A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,356
Currently Running With Scissors:
426 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Great Craftster Scavenger Hunt Swap Round 2 - Signup CLOSED~Send 10/24  (Read 16629 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

icebyrd67
hello beautiful world!

Where is the pony doctor?!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2006 05:50:20 AM »

I have a question, when it says 'something that deals with your favorite band or music', is is my favorite band or my partners favorite band? Seems like it should be my partners favorite, but I want to clarify.

when i put that one in, i mean your favorite band.  in an attempt to share new music.  if no one minds.  ^^ 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn all about me? http://icebyrd67.livejournal.com/
http://www.wists.com/icebyrd67

looking for personal swaps - i need decorative table numbers for my wedding. want to have a place in my wedding? More details in my profile. PM me!
rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2014" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2006 06:59:17 AM »

Hi scavengers! I was just popping in to see what goodies you are going to be crafting with this round, and I noticed that "alcoholic beverages" was listed. It's fine to do alcohol-related crafts, but please remember that sending alcohol through the mail in a swap is a Craftster no-no. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=112562.0

Save the alcohol for your own self (if you are of legal age!) and happy crafting!  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
Pinterest
shylitlegoddess
Jill of most trades

Why is there bacon in the soap??

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2006 07:45:46 AM »

Thank ya Racky!  Grin

Hi scavengers! I was just popping in to see what goodies you are going to be crafting with this round, and I noticed that "alcoholic beverages" was listed. It's fine to do alcohol-related crafts, but please remember that sending alcohol through the mail in a swap is a Craftster no-no. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=112562.0

Save the alcohol for your own self (if you are of legal age!) and happy crafting!  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewingLori
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2006 08:05:01 AM »

does anyone else feel the need to create a budget for this swap?  i've already started thinking up ideas and i need a paycheck to even consider the stuff i want to get!  ><

OH YES! I'm beginning to wonder what the hell I've gotten myself into. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

padray
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2006 09:30:18 AM »

Hey everyone, we've had a slight mishap with my partner pairing.

Padray and Cortag04 need to switch partners with someone. Padray has five little fur-babys (cats) and Cortag04 is REALLY allergic.

I should have asked before pairing them but I got caught up in the moment and alas, it went a little off.

Any volenteers?

Yes, so sorry everyone!  Especially to cortag04 and shylittlegoddess!  I usually mention that I have cats because I have so many... Undecided  Guess I was excited to get signed up and forgot!  Thanks in advance to any volunteers!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006 02:47:18 PM by padray » THIS ROCKS   Logged
ratzrule
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2006 03:12:36 PM »

omigosh. This is going to be harder than I thought  Embarrassed. Well, it will definetly be interesting.. Smiley I don't have a lot of supplies though. hmmmm..... quite a puzzle... Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged
shylitlegoddess
Jill of most trades

Why is there bacon in the soap??

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2006 07:25:45 PM »

Hey everyone, we've had a slight mishap with my partner pairing.

Padray and Cortag04 need to switch partners with someone. Padray has five little fur-babys (cats) and Cortag04 is REALLY allergic.

I should have asked before pairing them but I got caught up in the moment and alas, it went a little off.

Any volenteers?

If no one steps up I'm going to have to open the swap again to try to get two new people which wouldn't be much of a problem, just bothersome.  Failing that, I'd have to pull everyone's partners and switch partners around.

Anyone willing to volenteer?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

defunctbuffalo
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2006 07:57:29 PM »

I have no problem volunteering, but I also have no problem with the partner I have now...   so really, it doesn't matter.  If it makes life easier (and my current partner is okay with it- winter83?), I can switch-- I'm not allergic to anything- cats are A-Okay by me.  Smiley

Also:  just to make sure I don't cheat on some of these items!  If I sent a CD with music from my favorite band, would that count as 'something from your favorite band,' 'something music related,' AND 'something musical?'
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2006 08:06:48 PM »

I have no problem volunteering, but I also have no problem with the partner I have now...   so really, it doesn't matter.  If it makes life easier (and my current partner is okay with it- winter83?), I can switch-- I'm not allergic to anything- cats are A-Okay by me.  Smiley
I've got the same feeling (but with a different partner, of course Smiley).
It's not like I've started crafting, or even planning anything out. 
Do what you need to do, O Organizer! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
icebyrd67
hello beautiful world!

Where is the pony doctor?!

« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2006 09:04:51 PM »

Also:  just to make sure I don't cheat on some of these items!  If I sent a CD with music from my favorite band, would that count as 'something from your favorite band,' 'something music related,' AND 'something musical?'

i think that would work.  it worked like that in the original swap so why wouldnt it work here?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn all about me? http://icebyrd67.livejournal.com/
http://www.wists.com/icebyrd67

looking for personal swaps - i need decorative table numbers for my wedding. want to have a place in my wedding? More details in my profile. PM me!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Dear Musical Theater by Annie Choi
Love Him or Leave Him, but Don’t Get Stuck With the Tab
Wil Haygood Talks About The Butler
U.S. Military Experiment Goes Tragically Wrong
Visit the Hampton Court With Elizabeth Fremantle
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...