I received from BlooCanoe yesterday!!
Oh my, oh my!!
First off, the yarn pattern is Knitty's Flora
. So cool, I can't wait to get started! The yarn is Scheepjes Alpine, in beautiful blues and greens.
And of course, being the horribly impatient person that I am, I had to unroll it!
Inside, I found:
* Lots of chocolate coins (burp!)
Wine charms, made by Bloo
* A dishcloth, also made by Bloo
* Mini-mittens ornament, by Bloo
* WRISTWARMERS!!! Um, by Bloo. So incredibly excited about those, can ya tell?
* Needle protectors
* Cajun meat rub (smelled so good inside the yarn!)
* Tea for Two set (tea ball, honey dipper, dish, and book)
* Several camping-themed wood cutouts
* Margarita stamp (which isn't so well shown in the pic, covered by a tree)
* Lavender lotion
* Mini-calendar (the carabeaner on it says "Not suitable for climbing" duh!)
* Candy necklace
* And something totally cool, a pocket screwdriver
. So handy!!
Thank you for everything, BlooCanoe! For organizing such a fun swap, and for being an awesome swap partner!!