A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,685
Currently Running With Scissors:
575 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: black and navy blue boatneck Hanson teeshirt ^^ (Yes, Hanson still exists.^^)  (Read 1864 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

shrinkwrap
« on: August 14, 2004 02:06:18 PM »

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/shrinkwrap/hansonshirt.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111 11 ITZZ HANSON OMG OMGZZZ!!!11

Okay, now that that's over, I'll talk about my shirt. I think this one's one of the most complicated that I've done. It started as a t-shirt in 2001 that I got from my first Hanson concert. I was significantly larger at that time and this was the only design I liked. At that time, I could fit snugly into an XL, but the shirt is a L. So about a month after the concert it was turned into a pillowcase in my room. The bottom was open, secured with some string tied around the longer bottom part.

Today, I found the pillowcase again and thought it would be cute as a boatneck...so I cut open the top and cut a slit through the middle and sewed that up and I cut armholes. The sleeves are from a torn up Simple Plan t-shirt that I got back when I actually liked Simple Plan. (Finally put it to a good use.^^) So, I sewed those on, blah blah... So yeah. My Hanson t-shirt pillowcase thing got a sleeve transplant and some extra stuff taken off. Yay.

I think I'll wear it to their concert this month.^__^

Comments, please.^^
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011 01:32:31 PM by jungrrl - Reason: changed non-working images to links. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

put your tinfoil hat on
dimhalo
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2004 03:14:55 PM »

As one of the few remaining original Hanson fans (I don't care if it's not cool! haha),I love that shirt!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafty Jule
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2004 03:55:55 PM »

Cool shirt ...I like the style.  looks good on you

Jule
THIS ROCKS   Logged
shrinkwrap
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2004 04:05:16 PM »

As one of the few remaining original Hanson fans (I don't care if it's not cool! haha),I love that shirt!

I'm gonna be a Hanson mom when I have kids and Hanson's on their reunion tour when they're 50 years old. ^^ Hanson rocks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

put your tinfoil hat on
ophelias_demise

Madness in great ones must not unwatched go

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2004 11:50:27 PM »

The style of the shirt is awesome. Hanson, however, makes me want to die. Three times...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Give a hobbit a black eye! Attack, Space Monkeys, attack!
ysolda
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2004 03:45:48 AM »

hanson are still a band.... something is worng with the world... i thought theyd all be models for the barbie factory or something by now... i thought one of tehm was cute when i was 11, until i realised he wasnt a girl  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

knitting patterns and all sorts of  crafty adventures: http://ysolda.me.uk
Steph
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2004 10:06:11 PM »

hanson are still a band.... something is worng with the world... i thought theyd all be models for the barbie factory or something by now... i thought one of tehm was cute when i was 11, until i realised he wasnt a girl  Tongue

Last I heard of them, they were making news for covering Radiohead's Optimistic.
But that's off topic.  Kickass shirt!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Ways to Rock 1 Chic Pair of Tuxedo Pants
7 Ways to Wear One Party Dress
Simon Doonan Makes Gift Giving for Your Special Lady Magical
How to Get Alessandra Ambrosio Winter Look
Best Dressed With Petra Nemcova
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...