A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 299,147
Currently Running With Scissors:
656 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: September 2006 Birthday Month Swap ---- Moved To CLOSED SWAPS  (Read 11344 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jesintexas

a very large poodle, indeed...

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2006 03:09:37 PM »

PLEASE READ ALL RULES BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR INFO IN.

NEW RULE:  Newbies will not get credit for this swap unless they craft for their fellow September Babies!!!  You can put up your list if approved, but it will not count as a completed swap...  If a newbie does not send out the REQUIRED thank you note, this will be noted in their feedback. 

DO NOT POST YOUR LIST UNTIL I SEND YOU A PM SAYING TO DO SO

Swap name: September 2006 Birthday Month Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: jesintexas--I AM NOT AN SEPTEMBER BABY (organizers change every month)
Sign-up date range: 9/01/06-9/30/06
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after you claim someone unless other arrangements are made ahead of time
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no!
Non-U.S. participants allowed? yes!
All ages allowed? Or 18+? all ages!
Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that every participant meets these conditions: YES

Details of swap:  This swap was organized so everyone can get something crafty for their birthday!  Please read the guidelines carefully.

* If your birthday is in September, then you can post your wishlist for this month. To do that, you must first PM me with the Swap questionnaire filled out.
    * Once I PM you and let you know you have been approved, you may post your list of things that you would want to receive.  The more you think of, the better.   The last wish you will post is "a surprise."  Then you will post a bio about yourself, including where you are from and what day your birthday is.
    * Please post lists only.  No discussion on this thread please.
    * Everyone will then go through the lists and choose a craftster they want to send a birthday gift to.  Your birthday does not have to be in September for you to craft for someone.   If you want to choose someone, just PM me with your info (including your address, please), who you want to craft for, what item, and I will send you their address.
    * If you chose to craft for someone, you have 2 weeks to get the item out the door unless you communicate in advance that something will take a bit longer.  If two weeks pass, and I don't hear anything from youyou guessed it, negative feedback!
    * Each person can be chosen unlimited times!  HERE'S THE CATCH- if you get chosen, you must send the person who crafted for you a thank you note in the mail.  You will get negative feedback if you do not send a thank you note (it can be a postcard even).  I think this is a fair trade for all the crafty goodness you'll be getting!
    * It is super important for everyone to keep good communication.  When you send, let me know, and of course, don't forget the DC#.  When you receive, let me know and publicly announce in the gallery (even if you don't have pictures).  Also, let me know when you send off or receive your thank you note (no DC# required, you're on your honor!).
    * You can choose to craft for as many people as you like, but you cannot "owe" more than 3 things.  If you are a newbie and this is your first swap, you must successfully send once before choosing again.
    * Some people absolutely cannot send to people overseas for any number of reasons.  Please state at the beginning where you are so that we can respect this valid concern.
    *When one of your items is chosen, please cross it out so that it is easier for others to see that you have been chosen and what has been chosen.  It wouldn't hurt to thank the person at this time either.

Original idea thread and discussion located here
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=68058.0
If you have any more questions or suggestions, you can post on the link above, or send me a PM with "September 2006 Birthday Swap " in the subject line.

If you want to POST A LIST FOR YOUR SEPTEMBER B-DAY, you must send the following information to the organizer:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap- September 2006 Birthday Month Swap
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address
Your Birthday

If you want to SEND TO A CRAFTSTER BIRTHDAY, information to send to organizer:

If you are already an September birthday baby, you do not need to send me this info below again.  Just send me who you want to craft for.

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap- September 2006 Birthday Month Swap
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address
Who and what do you want to send to?

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE. PLEASE PUT "SEPTEMBER 2006 BIRTHDAY MONTH SWAP" in all PM's!!

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

What you all have been waiting for ... 

THE GALLERY!  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=119269.0
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006 06:37:32 PM by jesintexas » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jesintexas

a very large poodle, indeed...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006 03:38:23 PM »

SEPTEMBER BIRTHDAY BABIES - in alphabetical order
chosen at least once
chosen more than once

