee, and vegetables.  i assistant teach kindergarten, i live with my web developing hilarious boyfriend, and i love to craaaaaaaft.  and sleep.  and the craft some more.  ok this is getting ridiculous! 

thanks to whoever picks me!!!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006 06:12:06 PM by devilninny » THIS ROCKS   Logged

taloola
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Midwiffin' @ Mother By Nature Midwifery!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2006 07:27:54 PM »

yay! i have needed these for so long! thank youuuuu!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

laraebay
« Reply #103 on: September 09, 2006 07:40:02 PM »

Aww if only I was here instead of shopping I could've claimed the lovely taloola.. oh well, I'll getcha next time.. if I'm paying attention   Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
taloola

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: September 09, 2006 07:42:51 PM »

ok, i am a nut job, but i am gonna claim devilinny for her long skirt!  this is perfect! My 2nd claim for this round!
-----------------------------------------------------------

i am in portland oregon

- anything in my wist list!

- i soooooooo would adore you if you made a dress for me like this one http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=36146.msg312701#msg312701

-macrame belt like this http://www.rawganique.com/HAbelts.htm

- i reeeeeallly love this tote that knottiedottie made!!!  it would be super with any kewl floraly print down the center!  i would love it if it was large enough for knitting stuff!!!  (i love your purse knottie!!!) http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=45388&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

- two tshirts (one for hubbie too) with "one less car" stenciled on the back that we can wear while scooterin'/motorin' around town!

- felted soap

- embellished hoodie (womens small or medium)- i would like it to be embellished with sort of a boho hippie vintagey feminine type feel or with any of my likes below....or a sewn hoodie would be swell!

- a knit hoodie!  ( i know its a huge wish, but i would absolutly love it! fall is a'comin')

- knitted socks

- pillows (or pillow covers...i can buy the pillow forms.) for my new furniture!  (prefer browns, mustardy yellow, burnt oranges or sagey type green)

- a scary ski mask...this is the reason i fell in love with craftster! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=25379.0

- a set of knit washcloths

- a scarf with a hood attached....oh how i would love this. (there is one i like in my wist)

- some address labels made by you!thanks devilinny!

- stenciled/embellished/reconned tank tops for summer!  any of my likes below would be great!

- a suprise made by you!

- this is a never ending wish....i would LOVE some knit or crochet squares...6x6" or 12x12"....of varying textures, stitches, yarns, colours, etc...i want to collect them from all you beautiful craftsters and make a super cozy craftsterlicious afghan that i can curl up in!  feel free to include a square if you are generously granting any of my other wishes!  i would adore a square from all my buddies here on craftster!
eta: i started this afghan and it looks wonderful!  i still need squares tho'!

a little about me
i am a modern day hippie boho-y type girl who loves to laugh. i love anything earthy and naturific! i have had a yearning to simplify things so anything simple is nice.  i like being a dork and i have a good sarcastic sense of humor. 

things i love are: scooters, trees, branches, chickens, chicken footprints, bamboo, nurse themed stuff, vegetables, fruit, birds, yarn, fabric, sewing machines, anything funny or "punny", anything retro or vintage, feminine hippie types stuff, coffeeeee, nerd themed stuff. my favorite colors are earthy greens, yellows, reds, oranges and browns.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006 07:45:01 PM by taloola » THIS ROCKS   Logged

devilninny

isnt he adorable?

« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2006 07:48:21 PM »

ok wow!  i am so excited!!!   Grin Shocked Cheesy

now im going to have to throw some fun extras in your package!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cotneyroo
« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2006 08:11:25 PM »

I claim taloola for knit washcloths and/or something from her wists!

This is my second claim this round. First one is going in the mail on Monday.

Sewn:

-There's all kinds of bags and stuff in my wists-- link in signature.  If you pick this, I would love for you to put in a tiny pocket that's the right size for a MetroCard (almost exactly the same dimensions as a credit card). I am always fumbing for mine at the turnstiles.

-a fifties-style ruffly apron with a big pocket. I'd love a full apron rather than a half.

-an Amy Butler weekender bag (long shot, I know!)

-another big wish-- I love the wraparound skirt that Craft magazine put on their website last week as a free pattern. PM me for measurements!

-I need a better cover for my sewing machine. I can send you the measurements. I keep meaning to do this myself but it seems to be low-priority! I'd love this to be in a novelty print or in stripes.

Jewelry-type:

-a postage stamp necklace, esp. one with an exotic-looking or Audrey Hepburn stamp.  I love the current (U.S.) national park/wonders of America ones too.

-I'm really into necklaces with pendants now. If this is a specialty of yours, I'd love one from you!  roxybadoxy sent me two lovely ones, but I can always use more.

-I can always use more earrings! I mostly wear them to work, so I prefer fairly simple (not more than 1 or 1-1/2 inch long) with natural or glass stones. Either gold or silver findings are fine.

Stencilled, transferred, screenprinted; things for the boy:

-a t-shirt (size men's L) for my better half, with a picture of Yertle the Turtle. He doesn't like bright colors. Thanks craftydeb!  

-Many of the great variety of video-game related crafts floating around here would bring great joy to my household. We like to encourage his video game hobby because it helps him look favorably on my crafts obsessions.

Miscellaneous-type:

-handmade writing paper/stamped, stencilled, whatever. something pretty.  Pinkangel1979 made me a lovely set but I can always use more!

-a Sublime Stitching kit or two

-fabric-- a yard or more would be great!-- I prefer cotton prints, for the most part.

