A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,488
Currently Running With Scissors:
446 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 68
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Share your Mess...Then let's clean it up!  (Read 89784 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #400 on: September 20, 2006 11:53:03 PM »

Banga, I like Reisling  Wink
Haha! Red or white? I'll swap you for it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
kikigirl
Einstein was hot when he was young

Let's dance! :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #401 on: September 21, 2006 10:28:12 AM »

kikigirl! thats wonderfull! where do i get some? what kind of store? They actualy only have acces in through one rout, so I could just stick one in their passagway, and plug it back up! that would be great. I think theres only one of them.

I've names him Naruto. Because he is capable of makeing it look like theres more than one of him, and becuase that damn show is ALWAYS on at the most inconvenient times.

and kiwimonkey, thank you for the clap!

I realy do feel like i need a button or something saying that i got the clap on craftster.

I hope you feel better bilblio

Banga, I like Reisling  Wink

I'm glad you asked because I was too lazy to find it if noone asked Smiley  Here's the link :

http://www.goodearthenterprises.com/   Tell Naruto (and I'm sure he seems like a loner but they're a partying group) and friends that we wish him to find a glorious mansion to be in and food and parties for all...just not in your house! 

I LOVE, LOVE LOVE the button idea...I think it should say "I was given the clap on craftster by kiwimonkey"....very mysterious sounding and I would laugh out loud if I saw someone wearing it. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bilblio
« Reply #402 on: September 21, 2006 04:25:49 PM »

Well the embarrasment of showing my mess worked... sort of.
Last night I cleared the dining table, cleared my desk, everything was put away and dusted and hoovered, I even defrosted the freezer.

It stayed tidy for about 12 hours.
When I woke up this morning I decided to paint the rest of my storage boxes, and my pinboard.
They are now all neatly lined up in the living room (yep my crafting has spread) the paint is drying and I'll have to give them another coat tomorrow.

Moving the boxes and pinboard means that all the things which were on the pin board and boxes are now back on my desk and dining table.... *le sigh*

My parents aren't coming up tomorrow anymore, so at least I'll be able to get everything finished... that is unless I decide to go hunting for material to cover the pinboard with... or should I be good and use some of the stash?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog - http://www manickitty.co.uk/
My wists - http://www.wists.com/bilblio/
noelle
« Reply #403 on: September 24, 2006 06:03:06 PM »

oooh, there's a floor! i actually did it like i said i would. i am amazed.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dorkariffic
Kind of a hippy.

Hufflepuff Seeker - Dork Extrordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #404 on: September 24, 2006 06:23:11 PM »

Hooray!  Cheesy Looks good! Congrats!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL SWAP: I'm hoping for dinosaur-themed Xmas crackers, or other dinosaur Xmas items. I can make a Jayne Cobb hat, or many other things!

"Before we begin, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you."

Wists & LJ links in pro
teraspawn
« Reply #405 on: October 19, 2006 09:26:12 AM »

Well, I don't have a craft room so much as a craft... box.  Chest, I suppose you could call it.  I don't have any before shots, but here's an "in progress":

And here's it tidy!

..er. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dorkariffic
Kind of a hippy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #406 on: October 19, 2006 09:50:29 AM »

That looks a lot better, teraspawn! Good job!
(Also, I love your webcomic.  Kiss)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL SWAP: I'm hoping for dinosaur-themed Xmas crackers, or other dinosaur Xmas items. I can make a Jayne Cobb hat, or many other things!

"Before we begin, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you."

Wists & LJ links in pro
teraspawn
« Reply #407 on: October 19, 2006 10:52:24 AM »

Thank you! Cheesy

It's nice to be able to find yarn again  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dorkariffic
Kind of a hippy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #408 on: October 19, 2006 01:07:06 PM »

I wish I had a spare room! Right now I have my bedroom, and two shelves in the living room. Eventually, I want to have my desk and my main storage set up in my room, but, so far it's not happening. Most of my craft stuff is slowly but surely moving into it's new home in my room, and it is getting organized, but, when I actually craft, I'm sitting on the couch with the folding table in front of me, or at the dining room table, or at the ironing board in the kitchen.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists & LJ links in pro
mandi
Knit-Addict

Knit-Addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #409 on: October 23, 2006 09:07:41 AM »

Have you guys seen this craft room/studio?  It's just beautiful.  I'm sooo jealous --

http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2006/08/my_new_studio.html

(Sorry if this was already posted in this thread, I just ran across it and thought it was so lovely that I wanted to share!  Smiley)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 68 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Set Up Your Patio For Spring
Kobi Levi Creates Violin Shoes
Flowers Appear to Float in This Ripple Contraption
Design Concept Envisions Semi-Invisible Structures
Sleep Like a Bird in Nests for Humans
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...