AliBeachGrl - Sept 20
bethiej78 - Sept 7
BklynGal - Sept 11
Brihene - Sept 12
ChloeisCrazy - Sept 18
danceisthenewmosh - Sept 13
ddixon - Sept 6
ecstasia - Sept 20
eenodol - Sept 5
eternal_ukyou - Sept 25
geschmackssache - Sept 6
green.turtle - Sept 21
Homerof2 - Sept 11
javede - Sept 30
Llenray - Sept 16
Miss Mermaid Strikes Back - Sept 7
mistresscandace - Sept 3
offnlalaland54 - Sept 10
panic_paizlee - Sept 16
pawnshoppromises - Sept 11
peachsorbet - Sept 9
Phizzychick - Sept 21
piratekittie - Sept 5
plum_wine - Sept 27
Porfiry - Sept 21
roses are red - Sept 9
SaccharineSunshine04 - Sept 6
sfsf - Sept 2
shelikesstars - Sept 2
snowflake - Sept 16
stacysews - Sept 21
sweetestangel - Sept 16
vampirategurrl08 - Sept 8
WhisperedEternity - Sept 12

NON-SEPTEMBER CRAFTSTERS <-------  Many thanks for crafting for a September baby!

Alwaysinmyroom  Kiss
veganxwater   Kiss 
moonlightbliss33   Kiss
Cornflakegirly   Kiss
mint   Kiss
animegirlie   Kiss
PimpernelSmith   Kiss
jesintexas  Wink
ashestoashes  Kiss
inle_rah   Kiss

WHO IS CRAFTING FOR WHOM:

• sfsf is sending bethiej78 something from her wist ----- FLAKED
  • vampirategurrl08 is sending AliBeachGrl a velvety purple pillow ----- HAS NOT RECEIVED

THANK YOU CARDS SENT OR NEED SENDING

FEEDBACK GIVEN

• shelikesstars is sending offnlalaland54 a turquoise knitted scarf ----- NEVER RECD
  • plum_wine is sending offnlalaland54 headbands ----- NEVER RECD
  • stacysews is sending sfsf wine charms ----- Thank you note needed
  • Alwaysinmyroom is sending offnlalaland54 a new bag ----- NEVER RECD
  • sweetestangel is sending ecstasia a book ----- SENT but NEVER RECD
  • danceisthenewmosh is sending ddixon acrylic paint and brushes ----- Thank you note needed
  • ecstasia is sending offnlalaland54 a surprise ----- Thank you note needed
  • vampirategurrl08 is sending offnlalaland54 a purse ----- Thank you note needed
  • javede is sending snowflake stitchmarkers ----- SENT TWICE
  • jesintexas is sending SaccharineSunshine04 a surprise ----- SENT but NEVER RECD

THANK YOU NOTES RECEIVED

• veganxwater is sending Miss Mermaid Strikes Back RIT dye ----- RECEIVED
  • Miss Mermaid Strikes Back is sending AliBeachGrl a journal ----- RECEIVED
  • Cornflakegirly is sending geschmackssache stitchmarkers ----- RECEIVED
  • stacysews is sending sweetestangel a Learn to Embroider Kit ----- RECEIVED
  • shelikesstars is sending stacysews some stationary & striped socks ----- RECEIVED
  • porfiry is sending Brihene a poptab belt ----- RECEIVED
  • Homerof2 is sending Miss Mermaid Strikes Back teeshirt type materal or heavy fabric ----- RECEIVED
  • shelikesstars is sending AliBeachGrl funky socks, candles, & bookmarks ----- RECEIVED
  • moonlightbliss33 is sending shelikesstars a clutch purse ----- RECEIVED
  • javede is sending mistresscandace stitchmarkers ----- RECEIVED
  • Miss Mermaid Strikes Back is sending sweetestangel a panta ----- RECEIVED
  • Phizzychick is sending javede a brooch and hairpins ----- RECEIVED
  • mint is sending llenray a tote bag ----- RECEIVED
  • AliBeachGrl is sending llenray a set of muppet magnets ----- RECEIVED
  • Alwaysinmyroom is sending porfiry a tote ----- RECEIVED
  • Brihene is sending Homerof2 dishcloths, pens, and candy ----- RECEIVED
  • ashestoashes is sending AliBeachGril a mixed CD and fabric ----- RECEIVED
  • eenodol is sending Brihene a set of pin backs ----- RECEIVED
  • bethiej78 is sending BklynGal a cute Brooklyn tee ----- RECEIVED
  • panic_paizlee is sending plum_wine a sailor themed tote ----- RECEIVED
  • piratekittie is sending vampirategurrl08 earrings ----- RECEIVED
  • inle_rah is sending piratekittie a drop spindle and roving ----- RECEIVED
  • jesintexas is sending green.turtle a pattern & a surprise ----- RECEIVED
  • Alwaysinmyroom is sending Chloeiscrazy a surprise ----- RECEIVED
  • danceisthenewmosh is sending roses are red soapmaking supplies ----- RECEIVED
  • vampiregurrl08 is sending eternal_ukyou jewelry ----- RECEIVED
  • jesintexas is sending peachsorbet a panta ----- RECEIVED
  • WhisperedEternity is sending Phizzychick jewelry & something inspired from her wist ----- RECEIVED
  • Phizzychick is sending WhisperedEternity a surprise ----- RECEIVED
  • BklynGal is sending Homerof2 some fabric, 12" crochet squares, and some candy ----- RECEIVED
  • SaccharineSunshine04 is sending eenodol something Archie themed ----- RECEIVED
  • PawnShopPromises is sending eenodol fingerless gloves -----RECEIVED
  • SaccharineSunshine04 is sending panic_paizlee a themed surprise ----- RECEIVED
  • SaccharineSunshine04 is sending danceisthenewmosh a journal ----- RECEIVED
  • animegirlie is sending Phizzychick a surprise ----- RECEIVED
  • AliBeachGrl is sending Homerof2 12' quilt blocks ----- RECEIVED
  • PimpernelSmith is sending PawnShopPromises a cute coffee cup ------ RECEIVED
  • llenray is sending AliBeachGrl a surprise ----- RECEIVED
  • ecstasia is sending AliBeachGrl a surprise ----- RECEIVED
  • roses are red is sending danceisthenewmosh a surprise ----- RECEIVED

