A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,083
Currently Running With Scissors:
509 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 59
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fall/Harvest Sweat shoppe swap Sign ups closed Send Oct 5th  (Read 40095 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftydame
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i love glitter and glitter loves me.

hi craftster! i've missed you!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #350 on: September 22, 2006 01:05:20 PM »

i used the find feature to figure it all out too. but i forgot about it for a while, and tried to create my own list to count, and it was a nightmare. then i realized i could copy and paste your post into excel, so i did that and tidied it up, cause it didn't work entirely.

then i used the "find all" and entered each swappers name to see how many cells they had. that's how i figured out who had too many and who was short.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my crafty blog!

i like exclamation marks.
sarah-

Feeling the need to crochet...

« Reply #351 on: September 22, 2006 01:28:13 PM »

Ah ha the find function, I never even thought about using that with firefox...only with explorer and my toolbar.

I can completely understand that the list doesn't transfer from a spreadsheet to craftster very well!

I have finished all the body parts for my remaining 5 turtles, I might possibly let people send preferences, but I am unsure yet. hmm...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sarah -

http://www.wists.com/sarah-
teamo.etsy.com - Miniature bears now available!

I'd love to do a personal swap! - PM me!
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

« Reply #352 on: September 22, 2006 01:34:57 PM »

oops--too late--I emailed all 10 of mine this morning! Grin

I will make any corrections if needed...

ditto...but i'll be watching!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria
« Reply #353 on: September 22, 2006 01:49:43 PM »

I used the find in Iexplorer to count mine, but everyone had checked through the rest already, so I only looked at mine.  Smiley   

I have all my fabric and linings cut out as of this morning, and have finished the sewing part of two of them. I should be able to get the rest sewn tonight, so that this weekend I can work on fringe (I'm doing it assembly line style, except I'm the only sweat shoppe worker, so the assembly line kind of jerks to a stop for trivial things like diaper changes, dinner...). 

Hmm.... it could get a little scary around here soon. As I'm typing, I'm finding 4mm Swarovski bicones on my desk. They're supposed to be in a zipper bag inside ANOTHER zipper bag with my bracelet stuff.  I have a feeling that some children are about to be interrogated.  Grrr....

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
ALL the boards craftalong: 11/40
Beginning wister
Will personal swap for coins from 1944
javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #354 on: September 22, 2006 02:10:58 PM »

OMG! I am nearly there!!! I have to do my nap time routine, but we will read short books and I will post... I want to clean it up so you can read the madness! OH! I could post what you are getting now, in that funky hard to read format, and then for ease of reading who you are sending to, I will post a neat final list on the front page in about an hour... take a look and see if this one is OK...I shortened some names for typing sake and this is like my 'short hand' so hopefully this one is understandable!

crafter and what you're getting (hopefully~ Smiley)

Sparkie; Crocheted Turtles   WONKY WALLETS   dark red beanie hats with leaf buttons/accents   Autumn Inspired Wristlet   fall amulet
scary tree pendants and earrings.   greeting cards   leaf press   halloween confetti cuff   autumn machine embroidered quilt blocks.

glittergirl; handpainted yarn   felt beads OR kits   Spooky/Sweet gloss    Embroidered Fall Felt Envelopes   t-shirts cat
autumn machine embroidered quilt blocks.   Halloween/Fall painted box with a bracelet inside   spiders-earrings   card wallets   greeting cards

knitwit; Most-est Hostess Aprons   Fall leaf pendants   Button Bracelet   Spooky/Sweet gloss   dark red beanie hats with leaf buttons/accents
bat stuffies    Embroidered Fall Felt Envelopes   autumn machine embroidered quilt blocks.   runny nose kleenex boxes   greeting cards

IamSusie; autumn machine embroidered quilt blocks.   Button Bracelet   dark red beanie hats with leaf buttons/accents   runny nose kleenex boxes   Halloween/Fall painted box with a bracelet inside
felt beads OR kits   greeting cards   Halloween Candle Votives   scary tree pendants and earrings.   Autumn Inspired Wristlet

