A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Vote for your favorite Bottle It Up project now! Smiley
Total Members: 302,459
Currently Running With Scissors:
435 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Someone in Japan*** I have a request--HELP....  (Read 3213 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

flyingfish
« on: August 22, 2004 11:39:59 AM »

Hi. Last year I visited Japan for one month. During that time I picked up all sorts of cute things *everything in Japan is cute* but one thing particularly that I bought is TAPE WITH PRINTED PICTURES ON IT-- ALL SORTS.

I am running out, I use it all the time. If someone is willing to buy some for me  I will pay for shipping and send you a fun thank you package-- The tape I especially liked was all sorts of petie Babie designs (the super cute red deer head) -- It seemed to be in most stores....

Anyone interested in helping me?! Please PM me if you are!! Thanks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Flying Fish Design... ))    -:|:-
                              .  .))
                             ((.   ..    -:|:-  www.flyingfishgallery.com
                             -:|:-      ((.*
turtlie
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004 09:15:14 PM »

I'm not from Japan, but try ordering from this place, not sure what character you wanted, but these are cute! good luck!

http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/nsearch?catalog=qoutlet&query=tape&.autodone=http%3A%2F%2Fstore.yahoo.com%2Fqoutlet%2Fnsearch.html
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TuffJess

Let's make some Miss-Chief!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2004 12:23:48 PM »

http://www.kawaiigifts.com/home.html

Hey!  I see someone already responded to your query, but you HAVE to check out the Kawaii Gifts site.  You'll see, there is a whole tape section on the site, and LOTS of other cute stuff.  It's a brick-and-mortar store here in Pittsburgh, one of my very favorites.  The staff is sooo nice.  To be frank, I can't even let myself go in there too often....it's dangerous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Do something pretty while you can" --Belle and Sebastian

Buy Miss Chief!
http://www.misschiefshop.com
flyingfish
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2004 07:56:38 PM »

ahhhh, that's the stuff.  thanks ladies!! although to anyone who may visit japan, you can get the best tape (it's like packing tape) usually for a dollar with the bestest designs and characters on it- super fancy pacakaging for mailing stuff!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

.  .))
ditch13
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2005 05:12:16 PM »

that http://www.kawaiigifts.com/home.html site, be VERY careful purchasing from them.  their items r nice, but the way they do business... when u order, make sure they got the rite items, and if u need exchange, DO CERTIFIED MAIL!

they sent me the wrong item so i mailed them back, they said they never received it.  i wasn't even asking for a refund, but rather just to see what could be done... of cuz they said they cannot refund it, and that i put them in a difficult position!  they offered me to buy the item again at 50%, plus shipping & handling... so they linked me to the item.  guess what, the link was still to the wrong item and they took down the correct item page already!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
flyingfish
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2005 06:20:26 PM »

Sounds a little too fishy to me, but thanks for the tip!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

.  .))
ohsweetie
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2005 03:25:13 AM »

hey hold up! im here and i love sending packages and buying cute shit, next time im in the store ill take a picture and post it here, and then you can pick which ones you want, i'll buy them, and in trust, send them to you, with hopes of getting that lovely package you talked about. i can do it next week! xoxo.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

in the words of richard brautigan,
"i'll love you and be your catfish friend!"

oooh, i do personal swaps too!

http://d-funk.blogspot.com
selenium
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2005 06:18:34 AM »

Hey!  I see someone already responded to your query, but you HAVE to check out the Kawaii Gifts site.  You'll see, there is a whole tape section on the site, and LOTS of other cute stuff.  It's a brick-and-mortar store here in Pittsburgh, one of my very favorites.  The staff is sooo nice.  To be frank, I can't even let myself go in there too often....it's dangerous!

How did I not know about this store?  It's even on Walnut street and I missed it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
xstifflerx
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2005 06:29:53 PM »

Oh! I have a penpal from Japan, and in the letters she sends me it always had that tape on it and I was wondering where you'd get something like that. I LOVEE Japanese things. SO CUTE! She never sends me anything from her country though.. I wish she would, I love exchanging things from here.  Okay I'm rambling, sorry.. anyways Thank you!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2005 02:32:21 AM by xstifflerx » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mykonos
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2005 02:08:11 AM »

Need help which live in Japan.
I am from Hong Kong and need a fashion buyer in Japan for buying clothings and then ship it to me.  I will pay all costs and the buyer will get pay on each transaction.  Who will be interested in this job?  Good offer and nice to be a part-time job.  email me at supe_rseven@yahoo.com.hk if you are interested.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Soak Away Your Stress with This DIY Bath Soak
The Brow Buddy Shapes Up Your Bushy Brows
Beauty Secrets From Celeb Makeup Artist Billy B.
How To Get Fuller-Looking Lips Using Makeup
Serein Wu: My Week in Beauty Challenge Part 3
Latest Blog Articles
March 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: How to Make 110 Prayer Flags
Whatz Up, My Peeps?

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...