If I miss someone in either list, please let me know.  Thanks!

« Last Edit: November 26, 2006 10:12:30 AM by jesintexas » THIS ROCKS   Logged

offnlalaland54
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006 06:24:22 PM »

Okay, so my birthday is September 10!! My wishlist:

1) a new bag. i would love you for EVER if you made me one like this!!
    http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=49030.0

2) a tee-shirt or tank with Jack's Mannequin or their song lyrics on it

3) A cool knitted scarf in turquoise

4) a necklace with random charms on them

5) headbands of any kind!!

6) Something sil screened

7) leg warmers

8.) A birthday surpise!!

I'm 16 years old (going to be in 9 days) and I live in St. Louis, MO. I'm very easy to please. I love basketball and I'm planning on majoring in fashion and journalism. I'm really into the 80's, i love taking pictures, and I spoil my dog, Ginger. I'm addicted to craftster. I'm sure I would love anything you make me!!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006 07:19:22 PM by offnlalaland54 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

i'm ready to jump back into craftster, i'm up for any angeling, so let me know!!
stacysews
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006 07:05:32 PM »

Well, I guess I'll start off by telling a little about myself.  I live in Kansas  and I'll be 34 (ack that sounds old) on September 21 - but I suppose mentally I'm more of a kid (I get along famously with my 9 year old).  I'm a stay at home mom who loves to play video games, surf on the computer, sew, try out new crafts (I may not do them great, but I like to try), and I'm learning to play golf - but only because that's what the rest of my family does and I'm feeling pressure to learn!  You can find out more about me by looking at my website (www.stacysews.com) or my wist list (http://www.wists.com/StacySews), it's small, but growing!

I also wanted to say thanks in advance for anyone who is able\willing to craft for me on my birthday!  And happy birthday to the fellow September Craftsters out there! 

So here's the list (sorry it's so long - I tried to give a variety!):

I really like knitted items - I especially love the Knitty sock monkey hat  (http://knitty.com/ISSUEsummer06/PATTsockmonkey.html) and the knitted mary jane slippers (size Cool like these (http://www.etsy.com/view_item_sold_anon.php?listing_id=125471&transaction_id=103440).

Any kind of funky, cute, unusual plush.

Fun, interesting, off-the-wall fabric - I tend to like really unusual 'novelty' fabrics.  Like 'tattoo flash', pin up girls, sushi, Amy Butler fabrics, Alexander Henry, and if anyone comes across some stripe black and white (stretch) cotton fabric like the kind you make t-shirts out of!   Actually, I'm just a fabric junkie

Anything pin-up related.

Jewelry - especially necklaces.  I love necklaces, but never seem to have the 'right one' to go with some of my clothes!  Or resin jewelry (like this http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=97827.0)

Stripe socks - the longer the better!  thank you shelikesstars

Stationary - especially notecards.  thank you shelikesstars

Japanese craft books - especially anything by Aronzo Aranzi

I love sushi themed items.

