Swap name: My Country Doesn't Have that Round 6!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: supastarrr110
Sign-up date range: 8/29-9/9
Date to send item by: 9/30
Limited to a certain number of people?: 12 Americans. 12 Foreigners
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All Ages!
Swap Organizer herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YESSUH!
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YESSUH!
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: No Sir!
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Mos Def!
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: MHMM
- Has posted at least 15 times: MHMM...
- Has completed at least one swap successfully before signing up for more: Yeah
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: Yes
- Does not have any negative feedback: Yes
Details of swap:
Yes people it's back again for round 6! if you don't know anything about this swap, you will send your partner something that they don't have in their country. For example Europeans can send vegimite to Americans and so on. I will PM you a week before sendouts just to check up. Let me & your partner know when you send. We will be sending a total of 3-4 items but please talk to your partners about it if you feel you might want to send more/less.
Here are previous swap galleries for this series:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=46226.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=56254.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=73047.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=83420.0
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
What Country are you from?:
Is there something in particular you would like, ie koolaid, ritter sports, etc.?:
Do you collect anything? (games, playing cards, statues etc)?:
What are your top 5 things you like (could be food stuff like chocolate, or could be nudie mags, whatever)?:
Are there any countries you would really like to trade with and why (no guarantee)? :
In general, what do you think you have that your partner would like (ie. nifty bag, interesting candy, etc.)?:
Anything else i should know?:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.SWAP PARTNERS
KnitChick1979<------->nifuuPEOPLE WHO'VE SENT: