Swap name: Significant Other Swap Round 4
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: kitty1256
Sign-up date range: August 11-25, 2006
Date to send item by: September 15, 2006
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country?
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages, but please ask a parent if under 18
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed at least one swap successfully before signing up for more: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
Details of swap: The idea of this swap is that you craft for your swap partner's significant other. It you would like to join and you don't have a significant other, you may request that your partner craft for someone else (like your mother, best friend, sister, brother, dog, anyone!). You will be sending either 1 large and one small item, or three small items. A small item can be bought. If you want to send more, that's ok, just make sure your partner is cool with it.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?:
1) Who are we crafting for? (What is he/she's name):
2) What does your significant other (or other person your having someone swap for) like?
3) What do they dislike?
4) What would they like to recieve?
5) What wouldn't they like to recieve?
6) What size clothing are they? (just make a list, like shirt size:l pant size: 33x34; something like that. Whatever you think he'll like, give a size for.)
7) How do you plan on making things? (Like, what kinds of crafts do you do.)
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Once you've signed up, please post a reply in this section.Participates
kitty1256 <--> caffeinatedair
retroeva <--> indigokat
Drea4545 <--> AModernMantra
msalowishus <--> cumber1137
DanielleHicks -> weedflower
raine -> jinxme
Dorkariffic <--> myloveasdeep