A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,171
Currently Running With Scissors:
535 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: DIY Kit Swap Round 6 -Signups (Aug 15-Sept 15: Sendouts by Oct 15)  (Read 9291 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

icebyrd67
hello beautiful world!

Where is the pony doctor?!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2006 06:50:08 AM »

I am actually relieved - I had just pm'd hertrigger to back out if at all possible before partners were assigned - I just got a huge pile of projects assigned to me that I need to finish up - so I am going to have to wait until next round - which really stinks since I really really really wanted a kit on how to work with resin and make resin molds!  I want to make resin pendants soooo bad it is just killing me but I have no clue on how to do that...

drat drat drat the design deadlines!  I am just afraid that I won't be able to put together a nice enough package with the time I have right now..

Cry

well, i extended deadlines, so if you feel like you do end up having the time to do one package, i'll make sure you get a kit on resin if anyone offers one.  ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn all about me? http://icebyrd67.livejournal.com/
http://www.wists.com/icebyrd67

looking for personal swaps - i need decorative table numbers for my wedding. want to have a place in my wedding? More details in my profile. PM me!
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2006 07:02:21 AM »

You are quite the evil one, aren't you?

I will ponder and ponder and see what I can get done in the next few days.  I have 4 purses to make, a shrug - which will be a big undertaking for me - and a few stuffed projects.  juggle a few kids in there and one insane attention loving dog... total pandemonium.

okay. off to get shirts... My husband picked up the wrong size for a shirt I was going to make for a swap..

anyone here have yertle the turtle book? and a scanner... I need help..

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
icebyrd67
hello beautiful world!

« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2006 07:07:16 AM »

I will ponder and ponder and see what I can get done in the next few days.  I have 4 purses to make, a shrug - which will be a big undertaking for me - and a few stuffed projects.  juggle a few kids in there and one insane attention loving dog... total pandemonium.

okay. off to get shirts... My husband picked up the wrong size for a shirt I was going to make for a swap..

library!  =P

ignores the comments about being evil... *HALO!* Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for personal swaps - i need decorative table numbers for my wedding. want to have a place in my wedding? More details in my profile. PM me!
icebyrd67
hello beautiful world!

« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2006 07:08:44 AM »

JUST AS AN FYI, I DID NOT AND WILL NOT GET ANY OF THE OLD INFORMATION.  IF YOU STILL WANT TO PARTAKE IN THIS SWAP, YOU MUST PM ME THE INFORMATION AGAIN!

~jules
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2006 07:11:39 AM »

library!  =P

Already been there and then some - all the copies are charged out - as in not returned... there were 9 copies available within like 30 minutes of my house - and all are missing in action - or on video which I can't use.  I am the queen of the library here - I am there about twice a week picking up books, returning books, picking up videos and dvds... and buying books.  we have an amazing library used bookstore!  But sadly no Yertle anywhere in the buildings...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
icebyrd67
hello beautiful world!

« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2006 07:23:23 AM »

library!  =P

Already been there and then some - all the copies are charged out - as in not returned... there were 9 copies available within like 30 minutes of my house - and all are missing in action - or on video which I can't use.  I am the queen of the library here - I am there about twice a week picking up books, returning books, picking up videos and dvds... and buying books.  we have an amazing library used bookstore!  But sadly no Yertle anywhere in the buildings...

aww....that stinks!  i hate when people do that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2006 07:55:43 AM »

Yeah, how bout it?  I did just get lucky though and scored a copy of it through someone else...

it always does work out in the end!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
Babizzle
I am SmurfPop!

YOU/USED T O _B E A_LR IGHT

« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2006 11:05:08 AM »

Ummm, sorry if this is a stupid question, but why is this swap in the "Archive of finished swaps"? And why does there appear to be several organisers?  Huh

I sent my info last night but I'm not sure if it was to the right person...  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2013" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2006 11:15:22 AM »

Ummm, sorry if this is a stupid question, but why is this swap in the "Archive of finished swaps"? And why does there appear to be several organisers?  Huh

I sent my info last night but I'm not sure if it was to the right person...  Embarrassed

hertrigger is no longer organizing this swap, but icebyrd67 was nice enough to start up a new round. Because she was unable to get all the signup information from hertrigger, she had to start a new round of signups. If you are interested in joining, you need to use this link here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=119509.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
Pinterest
Babizzle
I am SmurfPop!

YOU/USED T O _B E A_LR IGHT

« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2006 11:48:04 AM »

Ahhh, thank you! I just realised there had been a new thread started - I just sent in my info Cheesy

There wasn't any message in the thread or anything so I was a bit confused  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Production Studio - Working with the Scrub Tool
Adobe Production Studio - Adjusting Panels and Saving a Custom Workspace
Adobe Production Studio - Looking at the Mixer Panel in the Multitrack View
Adobe Production Studio - Editing in the Spectral Frequency Display View
Adobe Production Studio - Introducing the Adobe Audition 2.0 Interface
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...