A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 299,152
Currently Running With Scissors:
623 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zodiac Swap Summer 2006 Gallery  (Read 3440 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Moonfairy

Credendo Vides

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2006 01:25:02 PM »

Nice stuff kairichan  Smiley
Is it a denim bag I see? And what is the motive on the earrings?
(We want details  Grin )
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zenochka
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006 07:49:42 PM »

according to the DC# my swap partners packaged was delivered saturday. If she doesn't post pics I can!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

employed = hardly any time to sew :-(
tsubomi_chan

No place I can't be

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006 06:49:55 AM »

Yays! I got all my goodies today! My camera's acting a bit off though, so I was only able to get one group pic.

Trip_and_fall made me a great necklace with tons of different wire-wrapped pendents, a beaded bracelet that says "Aquarius" and a cute ram magnet that you can move.

Thank you! Your package should be out in the next few days. I'm sorry it's soo late. Between the tropical storms, school, and my boss being ill, it's been hectic around here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zenochka
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2006 08:17:21 AM »

I got my swap stuff from Twilightdancer today! She sent me a beautiful pieced pillow with my Taurus sign appliqued on it and a gorgeous bag with a celtic-y Taurus sign on it. And according to the note the fabric inside is hand dyed hemp rayon. Oh I love it! Thank you so much for everything!!!

« Last Edit: January 17, 2012 01:42:14 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

zenochka
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2006 08:24:03 AM »

Here is what I sent twilightdancer

I quilted wall hanging (it looks better in person I swear!). I appliqued a little picture thingy about Virgo, her sign. I used metallic gold thread to do the quilting.

And a matching bracelet/necklace set using saphirre colored beads, her birthstone. And I found a neat wooden laser cut Virgo pendant that is on the necklace

« Last Edit: January 17, 2012 01:41:52 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jp197012
JP

me on my wedding day

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2006 09:17:11 AM »

love the wall-hanging.  the smaller pictures look like the ones on the fabric moonfariy sent me  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zenochka
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006 09:22:16 AM »

Yup it is the same fabric! I got extra to make me one too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jp197012
JP

me on my wedding day

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2006 07:54:05 PM »

i'm glad you liked everything moonfairy  Grin 

but sorry no i didn't take pictures before sending  Sad  i'm kinda whishing i had bothered to keep the wrapper for the pink, since that's the color crystal wants me to make her something from.  but if i had the wrapper, i would at least be able to let people know the name of the color.

they're both made from Caron's Simply Soft, if anyone wants to jump over there to get a better idea of the colors.  the green is Sage.  i want to say the pink is Victorian Rose.

http://www.caron.com/color_cards/cc_simplysoft.html
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trip_and_fall
conure slave

Take yo' meds

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2006 04:49:47 PM »

yes! I am so happy you recieved it! glad you like it! I cant wait.....that mailmain better watch out, I keep on scaring him by jumping out and asking if I have a package....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Greetings, I am POOP from outer space
agrafikartist
Crafty-Happy

A Creative Mind Knows No Rest!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2006 08:31:34 AM »

Well, I'm not sure whether I am supposed to post the pictures of the items I sent to Evil_Abbe or not, but I figured since I took the pictures, why not.

Here is the Large Item:

This is the top of the little wood chest,

This is the front,

This is one of the sides.  I added some little cards in the box that had to do with the sign of Cancer.  I streaked real 24K gold all over the box in a kind of marble-ie look.  My son is a scenic artist and he brought me home a little bit and I just had to use it on something and it looked so cool on the box.  You probably can't see it too well in these pictures though.

This is the Medium item:  It's a decorated journal based on the Celtic theme for my partner's birth month.

This is one of 10 inside pages with the story of the Oak as it pertains to my partners birthday.

Small item 1:  I saw these socks and went, "Aaahhh, perfect!"  I added the sparkles, though.

Small Item 2:  This is the front of the decorated key fob,

Small item 2:  This is the back.  The pearls are to signify that pearls are Cancers gemstone.

Dear Evil_Abbe just loved them and I am so grateful.  Since this was my first swap I was really nervous.  Thanks for letting me be a part of this.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011 02:21:07 PM by Phizzychick - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Mad Men Hair
How to Get a Snooki Hair
How to Get Lauren Conrad Hair
How to Get the Half-Up Half-Down Look
How to Get Selena Gomez Hair Part 2/2
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...