Swap name: Fiber Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: inhope
Sign-up date range: 8/24/06 9-02-06
Date to send item by: 9-36-06
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): nope
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? nope
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages!
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed at least one swap successfully before signing up for more: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
It has been ages since the last fiber swap so why not start another because who really ever gets tired of new fiber ; )
To participate in this swap you must send your partner at lest 2 different types/variates/colors of fiber, each weighing no less than 4 oz. If you want to send more that is fine just make sure it is ok with your partner. You can send anything from plain dyed roving to carded bats...anything and everything, just as long as it is fiber of some kind.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?
What sort of thing do you use your fiber for (spinning/felting/etc)?
What are your fav colors?
What are you likely to send?
What would you like to receive?
Anything else you'd like to add?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED:
2.) Jane Doe