A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,696
Currently Running With Scissors:
577 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 5 Senses Swap Gallery  (Read 14399 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

krafty_kelly
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2006 06:00:56 AM »

I lampworked this glass vial with sterling silver and a crystal and put geranium essential oil in it

Kikigirl!!!  This little vial looks so sweet!  I wish we could get a closer look.  The other lampwork beads are amazing too!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kikigirl
Einstein was hot when he was young

Let's dance! :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2006 08:39:41 AM »

Kikigirl!!!  This little vial looks so sweet!  I wish we could get a closer look.  The other lampwork beads are amazing too!!

Thanks Krafty Kelly...I'll try and put up a closer shot...it's just kind of blurry.  I'll update it later on this post.  Me and my sigfig LOVE your avatar!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PimpernelSmith
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm sooo over due to get over an ocean...*waves at far away places*

Jack of all Crafts -- Master of None

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2006 11:58:39 AM »

Presenting the wonderful work of devilninny!
Not simply 'blue' but my beloved COBALT blue!  Cheesy

Nifty mosaic mirror; Blue scented candles with blue glass holders; a fantabulous, cool blue bead bracelet; an amazing CD of song that all have "Blue" in the title (and which my BF has already swiped to put on HIS computer); and perhaps most surprizing of all: COCONUT Hershey's kisses!!

The kisses say "Limited Edition" -- I may cry.... Cry Wink
 Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012 01:41:18 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.Dave Barry
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2006 12:24:39 PM »

WOW!!  The cobalt blue is stunning!!

Wonderful stuff, and yummy candy--I guess we are spoiled to live near Chocolatetown, USA--we get all of the latest chocolates from Hershey, eh, devilninny?

The mosaic mirror is beautiful and a unique thing!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
krafty_kelly
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2006 12:31:48 PM »

Wonderful stuff, and yummy candy--I guess we are spoiled to live near Chocolatetown, USA--we get all of the latest chocolates from Hershey, eh, devilninny?

Umm...kinda naive here...but is there really such a place?  I've never seen those kisses before, and I love Hershey's.  I bet they are yummy.

And Kikigirl, I'm glad you like my avatar.  I made em myself.  Even chipped my tooth doing so.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2006 02:25:11 PM »

I just read this thread from page 1--this is a wonderful idea for a swap!!  I hope there is another round!!  You guys have been so creative with crafting for the 5 senses!!

Love the brilliant colors and the various ideas!! So much fun--sorry I missed this round  Cry

ha ha krafty_kelly--Chocolatetown, USA is the nickname for Hershey, PA!!
We have chocolate kisses for street lamps (silver and brown), Chocolate Avenue, bushes trimmed to read "Hershey Cocoa", a chocolate spa, and of course, the tour of the Chocolate Factory...one end of town has the Reeses Peanut Butter Cup plant--mmmm can almost smell it from my house!!

Please have another round of this swap!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
ruby_soho

That's what she said.

« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2006 02:28:54 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked jeez, alwaysinmyroom, i'm jealous.  wish i lived in hershey.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i care about you a homemade oven mitt's worth.
kikigirl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2006 02:52:00 PM »

And Kikigirl, I'm glad you like my avatar.  I made em myself.  Even chipped my tooth doing so.  Wink

Um....wh, wha what!!!  How could you possibly chip your tooth making those adorable slippers?

lol I actually posted this pic in the wrong swap!!!  ha ha!   I don't know how anyone could possibly do more than 2 swaps!

Here's the pic I promised you kraftykelly.  It IS blurry...didn't check the pic's before I sent.  Thanks for asking to see it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

krafty_kelly
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2006 05:16:21 PM »

Oh my!  That is so beautiful!  I love it.  The colours, the silver...even the tiny little cork, its so perfect. Thank you for giving me a closer look.  And how nice that you put geranium oil in it.  .... Ummm... where would one get geranium oil?  Does it smell good?  I love geraniums but have never noticed their smell.

I chipped my tooth trying to pull the embroidery needle through the felted slipper.  The felt was pretty tough and thick, and I used my teeth (bad idea) to pull it through, whilst embroidering the nose and eyes. 

And please, please please can I move to Chocolatetown USA???  It sounds heavenly!  Hershy, PA  here I come!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kikigirl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2006 05:47:32 PM »

Oh my!  That is so beautiful!  I love it.  The colours, the silver...even the tiny little cork, its so perfect. Thank you for giving me a closer look.  And how nice that you put geranium oil in it.  .... Ummm... where would one get geranium oil?  Does it smell good?  I love geraniums but have never noticed their smell.

I chipped my tooth trying to pull the embroidery needle through the felted slipper.  The felt was pretty tough and thick, and I used my teeth (bad idea) to pull it through, whilst embroidering the nose and eyes. 

And please, please please can I move to Chocolatetown USA???  It sounds heavenly!  Hershy, PA  here I come!!!

Thank you!!!  You can get geranium oil online at Dandelion Botanicals in Seattle...I'm not sure if you can get it from Aura Cacia (which is the biggest brand). It's super strong and great for my skin...I actually think MUB was probably a bit overpowered by it...I had to put it in a plastic bag.  I don't think it's from the American version of the plant but I'm not sure.  I wish I could be more help on this, I should know more.  I have quite a collection but I just know what I use it for. 

I'm SOOOO sad for you that you chipped your tooth...I couldn't imagine how you did it.  I hope your smile is bright and shiny now!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Dragon Sushi Roll
How to Make Vegan Sushi
How to Make Traditional Indian Paneer
Meet Sushi Expert Mamie Nishide
Sushi Etiquette Tips
Latest Blog Articles
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup
@Home This Weekend: Bee Magnets

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...