A pincushion.  Anything food related or just plain unusual!

A silk screened shirt - there are so many talented silk screeners out there, and I haven't learned how to do this yet!  I usually wear a women's small.

Foreign sewing\pattern magazines.  I currently subscribe to Burda World of Fashion, but would love Patrones, La Mia boutique, Japanese sewing magazines, etc.

Anything from my wists list:  http://www.wists.com/StacySews

A suprise made by you!   

« Last Edit: September 03, 2006 05:16:34 AM by stacysews » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Mermaid Strikes Back

spirit day was crazy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006 10:27:44 PM »

hi everyone, my name is ariel and my birthday is NEXT THURSDAY the seventh.  i recently gave myself dreads as a birthday present to myself...so now i need things to hide them from my boyfriend with, cause he hates them. a lot.  i make books, mostly out of duct tape covers, i sew, knit crochet and can do cross stitch, i also have an obsession with macrame.  I will be fifteen next week, and i just started my sophmore year of highschool. i dunno what else to tell you.  i really like neutral colors, im quite the little new wave hippie.  but i like bright colors too.  purples with blues and teals, deep red with other sunset-y colors...and i love corduory

no im really out of things to say

feel free to PM me with questions

things i would like

a sewn dread tam like this one... http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=113345.msg1130262#msg1130262

large beads or metal coils for my dreads

residue free liquid or bar soap, preferably with a recipe to make more of my own

beeswax, i want to attempt to make my own dreadwax

light colored dye-able fibers to dye with koolaid

any funky large beads to make into necklaces

peyote stitch dread sleeves ((argyle would be WICKED))

rit dye or other tye dying supplies to tie dye teeshirts
thanks veganxwater

left over teeshirt type materal, or heavy fabric like corduroy...thanks homerof2

a monster messenge bag like this one...
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=45906.0

a panta...see the link below for a pattern on page four of the thread
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=51351.0

or this lace headband...
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=111294.0

a teeshirt like one of the painted ones in this post....
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=105150.0;topicseen

a pair of hippy pants like these ones
http://www.homegrownthreads.com/forums/index.php?action=vthread&forum=4&topic=107

i dunno what else

maybe leftover supplies to make bath and beauty products, im really getting into that these days

and of course a surprise

Ariel

i forgot to add im located in Wisconsin USA

« Last Edit: September 05, 2006 02:08:07 PM by Miss Mermaid Strikes Back » THIS ROCKS   Logged

join the september wish list swap!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=193590.0

www.wists.com/MissMermaid

enjoy felting? want to trade for some wool dreads? PM me!
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2006 07:23:34 AM »

Hi!  My name is Cindy and my birthday is September 11 (and, no, it's not the worst day in the world to have a birthday despite the fact that so many people have told me that.  I am actually starting to dread telling people when my birthday is because of their reactions but I had many birthdays before that now infamous 9/11 so, even though something tragic did happen, I still celebrate my birthday!)

I live in Alberta, Canada, and, for the most part am a stay at home Mom and love it!  I have a casual job I started this summer at a bank.  I like to crochet, sew, quilt, tole paint and do some cross stitch.

Here's my birthday wish list:

Bright cotton fabrics - at least FQs  Thanks BklynGal

A large tote bag - with a zipper would be great but not necessary.  Nice and bright!!!!

A fabric carrier for a 9x13 cake pan (the kind with handles).

I'd love a plush, homemade, teddy bear - around 12" would be great!

12” squares for a craftster quilt - I like pretty rather than creepy - any colors or patterns are fine but if you need ideas, check out this website:  http://www.quilterscache.com/BlocksbySizeC.html    Thanks AliBeachGrl  I haven't crossed this out because it's an ongoing project and I'd like more  Grin

12" crochet squares - nice bright colors and any pattern is great  Thanks BklynGal 

Eeyore, Pooh or Tigger crocheted in thread - I already have Piglet and he's getting lonely for his friends.  (I can supply the pattern)

Knit Dishcloths  Thanks Brihene!

Pens - with wild and funky colors and designs on the outside!  I had a fantastic one I received in another swap but it broke.  I love using them at my casual job where people tend to ‘borrow’ pens and not return them and I figured they would be less likely to take mine if it was unusual because I could easily find it on their desk!    Thanks Brihene!

