A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 316,235
Currently Running With Scissors:
278 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: DORMANT: Ripple along  (Read 33638 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Aelita

Yes I am Goth.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2007 09:50:21 AM »

I just started one of these myself. I got my pattern from the Jan/Feb '08 edition of Crochet Today!. I am using Red Heart Super Saver in goth colors, Black, Forest Green, I can't remember the name of Purple but it's like a dark purple, Navy Blue, Off White, and maybe a Burgandy Red, but of course these colors will be alternating with black in between them. I just started so I am only on row 4 with the dark Purple color which I'm thinking may be the color Amethyst. I'll post pics soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There will always be people who say mean words  because you are different, and sometimes their minds cannot be changed. There are many more people who do not judge others based on how they look or where they are from. THOSE are the people whose WORDS truly matter.

http://li-lis-page.blogspot.com
tantrum
« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2007 01:48:48 PM »

Can I just say that I have been working on a ripple afghan off and on, mostly off, since October. It's for my boyfriends mom for Christmas but I'm still only a third of the way done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If we resist our passions, it is more through their weakness than from our strength"
Aelita

Yes I am Goth.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: December 29, 2007 10:46:40 PM »

I'm only on row 5 well I'm about to start row 6 but here's my progress so far:

and here is the colors I will be using to make my ripple:

the black will start the rows then I will do a color then I will do the off white, and then back to black again. I have at least three skeins of each color. My goth friends were over today and I showed them the colors I was using. Now they want one too lol. They said it's about time someone is making something that let's ppl see that we goths wear other colors besides black all the time. I can't wait to get it done. Notice my fave. fairy in the background?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007 10:48:02 PM by Aelita » THIS ROCKS   Logged

There will always be people who say mean words  because you are different, and sometimes their minds cannot be changed. There are many more people who do not judge others based on how they look or where they are from. THOSE are the people whose WORDS truly matter.

kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2008 08:45:13 AM »

I want to join, well sort of. I need to finish a project or 2 before I can join, but I definitely want to! I need to find a soft ripple though...so I might be hitting up Barnes & Noble for that 200 Ripple book.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
Aelita

Yes I am Goth.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2008 06:22:12 PM »

Here is my progress so far on my "Gothic Waves" ripple. I am 38 rows in I have 42 more to go until I am done:

you can't see it in this pic but where a new color begins it's in the back loops only so it looks like waves. Here are the containers that I have my yarn in while I work, I hate for my yarn to lay on the floor now that I have a puppy in the house:

Pretty neat idea. We get these containers at work they either have onions or green peppers in them (I work at Little Caeser's) so when we got a lot of them I took some home and cut out holes and pulled the yarn through. Pretty neat.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iheartmyTHO
Experiment With A Chemist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2008 09:36:12 AM »

i just started on my first ripple blanket a few weeks ago.  it's going to be in every color of cotton-ease.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

berol
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2008 11:19:42 AM »

hey MonkeyThumb, how are you getting on? Let me know if you need more help!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*waves*
dewbaby00
Check this out...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2008 05:27:37 PM »

Hello, I finally got a Ripple started and almost finished I will post pics next week sometime when I have time off from work. I will also be starting another ripple after this one is done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artsycraftsy4fun
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2008 06:10:36 AM »

I was wondering if I could join this.  I am working on my first ripple afghan.  It is made of vannas white brick, pea green, rust, forest green, and a tan-ish color( I can not remember what it is called). I am only about a foot into it though.  I am really concidering getting the 200 block book
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Aelita

Yes I am Goth.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2008 06:24:22 PM »

I was wondering if I could join this.  I am working on my first ripple afghan.  It is made of vannas white brick, pea green, rust, forest green, and a tan-ish color( I can not remember what it is called). I am only about a foot into it though.  I am really concidering getting the 200 block book

Yes you can we welcome all and also welcome to craftster you will have lot's of fun here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
August 24, 2016 Featured Projects
OOOOOHKLAHOMA! Where the wind...
Tute Tuesday: Hand-Bound Book

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...