Mikaiyawa; Crocheted Turtles   Stained Glass Soldered Pendants in Fall Colors   Autumn crochet pots with button knob lids  AND   Fall leaf pendants   Halloween/Fall painted box with a bracelet inside
halloween confetti cuff   Halloween Candle Votives   ami pumpkin   Autumn Inspired Wristlet   crochet earrings

ooak; dark red beanie hats with leaf buttons/accents   crochet earrings   spiders-earrings   Crocheted Turtles   Most-est Hostess Aprons
Halloween/Fall painted box with a bracelet inside   Fall leaf pendants   t-shirts cat   fall amulet   leaf press

psyche; Stained Glass Soldered Pendants in Fall Colors   Crocheted Turtles   runny nose kleenex boxes   clay mini charms    greeting cards
autumn colored seed bead bracelets   Suit-able Pouches   fall amulet   halloween confetti cuff   fuzzy pumpkin

cornflake; Stained Glass Soldered Pendants in Fall Colors   Button Bracelet   clay mini charms    card wallets   Spooky/Sweet gloss
bat stuffies   runny nose kleenex boxes   sugar skulls   dark red beanie hats with leaf buttons/accents   halloween confetti cuff

sneeg; felt beads OR kits   scary tree pendants and earrings.   Suit-able Pouches   crochet earrings   greeting cards
Autumn crochet pots with button knob lids  AND   WONKY WALLETS    Embroidered Fall Felt Envelopes   fuzzy pumpkin   ami pumpkin

snacker; bat stuffies   runny nose kleenex boxes   Halloween/Fall painted box with a bracelet inside   dark red beanie hats with leaf buttons/accents   Spooky/Sweet gloss
cyndiq; Crocheted Turtles   t-shirts cat   Most-est Hostess Aprons   fall amulet   Fall leaf pendants
autumn colored seed bead bracelets   card wallets   WONKY WALLETS   halloween confetti cuff   leaf press

always; Stained Glass Soldered Pendants in Fall Colors   leaf press   handpainted yarn   autumn machine embroidered quilt blocks.   Spooky/Sweet gloss
clay mini charms    scary tree pendants and earrings.   runny nose kleenex boxes   greeting cards   fuzzy pumpkin

sarah-; t-shirts cat   handpainted yarn   Halloween/Fall painted box with a bracelet inside   bat stuffies   halloween confetti cuff
clay mini charms    leaf press   fall amulet   Fall/Halloween bottlecap necklaces   fall bracelets

Modus; Stained Glass Soldered Pendants in Fall Colors   Crocheted Turtles   scary tree pendants and earrings.   bat stuffies   Spooky/Sweet gloss
felt beads OR kits   runny nose kleenex boxes   card wallets   greeting cards   autumn machine embroidered quilt blocks.

atsuko; Crocheted Turtles   felt beads OR kits   Fall leaf pendants   Autumn crochet pots with button knob lids  AND   dark red beanie hats with leaf buttons/accents
Halloween/Fall painted box with a bracelet inside   fall amulet   greeting cards   dark red beanie hats with leaf buttons/accents   fall bracelets

taerown; scary tree pendants and earrings.   felt beads OR kits   autumn machine embroidered quilt blocks.   leaf press   halloween confetti cuff
greeting cards   fall bracelets   Most-est Hostess Aprons   Autumn Inspired Wristlet   spiders

mub; Button Bracelet   WONKY WALLETS   Suit-able Pouches   Autumn crochet pots with button knob lids  AND   Halloween/Fall painted box with a bracelet inside
dark red beanie hats with leaf buttons/accents   Spooky/Sweet gloss   sugar skulls   fall amulet   Fall/Halloween bottlecap necklaces

