A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,392
Currently Running With Scissors:
875 Guests and 40 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery - September 2006  (Read 33099 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #150 on: September 26, 2006 12:24:02 PM »

chloeiscrazy--your stitching is to be admired--I love the little pins and (not for this swap--) all those cute little stuffies you make--they are wonderful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

corduroy cat
« Reply #151 on: September 26, 2006 12:42:56 PM »

thanks for posting pics frogz! i'm SO glad you like everything Cheesy can't wait for my package to arrive! you'd better hide those microbes, they are gathering a big following on the felting board, lol...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

« Reply #152 on: September 26, 2006 01:37:28 PM »

ive been getting into a lot of personal swaps so expect pictures in october (i think im doing three right now!  hehe)  with a limit of five organized swaps, personal swaps are where its at!

anyway, Teamwang, that is an AWESOME package!  and ChloeisCrazy i love the tote!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: September 26, 2006 01:39:45 PM »

ive been getting into a lot of personal swaps so expect pictures in october (i think im doing three right now!  hehe)  with a limit of five organized swaps, personal swaps are where its at!

anyway, Teamwang, that is an AWESOME package!  and ChloeisCrazy i love the tote!
How do you keep track of it all??? I'm in 1 swap plus angeling for 2 people (one just got sent yesterday), and already I'm kinda..whoa! Well, technically I'm in 1 personal swap, too lol, but that one I have quite a while before I have to be finished with that Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

« Reply #154 on: September 26, 2006 01:58:08 PM »

How do you keep track of it all??? I'm in 1 swap plus angeling for 2 people (one just got sent yesterday), and already I'm kinda..whoa! Well, technically I'm in 1 personal swap, too lol, but that one I have quite a while before I have to be finished with that Smiley

with my swap journal.  its funny but as soon as i posted that i thought...there is NO way i could do this without the swap journal i made.  i would go insane!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

naelany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: September 26, 2006 02:23:12 PM »

Actually, I meant all the crafting lol. I'm able to keep track well enough so far, it's just the time to craft. And I have more time then the average person lol. Or are the personal swaps you do small enough to not take too much out of your time?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

« Reply #156 on: September 26, 2006 05:03:07 PM »

Actually, I meant all the crafting lol. I'm able to keep track well enough so far, it's just the time to craft. And I have more time then the average person lol. Or are the personal swaps you do small enough to not take too much out of your time?

(answered in a pm - just so noone thinks i was ignoring her...haha)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

naelany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: September 26, 2006 05:39:04 PM »

lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #158 on: September 27, 2006 08:04:45 AM »

I agree devilninny--with a five swap limit, personal swaps are the way to go!!

Sometimes there is just not a swap for what I want to make or receive--I hunt down people that I admire (and there are TONS!), and beg, bribe, blackmail, or badger them into swapping with me!

Where else could I make a fun plaid, suspended jumper with buttons the size of cupcakes and matching bloomers? ha ha ha ( Wink for
dom UNIQUE)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

naelany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: September 27, 2006 08:47:07 AM »

I agree devilninny--with a five swap limit, personal swaps are the way to go!!

Sometimes there is just not a swap for what I want to make or receive--I hunt down people that I admire (and there are TONS!), and beg, bribe, blackmail, or badger them into swapping with me!

Where else could I make a fun plaid, suspended jumper with buttons the size of cupcakes and matching bloomers? ha ha ha ( Wink for
dom UNIQUE)

*chuckles* sorry, that just made me seriously giggle Smiley

I can't even get a mental image of what you're making....hope you'll show it off
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Wear Skirts with Boots
Redbook’s Red Hot Holiday Gift Ideas
Holiday Looks to Make the Season Bright
Lili Göksenin Models Jeans of the Week
Mixing and Matching Vintage Items
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...