-another amigurumi. craftydeb made me a gorgeous one and now I am "hooked!" (sorry...) frog? sheep? elephant? lobster? kangaroo? Wink 

-handspun yarn, ideally 4 oz or so (enough to knit a hat)

-handmade soap (please no glycerin or melt & pour). I am told this will spoil me forever. Spoil away!

-a fabric painting/stencilling kit. I'd love to learn to do this.

-an ATC kit! maybe with little doodads included?

-a surprise based on my likes/themes, below.

-a surprise from my wists (in signature line)

About me: I'm 29 and live in NYC.  I, like most New Yorkers, wear lots of black, but I love bags with lots of personality. My favorite colors are blue, purple, green, chocolate brown, and daffodil yellow, but I like most any color as long as it's not neon.

Favorite images/themes include trees and leaves (especially ginkgo), books, bridges, star quilt patterns, ballet (not too pinky-pink), typewriter stuff, celtic knots, Japanese/Chinese landscape paintings, Middle Eastern and Indian (meaning Indian subcontinent) textile designs, and those fishing villages where every house is painted a different color.  I love things that have camp value, particularly 50's/early 60's style. I do not have nearly enough stuff with garden gnomes on it.

I spend much of my free time knitting and watching the Food Network (though lately it's been Project Runway instead), and I'm always carrying around at least one book.

I am all about using what we already have on hand.

Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to craft for me!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006 08:19:23 PM by cotneyroo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

purrpower
Unique vintage art supplies

What you think you become. BUDDA

« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2006 09:01:46 PM »

I'm claiming cotneyroo for an atc kit and some fab. vintage fabrics.
This is my first claim this round
I live in Portland Oregon

I would love any kind of velvet painting, especially a unicorn or those kitchy large eyed animals with a tear.

ANYTHING on my wists or your own version of it.

50's ephemera in pink or teal for my kitchen that has that theme.

Some Cool out of the ordinary Christmas cards handmade to wow my peeps

I love paintings, coasters, or ?  of my pets I have Pomeranians and hairless cats, I of course will be happy to send pics!

Anything Tim Burton Style - Corpse Bride. Beetlejuice, Nightmare before Christmas, Tragic Toys

A cool decorated 3 ring binder for the storage of my ATCS

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have an etsy what are you waiting for
http://www.etsy.com/shop/purrpower
My art etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/bunnycrave
Blog:
http://www.bunnycrave.com
My Wists:
http://www.wists.com/purrpower
I love to swap ATC's, Personal swaps, YES!
taloola

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2006 09:09:13 PM »

ok. i really know that i am a swap whore today...i am sorry, but you guys all have things on your lists that i want to make for you.  and plus, purrpower is a ptown homie that i must craft for.....therefore

i am claiming purrpower for christmas cards! please me me your info my dear!
this is my third claim for this round and i am done for a bit!  *pinky swear*
--------------------------------------------------------------------

i am in portland oregon

- anything in my wist list!

- i soooooooo would adore you if you made a dress for me like this one http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=36146.msg312701#msg312701

-macrame belt like this http://www.rawganique.com/HAbelts.htm

- i reeeeeallly love this tote that knottiedottie made!!!  it would be super with any kewl floraly print down the center!  i would love it if it was large enough for knitting stuff!!!  (i love your purse knottie!!!) http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=45388&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

- two tshirts (one for hubbie too) with "one less car" stenciled on the back that we can wear while scooterin'/motorin' around town!

- felted soap

- embellished hoodie (womens small or medium)- i would like it to be embellished with sort of a boho hippie vintagey feminine type feel or with any of my likes below....or a sewn hoodie would be swell!

- a knit hoodie!  ( i know its a huge wish, but i would absolutly love it! fall is a'comin')

- knitted socks

- pillows (or pillow covers...i can buy the pillow forms.) for my new furniture!  (prefer browns, mustardy yellow, burnt oranges or sagey type green)

- a scary ski mask...this is the reason i fell in love with craftster! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=25379.0

- a set of knit washcloths thanks so much cotneyroo!

- a scarf with a hood attached....oh how i would love this. (there is one i like in my wist)

- some address labels made by you!thanks devilinny!

- stenciled/embellished/reconned tank tops for summer!  any of my likes below would be great!

- a suprise made by you!

- this is a never ending wish....i would LOVE some knit or crochet squares...6x6" or 12x12"....of varying textures, stitches, yarns, colours, etc...i want to collect them from all you beautiful craftsters and make a super cozy craftsterlicious afghan that i can curl up in!  feel free to include a square if you are generously granting any of my other wishes!  i would adore a square from all my buddies here on craftster!
eta: i started this afghan and it looks wonderful!  i still need squares tho'!

a little about me
i am a modern day hippie boho-y type girl who loves to laugh. i love anything earthy and naturific! i have had a yearning to simplify things so anything simple is nice.  i like being a dork and i have a good sarcastic sense of humor. 

things i love are: scooters, trees, branches, chickens, chicken footprints, bamboo, nurse themed stuff, vegetables, fruit, birds, yarn, fabric, sewing machines, anything funny or "punny", anything retro or vintage, feminine hippie types stuff, coffeeeee, nerd themed stuff. my favorite colors are earthy greens, yellows, reds, oranges and browns.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006 09:16:25 PM by taloola » THIS ROCKS   Logged

the littlest ninja

Feed that mustache, son.

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 09, 2006 09:17:50 PM »

taloola, you need a 12-step program!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Take that you stupid corn!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Light Painting and Starlight Photography
The Retouching
Retouching the Background in Photoshop
Processing the Raw File
Post Production of a Landscape Photograph
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Coffee Mug Cozy
March 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: How to Make 110 Prayer Flags

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...