A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 304,765
Currently Running With Scissors:
644 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PJ Pant & Sleep Accessory Swap! (SIGNUPS CLOSED send 10/16/06)  (Read 7456 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Shelichan

Fashion designer for hire in NYC!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2006 12:55:18 PM »

Signups are closed!!! I will work on pairing everyone up, and hopefully have your partners out by tomorrow night at the latest!!! I shall also have this thread moved by tomorrow night at the latest!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Childrenswear & womenswear designer for hire in NYC!
Shelichan

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2006 02:37:01 PM »

OKAY! Board has been moved and I have sent out all partners!!! Wow that was easier than I though. XD So YAY~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

f1ghter
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2006 05:21:49 PM »

ohhh, this shall be fun! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jezebel7383
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2006 06:26:13 PM »

f1ghter- I hope you like what I come up with; I've never sewn for anyone else before. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

f1ghter
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2006 06:34:34 PM »

f1ghter- I hope you like what I come up with; I've never sewn for anyone else before. Smiley

Aww, I'm 100% sure it'll work out GREAT!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Shelichan

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2006 08:23:21 PM »

EEEEEEEEEE!!! IM EXCITED. I just applied to FIT. And I wanted to announce it SOMEWHERE cause Im SOOOO excited! And its always been my dream to do fashion design. And since this is a swap about clothing. YEAH. >_> XD Just be excited with me. *imma dork* Application was easy (duh). Now the fun part. Essay and portfolio. *dies* Haha applications are due in by Feb 1st (Fall 2007). Mine is in now. :x I hope that means I get in. @_@ Okay shutting up now. XDDD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

f1ghter
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2006 09:19:45 PM »

EEEEEEEEEE!!! IM EXCITED. I just applied to FIT. And I wanted to announce it SOMEWHERE cause Im SOOOO excited! And its always been my dream to do fashion design. And since this is a swap about clothing. YEAH. >_> XD Just be excited with me. *imma dork* Application was easy (duh). Now the fun part. Essay and portfolio. *dies* Haha applications are due in by Feb 1st (Fall 2007). Mine is in now. :x I hope that means I get in. @_@ Okay shutting up now. XDDD

wait...what's FIT?  Huh i'm so lost.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Shelichan

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2006 09:35:42 PM »

wait...what's FIT?  Huh i'm so lost.

FIT is the Fashion Institute of Technology in Manhatten, NY. Dead center. In the middle of NYC. EEEEEK XD Sory for not saying that. XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kidcompassion

get down off your high horse and buy me a taco.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2006 10:02:45 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS! i know that's not really the appropriate expression, but i'm not sure what is! way to go? good job?! nothing seems to fit!

that's so cool. i am totally jealous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fadeawaydream
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2006 09:59:21 AM »

Good luck! Wow, you really got that application in early!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Light Graffiti
How to Create Graffiti Wildstyle
How to Design Short Anime Characters
How to Do Basic Paint Handling Techniques
How to Choose Paint and Colours
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...