The skirt has 2 layers- the green is from joanns and it i so preeetty and flouncy and liight and the white is part of a sheet.
and here's a new picture for you!
oh duhh... I just looked it over and the last ] on the tag wasn't there... Thanks nellum.
Tute disclaimer: I suck at making them. if anything isnt clear, just ask and I'll help.
So here's the tutorial:
!. Fold the sqaure or rectangle of fabric into quarters, then cut. the inside circle is your waist measurement divided by 4. (measured straight across, not calong the lines of actual cutting.)
2. So unfold it into a pretty donut shape and lay it ontop of the other fabric ( the blue lines). right sides together.
3. Cut out the blue fabric about 4-5 inches bigger thatn the red on the outside and the same size on the inside.
4. Pin around the inside circle (the black lines) and sew about 1/4 inch away from edge.
5. Turn inside out so the red is on top.
6. Sew (dotted line) about 3/4 inch (or however wide the drawstring is) from top border.
7. Cut a hole in the middle and thread the drawstring through.
Hope this helps! just ask if it isn't clear.