A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 305,440
Currently Running With Scissors:
498 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 59
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fall/Harvest Sweat shoppe swap Sign ups closed Send Oct 5th  (Read 54693 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: August 31, 2006 05:16:43 PM »

Welcome to round 4 of the sweat shoppe swap! This round we have a theme. It is Fall/Harvest. In true sweat shoppe style we are crafting in 'bulk'. Here's round 3 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=107236.0
javastain-beaded spiders OR ami pumpkin~ooak_diva, glittergirl94@hotmail.com, taerowyn   Madmatigan79, Muria, sneeg, cinderly, orange_sunset, poppysmum, Mikaiyawa

SParkie-Halloween/Fall painted box with a bracelet inside x2 ~IamSusie, ooak_diva, snacker, sarah-, Madmatigan79
atsuko, Macgirl_k, mub, Mikaiyawa, glittergirl94@hotmail.com

glittergirl94- beanie hats with leaf buttons/accents x2~taerowyn, Sparkie, knitwit, ooak_diva,cornflakegirly, atsuko, muria, orange_sunset, mub,snacker

knitwit-felt beads OR kits~javastain, glittergirl94@hotmail.com, sneeg, Modus Operandi, atsuko, taerowyn, IamSusie, cinderly, crafty_dame, Muria

IamSusie-Autumn crochet pots with button knob lids~ sneeg, Mikaiyawa, atsuko, Madmatigan79, mub

IamSusie -Embroidered Fall Felt Envelopes~glittergirl94@hotmail.com, knitwit, sneeg, Macgirl_k, javastain

Mikaiyawa-bat stuffies x2~knitwit, Modus Operandi, cornflakegirly, snacker, Macgirl_k, poppysmum, devilninny,crafty_dame, orange_sunset, sarah-

ooak_diva-Halloween Candle Votives~ IamSusie, Mikaiyawa, cinderly, devilninny, crafty_dame

ooak_diva Stained Glass Soldered Pendants in Fall Colors~Mikaiyawa, psyche, cornflakegirly, alwaysinmyroom, Modus Operandi

psyche-Spooky/Sweet gloss x2~glittergirl94@hotmail.com, cornflakegirly, snacker, alwaysinmyroom, Modus Operandi
orange_sunset, devilninny, mub, crafty_dame, knitwit

cornflakegirly-greeting cards x2~psyche, Sparkie, glittergirl94@hotmail.com, sneeg, alwaysinmyroom
Modus Operandi, atsuko, taerowyn, IamSusie, knitwit

sneeg-t-shirts cat~ cyndiq,sarah-, ooak_diva, glittergirl94@hotmail.com, crafty_dame

sneeg-t-shirts leaves~javastain, Madmatigan79, Muria, orange_sunset, devilninny

snacker-sugar skulls~IamSusie, cinderly, mub, cornflakegirly, orange_sunset

cyndiq-machine embroidered quilt blocks-Halloween~glittergirl94@hotmail.com, knitwit   Modus Operandi,   alwaysinmyroom   Muria
cyndiq -machine embroidered quilt blocks-autumn ~cinderly, IamSusie, atsuko, javastain, SParkie

alwaysinmyroom-WONKY WALLETS~Sparkie, sneeg, cyndiq,mub, devilninny

alwaysinmyroom -crocheted earrings~javastain, ooak_diva, sneeg, poppysmum, Mikaiyawa

sarah- -Crocheted Turtles x2~Sparkie, Mikaiyawa,psyche, cyndiq, Modus Operandi, atsuko, ooak_diva, orange_sunset, Madmatigan79, crafty_dame

Modus Operandi-Autumn Inspired Wristlet~Sparkie, IamSusie, Mikaiyawa, taerowyn, poppysmum

Modus Operandi -AND pumpkin stuffies~Muria, poppysmum, alwaysinmyroom, sneeg, psyche

atsuko -scary tree pendants and earrings x2~javastain, SParkie, sneeg, poppysmum, devilninny, IamSusie, alwaysinmyroom, taerowyn, Modus Operandi, crafty_dame

mub-runny nose kleenes boxes~Muria, devilninny, orange_sunset,
Modus Operandi, alwaysinmyroom, snacker, cornflakegirly, psyche,knitwit, IamSusie

taerowyn -Fall Leaf Pendants x2~Mikaiyawa, knitwit, devilninny, orange_sunset, ooak_diva,cyndiq, Macgirl_k, atsuko, Muria, cinderly

Madmatigan79 - card wallets~ Modus Operandi, cyndiq, cornflakegirly, javastain[/color], glittergirl94@hotmail.com[/color]

Madmatigan79 -hand painted yarn~sarah-, alwaysinmyroom, javastain, glittergirl94@hotmail.com, crafty_dame

cinderly-Most-est Hostess Aprons ~knitwit, Madmatigan79, cyndiq, ooak_diva, taerowyn

cinderly-Suit-able Pouches~Macgirl_k, poppysmum, mub, psyche, sneeg

orange_sunset-Fall/Halloween bottlecap magnets set of 3~sarah-, javastain, mub, cinderly, poppysmum

orange_sunset-fall bracelets~cinderly, Madmatigan79, atsuko, sarah-, taerowyn

poppysmum-Leaf presses x2~javastain, SParkie, devilninny, crafty_dame, taerowyn, sarah-, alwaysinmyroom, ooak_diva, cyndiq, cinderly

devilninny-clay mini charms ~psyche, cornflakegirly, alwaysinmyroom, sarah-,  Muria

devilninny-autumn colored seed bead bracelets~psyche, cyndiq, Madmatigan79, poppysmum, Muria