Madmadigan; Button Bracelet   Crocheted Turtles   halloween confetti cuff   Most-est Hostess Aprons   Halloween/Fall painted box with a bracelet inside
Autumn crochet pots with button knob lids  AND   spiders   autumn colored seed bead bracelets   t-shirts leaves   fall bracelets

cinderly; Fall leaf pendants   felt beads OR kits   leaf press   halloween confetti cuff   ami pumpkin
autumn machine embroidered quilt blocks.   Halloween Candle Votives   Fall/Halloween bottlecap necklaces   sugar skulls   fall bracelets

orange sunset; Crocheted Turtles   Fall leaf pendants   runny nose kleenex boxes   ami pumpkin   bat stuffies
Spooky/Sweet gloss   t-shirts leaves   halloween confetti cuff   dark red beanie hats with leaf buttons/accents   sugar skulls

poppys; scary tree pendants and earrings.   bat stuffies   fall amulet   autumn colored seed bead bracelets   Autumn Inspired Wristlet
ami pumpkin   Suit-able Pouches   Fall/Halloween bottlecap necklaces   fuzzy pumpkin   crochet earrings

devil; bat stuffies   runny nose kleenex boxes   WONKY WALLETS   scary tree pendants and earrings.   t-shirts leaves
Fall leaf pendants   Spooky/Sweet gloss   fall amulet   leaf press   Halloween Candle Votives

macgirl;bat stuffies   Fall leaf pendants   Suit-able Pouches   Halloween/Fall painted box with a bracelet inside    Embroidered Fall Felt Envelopes
crafty; Crocheted Turtles   bat stuffies   felt beads OR kits   t-shirts cat   handpainted yarn
scary tree pendants and earrings.   Spooky/Sweet gloss   fall amulet   leaf press   Halloween Candle Votives

Muria; Fall leaf pendants   felt beads OR kits   runny nose kleenex boxes   clay mini charms    sugar skulls
t-shirts leaves   autumn machine embroidered quilt blocks.   fuzzy pumpkin   beaded spiders   autumn colored seed bead bracelets

javastain; felt beads OR kits   scary tree pendants and earrings.   t-shirts leaves   leaf press   crochet earrings
handpainted yarn   autumn machine embroidered quilt blocks.   Fall/Halloween bottlecap necklaces    Embroidered Fall Felt Envelopes   card wallets
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
glittergirl94
« Reply #355 on: September 22, 2006 03:23:10 PM »

Woo Hoo!  So, if this is the list, I am soooo wicked excited!!!  Thank you to all of my fellow crafters out there!  I can't wait!  Woot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mikaiyawa

Some things must be believed to be seen. -Einstien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #356 on: September 22, 2006 04:58:55 PM »

according to that list Mac girl is getting *two* bats...

but other than that 10/10 sendng and recieveing... how in heavens name are you managing this monster without going *blind*Huh

(thinking of sneaking a thank you goodie to the organizer...)

Mieka
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006 05:04:34 PM by Mikaiyawa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. - Will Durant
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

« Reply #357 on: September 22, 2006 05:02:06 PM »

according to that list Mac girl is getting *two* bats...

Mieka

if she is unhappy with that i MIGHT be willing to trade one of my items (depends what it is) with her to help everything out.  yes i am THAT bat crazy!  (imagines them hugging)...

EDIT: you know what it is?  its crafty listed under her without a space between!  oh well, guess i'll wait until round 4 for my second batty.  ahahah!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mikaiyawa

Some things must be believed to be seen. -Einstien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #358 on: September 22, 2006 05:06:02 PM »

if it had been you I likely wouldn't have said anything.. I KNOW you are bat mad...  but to be fair... I should have an extra or two.. lemme know what goodies you want to swap for one..

Mieka
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. - Will Durant
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

« Reply #359 on: September 22, 2006 05:12:35 PM »

if it had been you I likely wouldn't have said anything.. I KNOW you are bat mad...  but to be fair... I should have an extra or two.. lemme know what goodies you want to swap for one..

Mieka

you want to do a personal swap?  are you offering them in the shop the sweat shoppe swap?  either way, im down!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 59 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - Introducing the Dodge Tool
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Use the Color Replacement Tool
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Recolor with the Brush Tool
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Use the Red Eye Tool
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Correct Red Eye
Latest Blog Articles
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects
Spotlight On: Amigurumi

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...