Candy - I love trying candy from different parts of the world, so if you want to send me some, I’d be very thankful.  No chocolate, though, as I am allergic to it.  I really like salted dutch licorice, licorice chalk and chewy, sour candy.  Thanks BklynGal and Brihene

Last, but not least, hot sauce (the hotter, the better!)  My hubby and I both have September birthdays and he collects hot sauce (3 to 5 oz. bottles) and so I thought it would be fun to have something on this list for him to.

A surprise
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006 07:21:36 AM by Homerof2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

AliBeachGrl
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2006 07:25:49 AM »

Hi!   Grin   Im so excited that this swap is on here!  What a great idea. 

Im getting ready to turn 29.  Am I really getting to be an adult?  Dont really feel like it.  Anyway, My birthday is September 20 & I live in Wilmington, NC in a lil purple palace (ok more like a tiny box, but it works for me) with my dog, Badyn & a few plants who look like they want to kick it sometime soon.  I say purple palace because that is how I have decorated it.  In lots of shades of purples, with a lil black, white, silver & a touch of green, with glittery stuff just because its always fun & brings a lil magic to everything.  I love stars, moons, & suns.  Some of my favor scents are pumpkin pie, vanilla, jasmine, clove, & coconut.   I am into anything with a strong woman, goddess or feminist energy to it.  Feel free to email me if you have anything you want to know.  I cant really think of anything else to say other than THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU in advance. 

On to the list.. (I did 29 because that is what Ill be & hopefully that gives plenty of options)

1.  a scarf, any style.

2.  felted soap.  For some reason, I am drawn to this stuff.  Never tried it before but it looks really cool.

3.  Purple kitchen towels.  Cant seem to find them anywhere anymore

4.  anything witchy or magical

5.  Funky socks Thank You Shelikesstars!!!

6.  Pendants, or any jewelry really. 

7.  Sewing patterns or tips, tricks, techniques.  Im learning & loving it.  Mostly into making bags & other things that arent so size-sensitive so that they are great to give as gifts without wondering whether it will fit.  Id love new ideas & patterns to try.   Old mags would be great too!

8.  Fun printed fabric.   Especially purples, anything with stars or with a Halloween theme to it. Thank You Ashes to ashes!!!

9.  anything from my wists http://www.wists.com/AliGoddess  (or that is similar to the stuff there.) 

10.  candles Thank You Shelikesstars!!!

11.  bag, purse, tote

12.  beads 

13.  decorated travel mug to drink my tea as I go to work

14.  chopsticks or other sushi stuff

15.  a purple velvet pillow, or anything purple velvety really.

16.  glow in the dark sewing pins

17.  fun feminist, environmentally themed or just plain funny buttons

18.  anything Muppet related  (love em all Fraggles, Labyrinth, Dark Crystal, Kermit & crewI adore em all

19.  crystals

20.  Journal  Thanks Miss Mermaid Strikes Back!!!

21.  windchimes

22.  Mixed CD, Im really into everything but country or Christian (fine stuff, just not for me thanks.)   Im loving some guided meditations I have heard, so if anyone has any that would be awesome.  Thank You Ashestoashes!!!

23.  picture frame

24.  DIY kits or any old craft magazines or books that you want to get rid of.  Im always looking for new things to try.

25.  hoodie decorated  (Id say a large to be safe, maybe an extra large if its running small)

26.  bookmark(s) Thank You Shelikesstars!!!

27.  gloves, maybe even those cool fingerless ones.

28.  tarot card crafted stuff or extra card deck I can use to craft with

29.   a surprise.such fun!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006 03:56:37 PM by AliBeachGrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds.
~Gilbert K. Chesterton
llenray
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2006 01:34:51 PM »

Hi there!
My name is Lindsey and Im turning 21 on the 16th of this month!  Shocked Cheesy
 I'm currently going to school in New York, in the good ol us of a.

My wishes:
-   I would LOVE a kit on needle felting. Love love love.
-   A scarf. I love scarves. Maybe a nice soft comfy brownish one. With cables. Oooo.. Im starting to drool
-   A nice, DURABLE tote bag that I can wear on my shoulder and carry my fairly heavy books in at school
-   I love the Rapunzel type scarf, so tons of scraps of yarn and ribbon cut to seven feet would be awesome (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=67366.0)
-   A cute wallet.. like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=86021.0
o   In a fun fabric.. I LOVE that apple or pear or whatever it is one.
-   A sock monkey! I LOVE THEM and would adore one in a striped song or anything a little abnormal. Of course, normal is awesome too 
-   Anything from or inspired by my wists (http://www.wists.com/llenray)
-   I reallllly want the shocker mittens switched to say I love you in asl! (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=73948.0)  (and in case you dont know, the I love you thing is here: http://www.aslmentor.com/images/ilybigger.jpg)
-   A surprise!

