A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 303,936
Currently Running With Scissors:
506 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 5 Senses Swap Gallery  (Read 14239 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kristen219
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2006 11:09:12 PM »

o man! i live like 4 hours from hershey!  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Good morning starshine! The world says hello!

this was funnn
http://www.wists.com/kristen219/
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2006 12:54:01 AM »

ouch krafty kelly!!  The things we go through for our crafts!!  I had to have my "thread cutter" front tooth filled in, with strict orders from the dentist to use scissors--boo hiss!! Hope yours is ok!! Your slippers are adorable!!

kikigirl--thanks for the info on your scented bead!!  I like this idea!! I don't think the geranium smell you talk of comes from the regular "amercian" geranium (p.u.!), but I do know there is a scented geranium that does smell nice!! Does the oil last long?  Can you switch it out after a few weeks?  I am fascinated by this bead!!

cool kristen219--we should have a meeting at Hershey Park, ha ha!! I am sure devininny would show up--she is a fun person!!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006 12:56:09 AM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
 118/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
kikigirl
Einstein was hot when he was young

Let's dance! :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2006 08:19:11 AM »

ouch krafty kelly!!  Hope yours is ok!! Your slippers are adorable!!

kikigirl--thanks for the info on your scented bead!!  I like this idea!! I don't think the geranium smell you talk of comes from the regular "amercian" geranium (p.u.!), but I do know there is a scented geranium that does smell nice!! Does the oil last long?  Can you switch it out after a few weeks?  I am fascinated by this bead!!

Aren't those slippers great!!!  I'm a little bit jealous Tongue

The bead scent will probably last waaaayyyyy longer than Mub wants.  It's super strong essential oil.  I probably should have diluted it with olive or almond oil.  She can do that still (hint hint Mub if it's too strong).  The cork will diffuse the smell slowly too.  The back has a hook that she could hang a chain or cord through and she can wear it.  Again, diluted.  I think frankinscense, when it's diluted would be a fabulous scent to wear.  Clary Sage is nice too and good for skin AND the monthly visitor symptoms.  I'm having a hard time finding more of those corks though...it's super tiny.  I got a whole batch from Micheals of all different sizes but the smallest was still probably twice the size.  I even tried Archie McPhees,  Too much information?  Sorry, I love to help a little too much Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kristen219
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2006 09:38:55 AM »

cool kristen219--we should have a meeting at Hershey Park, ha ha!! I am sure devininny would show up--she is a fun person!!

that'd be so fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Good morning starshine! The world says hello!

this was funnn
http://www.wists.com/kristen219/
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2006 12:27:19 PM »

i'd totally be up for a craftster hershey meeting!  we should post about it in the pennsylvania board.  and if anyone else wants coconut hershey kisses, i'd be down for a personal swap!   Wink

alwaysinmyroom - im already thinking about a round 2 as well!  anyone else?!?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

krafty_kelly
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2006 01:37:47 PM »

Me too!  I'd do another round for sure.  I'd pick a different colour this time.  This was a fun swap to craft for.  Lots of more ideas still kicking around.

My tooth is fine by the way.  Thanks for the comments on the slippers.  They were a gift for a friend, so I'm jeleous too!  Does anyone find that once they complete a project, you don't want to do it again.  Those slippers weren't difficult or even time consuming...its like...okay...I've done that, now I have to do something else.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TurtleGrrrl

watch out for honu!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2006 02:27:51 PM »

Me too!  I'd do another round for sure.  I'd pick a different colour this time.  This was a fun swap to craft for.  Lots of more ideas still kicking around.

My tooth is fine by the way.  Thanks for the comments on the slippers.  They were a gift for a friend, so I'm jeleous too!  Does anyone find that once they complete a project, you don't want to do it again.  Those slippers weren't difficult or even time consuming...its like...okay...I've done that, now I have to do something else.

I do that too... even for scarves!  I've never made the same thing twice, except for a ripple baby blanket, 'cause it's fast & easy  Wink  It's hard when there's so many other creative things to try.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There are two sides to a trumpeter's personality.  There is the one that lives only to lay waste to the woodwinds and strings, leaving them lying blue and lifeless along the swath of destruction that is the trumpeter's fury.  And then there's the dark side.

http://www.wists.com/turtlegrrrl
eenodol
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2006 10:05:35 AM »

Whoohoo!  I received my package from TurtleGrrrl and it's AWESOME!!  My color was... BROWN!  It was a hard one, but she did great! Let me just first say, the box smelled SO good when I opened it!

For touch- a crocheted chocolate heart (beautiful!); for smell- a "triple fragrance candle" with hazelnut coffee, irish cream, and swiss mocha (it smells soooo good!); for taste TWO mixes, one for Chocolate Crazy Cake, and one for Ginger Spice Muffins!  Yum!  I can't wait to make these..  ohh.. I want to make them right now!  But wait, where was I?  Ah yes, for sight- a painting incorporating pumpkin seeds, pinecones, sticks and leaves.  It came out great, too!  I put it one the fridge Smiley  and for sound- a mix cd where all the songs have the word brown in the title!  And they're good songs, too!

Thank you so much TurtleGrrrl!  I love everything!   Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my etsy - home of the cat hat!  also dog hats, amigurumis, crochet patterns, hippie clothes, all kinds of good stuff!  check it out Smiley

My new blog.  Crochet, recipes, whatever.
krafty_kelly
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2006 10:22:52 AM »

Wow that is a great package.  I love the brown crocheted heart!  Umm...what is your doggy doing to it?  And what a wonderful idea for taste...mixes.  Yay for you!  Everyone has been just so creative.  The painted page is very autumny and pretty.  Great job on this turtlegrrl!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

roses are red
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crafty mccraft pants

dark is the way | light is a place

« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2006 10:37:00 AM »

wow turtle!!! you really did great Smiley

aaaaaand.... id be up for another round as well! that was super fun Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

|| dismantle.repair ||

pinterest | craftstock | adelaide arts

<3 personal swaps
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
College Makeup Survival Kit
How to Fill In Your Brows Like a Pro
How to Do Aquatic Eyes
How to Apply Bronzer
OMG With RJS: How to Apply Airbrush Makeup
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2
How to Make Tshirt Rugs

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...