A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,213
Currently Running With Scissors:
392 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: tooth fairy ideas? (I made the wings now. Any suggestions?)  (Read 3956 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

xx_skalicous_xx
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2006 07:11:09 AM »

Oh tooth fairy! fun! maybe if you know someone at a restruant or know where to find one get one of those coin dispensers some waiters have that they clip on their belt? defiantly make some toothbrush bracelets [kinda melt in hot water then bend] the teeth necklace is a great idea! maybe even thread a floss box as the big pendant. well, theres my random suggestions  Cheesy [[haha i remeber both those episodes]]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

[[insert something spiffy to say HERE]]
owl be there
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2006 07:19:34 PM »

i want to be a toothfairy too! and i really didnt have any good ideas but u guys are awesome! i loove the tooth necklace idea...and the tooth on a tshirt...with sparkles! or sequins! did you say that? i forgot. anyway i love the idea and i love the wings you made!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kitty Vane

toy-making elf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2006 11:46:38 AM »

I was going to dress up as The Toothfairy one Halloween (3 years ago!), but I never got around to making the costume.
I did make a little design sketch of how I wanted the costume to look like, and if anyone here is still stuck for ideas as far as Toothfairy costumes go, you're all free to nab my idea. I don't think I'll ever really get it done any ways. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Amara
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2006 12:06:08 PM »

I was the tooth fairy last Halloween. It was AWESOME. I had wings, and I made a skirt out of pink tulle at the last minute.

I made a tooth necklace out of FIMO clay. It came out awesome, but was hard to do and took a while. But it was worth it, when someone came up to me at a party and said "oh my god, are those real human teeth? EWWWW."
THIS ROCKS   Logged
owl be there
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2006 02:43:09 PM »

lol i made a tiara today for my toothfairy costume - i used a cheapo skinny plastic headband and used blue wire and white beads. (i hate those silver dollarstore crowns that never stay on your head) once i pick up some white sculpey im plannign on sticking a tooth at the top  of the tiara.  my friend is going as tinkerbell so we bought some white tights for wings. 

I made a tooth necklace out of FIMO clay. It came out awesome, but was hard to do and took a while. But it was worth it, when someone came up to me at a party and said "oh my god, are those real human teeth? EWWWW."

thats so awesome that someone thought they were real! im gonna make some and theyll probly end up looking like..white squares. lmao i have my fingers crossed though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cheera
Weenie-mobile!

OHNOEZ!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006 11:21:50 PM »

I think somebody needs to make a pair of wings in the shape of teeth!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.bunny-squids.blogspot.com I am terrible at blogging!
owl be there
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2006 01:17:09 PM »

lol!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mermaide
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2006 05:21:15 PM »

I think somebody needs to make a pair of wings in the shape of teeth!

That's hardcore tooth fairy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftsters do it better.
thatgirlwithglasses

Its cooler than a tomato

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2006 03:15:11 PM »

I would most certainly make the aforementioned tooth necklace... and also a little satchel or purse labeled "Teeth", (with either appliques or fabric paint)... It will give you place to keep your teeth and your wallet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm only here to stalk KIM!
sugarbeth
no such thing as too many projects!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2006 04:23:52 PM »

I have a tooth fairy get-up in progress, for when my kids start losing their teeth. I have this shirt (that I made at cafepress):

It's just clip art that I used, anyone can make one like it.

I just need a cute tulle skirt to go with it.

One of my favorite costumes that I saw looooong long ago was "The Bad Tooth Fairy". She had a black fairy costume, a tooth necklace that she drew black cavities on the teeth, and she used that tooth blackout stuff on her own teeth. It was really funny.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Beth
crafty momma to Lilu and Toby
Martin Handmade Tile
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Simple Way to Spice Up Your Hair
How to Create Retro Hair Style
How to Create a Bow Hair Style
How to Style Your Hair Using the H2Pro Straightener
How to Find Your Perfect Hair Extensions Color
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Buffalo Spaghetti Squash
@Home This Weekend: Ticket Stub Shadowbox
Fishy fishy fishy...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...