A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,651
Currently Running With Scissors:
644 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Share your Mess...Then let's clean it up!  (Read 86482 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

darkladymajesta
« Reply #670 on: January 03, 2010 11:41:53 AM »

Thats the best part of cleaning. You rediscover craft supplies that inspire you Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
eukarya
Freelance Artist and Maker of Crafty Things

Crazy loves me!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #671 on: January 03, 2010 01:04:30 PM »

Thats the best part of cleaning. You rediscover craft supplies that inspire you Cheesy

Oh well said! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

animegirlie
crafty nerdy girl

just make stuff!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #672 on: January 04, 2010 04:42:06 PM »

woo hoo!! Hubby and I spent most of yesterday er-doing our crafty/spare room and making room for his vent hood for airbrushing. now it is mostly clean!

For organization, we foudn the most awesome storage cubes at Target. It's an in-house brand called itso! so fabulous that we think we're going to replace ALL of our current short book cases with them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

New Craft Blog - best way to contact me right now is via the bloggie Smiley

Wists are a wonderful thing!

Want a sticker?
nana of chloe
« Reply #673 on: January 09, 2010 07:48:41 PM »

I have just spent the last couple of hours reading through this thread. I'm so relieved that I am not the only member with one very MESSY crafting-room. I'm intending to re-organise mine this week. My daughter suggests I move all my stuff into the other larger spare bedroom - but if I can already successfully create chaos in a small room I'm a little worried about my continued creativity with more space. Regardless of whether I change rooms the mess has to be sorted first.
It was great seeing the the posted results. Good on you.

PS As I was nearing the end of this thread the thought popped into my mind "I could have done a lot of sorting in the time I've been lurking here" but then I spoke back to myself and said "Yes, but I wouldn't have been as inspired if hadn't completed the thread  Smiley    Smiley    Smiley
Seasons greetings everyone from New Zealand
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LadyLeitzen

feisty cat lurves roving

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: April 26, 2011 12:20:22 PM »

after nearly a year of living here, hubby and i have finally made some headway on our spare (read: 8x8') room. It's got his computer, gaming stuff, and tools on one side, and my crafty stuff on the other. the room has a weird "L" shaped doorway, so its really hard to get a good picture. These two corners still need some work:

(this one is mostly his corner)

it's not too bad, but i'm not sure what the desk chair is doing on this side of the room, and my sewing machine is supposed to go on that table behind it...

this is the corner i'm really proud of. it used to have wire storage cubes stacked to the ceiling, but it made the room feel more claustrophobic than it already is. sorry i don't have a before picture, i shipped the crates off to my nephew this past weekend.

but this is after! and i love it. the top shelf is yarn, spindles, my "yarn fund" kitty bank, and the "juice dispenser" is full of my small balls of leftover yarn. then everything else is pretty much organized. books and patterns are on the bottom shelf, and the wooden cabinet on the side of the picture? the whole top half is yarn, and the bottom is scrapbooking supplies. i do have quite the stash, and i <3 it. i saw an episode of hoarders the other day and nearly freaked out, but that didn't stop me when i found two HUGE balls of multicolored wool at the thrift store for $4.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BestGardenArbor
BestgardenArbor

garden guy, special interest in garden arbor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #675 on: April 28, 2011 01:40:04 AM »

Designate stations for supplies. Prioritize counter space. Keep frequently used tools and materials in open containers.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

secondskin
« Reply #676 on: July 09, 2011 01:00:35 PM »

I'd like to introduce my mess.

My boyfriend and I plan to switch my craft room and our bedroom because the craft room has the TV, which I never watch, and the bedroom is bigger. Yay for a bigger craft room!

I refuse to post pictures of the bedroom as of now because I'm ashamed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

desrika
« Reply #677 on: July 12, 2011 01:17:15 PM »

I'll have to retake a pix of mine I erased it off my phone the other day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Handmade Portraits: Black-Eyed Suzie
Handmade Portraits: Mabel Pike
How to Make a Cocktail Umbrella Lantern
Wreath Artists Reveal Their Work
How to Make Handmade Stockings
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...