A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,620
Currently Running With Scissors:
685 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My friend and i emptied around 50 bottle of fabric paint...  (Read 677 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

milkweed*
Once...there was this kid who...

easy peasy pumkin peasy pumkin pie motherf*ckers

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2006 08:01:51 PM »

no joke we seriously emptied around 50 bottles

it started out that we were going to make a tower out of fabric paint, so we were just emptying bottle after bottle onto a shelf. well the tower never happened because it just kept spreading and spreading into a huge glob...when i say huge, i don't mean huge, i mean HUGE, it was falling off the self onto the floor! so we really wanted to play in the paint so we were squishing it in our hands and stuff and we threw it all onto a piece of cardboard to make it look cool, but then we realized, how are we gonna clean our hands off?! we could go upstairs because we would have to ask my mom to turn on the water and she would find out about the huge mess and we couldn't go out side and use the hose because we wouldn't be able to get the door open!
so i decided i was going to have to get paint on the door unless we wanted all that to dry to our hands. whats worse is when we got outside we had to unscrew the hose off because its the kind you have to hold for the water to come out. so now we have paint on the door and the hose...and all over the grass. and also we have paint all over the floor and rug...my bad  Lips sealed

these are ones that we found out were old when we opened them-

we laughed so hard i think i wet myself  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Oh, look at him!" "He's checking out his hair!" "Get off our bus you filthy man." *knock* "'Ello Baybee!"

http://myspace.com/gwuncey
"A TRUE friend stabs you in the front"
AliBeachGrl
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006 08:10:52 PM »

OMIGODDESS!!!  That is quite a mess you have there.........but dang if it doesn't look like fun!   Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds.
~Gilbert K. Chesterton
milkweed*
Once...there was this kid who...

easy peasy pumkin peasy pumkin pie motherf*ckers

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006 08:13:28 PM »

it was super fun! lol, we have so many empty bottles laying around down there...i wonder what i could make with them...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Oh, look at him!" "He's checking out his hair!" "Get off our bus you filthy man." *knock* "'Ello Baybee!"

http://myspace.com/gwuncey
"A TRUE friend stabs you in the front"
MCRguitarMCR
on the brink of finding commotion

I love My Chemical Romance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006 07:57:41 AM »

Im the one who helped Tongue It was sooo much fun. When ever we got a clogged one we would put it on the floor, point it at the box, and jump on it. I did that with the purple one and the top flew off and the inside came out like a turd. The blue one wasnt working, even when we jumped on it. So I cut the bottle in half. The fabric paint on the inside was getting hard so it was cut in half too. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cmc_aust

Wandering in the wilderness, I realised I was LOST

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006 08:34:26 AM »

you could make the empty bottles into a chair?  I did this once with toilet rolls.

You stand them on end in rows.  Depending on the size of the thing you're using (fabric paint bottles in your case), and how big you want the seat to be, you make a square of say 6 bottles by 6 rows.  Tape them together around the outside.  Next, stack more bottles onto one side of the base to make the back of the chair and tape them all together.  Make yourself a comfy cushion and you're good to go!  They are actually quite sturdy.

Cheers,
Ceilidh.

PS, Looks like awesome fun!  Hope your mum doesn't get too mad about the rug . . .  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I support Breast Cancer Awareness.  Do you?

Ravelry
Blog
Wist
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Condition Hair
How to Know When You Should Cut Your Hair
How to Cut Hair Yourself
How to Finger Wave Hair
How to Style Long Hair With Jerome Lordet
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...