Macgirl_K - button bracelet~Madmatigan79, mub, IamSusie, cornflakegirly, knitwit

crafty_dame-halloween confetti cuff x2~orange_sunset, cinderly, taerowyn, Madmatigan79, SParkie, cyndiq, sarah-, cornflakegirly,Mikaiyawa, psyche

Muria Autumnal amulet bags x2
[/color]~crafty_dame, devilninny,[/color] poppysmum,mub, atsuko, sarah-, psyche, ooak_diva, Sparkie,cyndiq[/color]

Kiss Kiss Kiss There you go!!!!

Here's how it works (in a nut shell);

*you are to craft in sets of 5 and you may do one or two sets.
   ~ for instance you may make 5 beaded bracelets OR 5 sets of greeting cards where each set has 4 cards.
   ~ you may enter a total of 10 items (or in essence put your 'name in the hat' twice) and those may be 10 sets of the same thing, or 5 of one item and 5 of another.
*these items should be a good representation of your work
*each item must have a retail cost of between $5 and $10 (you may send out items that would retail for more, and understand that you will likely have a wide range of return items) please see the galleries of the other sweat shoppes for some great examples! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=100170.0 and
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=115099.0 also check out the discussion threads as people were posting their 'offered' items there!
*This is a huge swap. Communication is key, there will be a check in just before send outs, you are required to reply within 3 days of that post (this will probably be around Oct 1) or you will be considered a no-show and be removed from the swap list with a negative feedback
*please DO NOT send early, after the official check-in your name (and your partners) will be green on the official list, once your partner's name is green on the list you may send to them. IF you send early to someone not green, you may end up with negative comments in your feedback! (for not following directions!)
*don't hesitate to ask questions over in the discussion thread if you like, this is a SUPER FUN swap, and there are a lot of returning swappers to help you with those questions (as well as myself!)
*I'll send you an approval reply PM and you may post in this thread. Pictures are fantastic so everyone knows what kinds of things they have to chose from.
*your 5 items will be sent to 5 different people, a list of recipients will be posted around Sept 20th.

I'll send you a little questionnaire to post in this thread to introduce yourself and your item (s).

and the official craftster sign up doo dad...

Swap name: Sweat shop swap round 3
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: javastain (Jene')
Sign-up date range: now to Sept 20
Date to send item by: oct 4
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006 06:41:47 PM by javastain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006 07:03:21 PM »

I'm signed up!  My projects are still under construction, but they are almost ready!

i love glitter and glitter loves me.

hi craftster! i've missed you!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006 07:28:43 PM »

is this halloween as well, or just fall/harvest?

check out my crafty blog!

i like exclamation marks.

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006 08:35:29 PM »

oh yes! Please include the fall holidays we have, Thanksgiving and Halloween and even Day of The Dead if you like! Anything that makes you think of fall!!!

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006 09:03:25 PM »

I have oogling the galleries for the last couple of rounds.  I like the addition of day of the dead.  I have tons and tons of XL sugar skulls that I am making!

Now have a snack!  Snack on!

The cookie thief

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006 10:16:16 PM »

I just signed up! Felt beads and felt bead kits. I just have to figure out the details of what that means now.  Wink All of it in fall and halloween colors.

That's my boy, Petey!

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006 11:36:44 PM »

I've got this subject marked cuz I'll sign up on Sept. 5th.

I'm making lots of things for fall because I have a big show Sept. 23rd.  I promise to sweat on each item, lol.

Ya'll have some awesome swaps!!

finished the 100 ATC Theme Challenge!!
I'm the ATC - DT in a new Vintage group. Come join me   http://vintageflaire.ning.com/
Queen of ill-fated physical comedy

Leave the politics to madmen

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006 07:39:01 AM »

This sounds great!  I just need to wait until my feedback gets cleared up.   Wink

Before birds get sucked into jet engines, do they ever think, "Is that Rod Stewart in first class?" ~Eddie Izzard

Some things must be believed to be seen. -Einstien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2006 08:45:42 AM »

bats are in the que.. blue and purple again (my burgundy velvet went walkies.. Angry )

just have to get to feeling human and cut wings and ears.

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. - Will Durant
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2006 09:09:27 AM »

Wheee!  I just got a pm; I'm in!  This is my first official swap(I've done a private swap) and I'm so excited!  I'll post a pic of what I'll be making soon.... red beanie hats with homemade buttons(leaves, pumpkins, and such out of shrinky paper...). 
*squeeling with delight*
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 59 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Your Own Dragon Puppet
How to Make a Shadow Puppet
How to Create Puppets Out of Wood
An Easy to Follow Guide to Puppet Making
How to Create an Owl Puppet
Latest Blog Articles
November 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Cube Advent Calendar
Thankful for Family

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...