A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,050
Currently Running With Scissors:
807 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery - September 2006  (Read 32609 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #140 on: September 23, 2006 05:10:11 PM »

Here is some paper crazyness that catpants was looknig to get rid of. I am going to use teh hell out of it, and she got some wool and a bit of cloth she will use.

Close-ups on the really fun stuff; loteria cards and giant dotted brads!

Thanks catpants! You rock.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012 06:36:38 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my blog for current projects and swap stalking info: daydreamhouse.wordp ress.com
Lots and lots of things to be made: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
catpants

viva la hamsterpants! may he rest in peace.

« Reply #141 on: September 23, 2006 06:40:33 PM »

hee! i am so glad that my relentless hoarding of ephemera (some of those stamps are at LEAST 10 years old) will finally benefit someone Wink  and thank YOU, stellato_escuro, for the wool and fabrics  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

_chittybangbang
« Reply #142 on: September 23, 2006 06:57:59 PM »

ahh! is that snoopy stationary i see!  i love snoopy Wink I should stock up on my paper and ephemara   ..I have a very sad stash Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Modus Operandi
Paint Hussie

handpainted and repurposed vintage items

« Reply #143 on: September 24, 2006 09:20:32 AM »

Wow, those journals are sweet!
And all that paper loot, jeeze Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shops! http://www.enamor.etsy.com

enamorweddingshttp://www.enamorweddings.etsy.com

Pinteresthttp
domUNIQUE
« Reply #144 on: September 25, 2006 12:36:15 PM »

so many things i want need on this thread!  my mom is looking over my shoulder as she tends to do and currently saying "but i thought you told me you would slow down on swaps?" 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out what's on my needles at www.beingdomUnique. wordpress.com

And what's off of them at www.designedbydomUn ique.etsy.com
frogz
graphic artist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: September 25, 2006 07:31:29 PM »

Teamwang and I had a personal swap. It was the most awesome thing ever. My package to her is somewhere over the atlantic right now, but I received her's today. I have never been spoiled so rotten in any previous swap, Teamwang really outdid herself Smiley

Here is a group shot of all the wonderful things she sent (though she didn't send the neuro textbook, that was mine already)

Please excuse the icky photo of this, it really doesn't do the pendant justice at all! This is one of my favourite things in the whole package (though all the stuff was really awesome, so it's quite hard to pick favourites) It's fused glass in my favourite colors and is so beautiful.

This is a felted broach of a newt on a leaf. Since I'm living in an apartment and thus my cat is back home with my parents, I have pet newts. They're quite the awesome pets, much more personality than fish. I'm pretty sure that newt owners everywhere (and everyone else) will be jealous of my broach.

Oh look, giantmicrobes. People who have seen me in other swaps know that I'm a huge microbe fan (in fact, not only am I taking neuro, but I'm actually a microbiology major) This is the microbe-adorned container that contained...

Inside the container were these cuties. They're so soft and look exactly like the large versions. If only my micro class had an actual textbook, they could have posed on that.

This is the bracelet she made for me, again with the green and blue (I'm a green/blue person) I'll have to find an excuse to be all fancy and wear it (us science students don't often get to be all fancied up what with the labs 3/5 days)

Candy, because candy is always good, and it's more interesting when it's not from your contenant Cheesy

She also sent a learn how to needle felt kit. I'm very excited and inspired to use this, especially after seeing all of the amazing things she felted me!

I couldn't get any good close ups of the London bag, but needless to say it's perfect for taking to class. I was actually desperately in need of a tote to bring to class, and this one fits the bill perfectly.

Finally (with a stupid picture of me) there's the felt necklace. One of the reasons I wanted to do a swap with Teamwang was because I was in love with her felt necklaces. I was not disapointed at all. I love it so much that I put it on immediately. The colours and the shape and everything is just completely perfect.

So now you can all be jealous because Teamwang spoiled my pants off. Thank you sooooo much Teamwang!

(edited to fix some bad spelling mistakes)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006 07:35:33 PM by frogz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Photography, microscopy, design, paintings - originals and commissions

http://spiltmartini.com/blog - portfolio and blog
http://spiltmartini.etsy.com - etsy store
onthinice
« Reply #146 on: September 26, 2006 09:24:58 AM »

I'm a bit late in posting my pics of this wonderful tote from cloeiscrazy.  It came in the mail last week, just in time for me to use it on vacation   Grin  It is sooo well made!  Sorry I could not manage a better photo.  Here is a pic of the tote and a closeup of the removable pins.  The tote is in exchange for some journals I sent to her.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ChloeisCrazy
« Reply #147 on: September 26, 2006 09:32:25 AM »

thanks for posting up pics onthinice! I had a couple, but I think yours are just as good! The pic you took of the pins turned out great, unlike mine!
Thanks again for swapping with me!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
onthinice
« Reply #148 on: September 26, 2006 09:49:29 AM »

Anytime, CloeisCrazy!  I'll swap with you again anytime.  Thanks for the awesome tote.  I almost don't want to use it on my scooter because I don't want to get it dirty.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ChloeisCrazy
« Reply #149 on: September 26, 2006 10:29:06 AM »

haha aw  Tongue
I would love to swap with you again too, especially now that I know you knit too  Grin
Let me know if you want to again sometime Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chris Hinkle on How Music Education Applies in Product Design Career
Dungeons & Dragons Tabletop Gaming Explained
Top 100 Pokemon: Blastoise
Top 100 Pokemon: Charizard
Top 100 Pokemon: Dragonite
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...