I'm a 20 yr old college student graduating in spring of 2008. I'm a speech and hearing major at a small college in upstate ny and I love to read, sleep, crochet, sew and attempt to knit in my spare time. I also like hanging out with the elderly, spend way too much time in toy stores and enjoy useless junk. I like strange cloth patterns, 80's and 90's stuff, boldish bright colors, greens and blues (and pinks and purples and yellows, etc), the list goes on.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006 01:40:35 PM by llenray » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/llenray
hey, a girl can dream, right?
ruby_soho

That's what she said.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2006 02:06:53 PM »

my name's amanda and i'm twenty one as of today!  i live in kennewick, washington.  things i like include black and white (with red, they make a great combo), graphic prints, tattoos, my chihuahua Ruby, books, sex and the city, animal prints, rhinestones, trees (particularly bare ones), movies, the eiffel tower, paris, pink, and silver.  here's my wishlist:

a beaded lanyard (preferably pink - i have to wear a name badge on one at all times for work)
frilly apron in black and white - polka dots would be preferable.
a funky strap for my camera
some sort of coat/purse rack to hang on the wall
something screenprinted (or possibly a kit to start screenprinting)
a cool keychain - my keys are bare Sad
postcards -  i collect them.
a fancy-looking clutch purse (perhaps a knitted one, i don't know)
hair clips/pins
candy - any kind.  there's not much i don't like, but please stay away from the black liquorice!
a suprise!

thanks in advance!!!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006 07:06:17 AM by shelikesstars » THIS ROCKS   Logged

i care about you a homemade oven mitt's worth.
eenodol
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2006 07:19:41 PM »

Hello all!  My name is Laura and on September 5th I turn.. TWENTY-ONE!  Holy moley!  I live in Charleston, SC with my boyfriend (Luke... Luke and Laura!  Aw....), my pointer puppy Dizzee, our three additional male roommates, one occasional female roommate, one inside cat, and one outside cat.  Whew!  It's crowded around here!  I'm currently a full-time college student, building (hopefully) towards a teaching degree.  Hmm.. I like either earthtones, or super super bright colors. Really, I'm not picky.  Anything you could ever make me I would love to death!  With that, here is my wish list..  All else I can say is feel free to message me with any little thing.. and THANK YOU so much!!

-a knitted/crocheted/felted/felt Jughead crown (http://www.saigan.com/kidscorner/comics/jughead.jpg)

-anything related to Archie Comics in any way..  I am obsessed with Archie Comics!!  Yippee!  Thank you so much SaccharineSunshine04!!!

-earrings..  I love all earrings, especially big heavy ones!

-a DIY craft kit..  especially crochet or needle felting.  I reeeeally want to learn how to crochet, but I just
can't get myself started

-a soft, long skinny scarf in autumny earth tones

-bright pink fingerless gloves!  (I have super severe Palmer Hyperhidrosis and it makes me really self concious about my hands..  I am seriously craving a pair of fingerless glove soooo bad.  Anything but the surgery!)
  YAY!  Thank you so much, PawnShopPromises!!

-a cute doggy shirt/dress..  a gift for my fur baby is a gift for me Smiley

-lace remnants

-anything having to do with Degrassi (Jr High, High, Street, or Next Generation)

-a cute new apron

-embroidery/cross stitch patterns

-anything Star Trek The Original Series..  maybe earrings? (http://teroknor.eliteforce.com/tos/starfleet/divisions/command.gif)

-cool beads, large or small

-plant seeds (what grows this time of year, anyway?  I have no clue.)

-anything that pimps my name (Laura) or my user name (eenodol)

-a shirt or bag with a Magnetic Fields stencil on it (http://houseoftomorrow.com/)

-a plushie

-a surprise!  I love surprises!

And I love you!  Grin
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006 07:43:38 PM by eenodol » THIS ROCKS   Logged

my etsy - home of the cat hat!  also dog hats, amigurumis, crochet patterns, hippie clothes, all kinds of good stuff!  check it out Smiley

My new blog.  Crochet, recipes, whatever.
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Inviting Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
Best Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
Hot Wings Recipe
Hot Legs Recipe
Cheesy Green Bean Casserole Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...