Swap name: Instant Swap Aug 2006
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: craftykate
Sign-up date range: Aug 6-9
Date to send item by: Aug 14
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed? Or 18+?
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions: YES
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed at least one swap successfully before signing up for more: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
Details of swap:
This is another instant swap. The idea is you make something you can make well and quickly and send it to your partner all in one weekend. Sign ups are between now and Wednesday 8/9/06. You will get your partner info by Thursday 8/10/06. Packages will need to be shipped by Monday 8/14/06. Only sign up if you know you have the time and effort to put into a swap on this weekend.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: InstantSwap Aug 2006
Your real name
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?
Type of craft you make?
Type of craft you would like receive?
Any colors you don't like?
Wrist, neck, and ring size?
Any other info about you, your style, what you like, any materials that should not be included? (example "I'm vegan please do not include animal products like leather")
Do you have a blog, wists, etc. that might be helpful?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
lasandri SENT received
yooperhill SENT received
halfelvenwriter SENT received
homerof2 SENT received
mpicky SENT received
craftykt SENT received
homerof2 <-----> lasandri
halfelvenwriter <----> originalyouth
mpicky----->craftykt----->yooper hill-----> mpicky