A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,586
Currently Running With Scissors:
451 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Edgefield/Aiken Craftsters?  (Read 2560 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Elphelba
« on: August 05, 2006 12:37:49 PM »

I live in Edgefield, and was wondering if there were any Craftsters in this area. It would be cool to meet up some time, or discuss good stores around here for getting stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stop being so damned positive. Staring at the sun only blinds some one. By only looking at the positive, you miss an entire beautiful world of shadows and colors. Don't be overly negative, be realistic. The world is so much more complex and beautiful that way.
sccraftgrrl

elliott sadler #19 evernham racing

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006 09:52:22 AM »

i'm in north augusta  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

just try to do your work and let the melodrama rage on without you....
Elphelba
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006 07:46:50 PM »

Yay. So I'm not all alone around here...What sort of crafting do you do? I like to try pretty much anything I can get my hands on (financial constraints have prevented too much experimentation) but right now I'm really into designing and creating clothing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stop being so damned positive. Staring at the sun only blinds some one. By only looking at the positive, you miss an entire beautiful world of shadows and colors. Don't be overly negative, be realistic. The world is so much more complex and beautiful that way.
glassfreak41
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2006 12:05:56 PM »

Hey Elphelba,  I live in Barnwell SC.  I do all my shopping in Aiken,  I work with glass and I crochet, mosaic, ceramics, and would like to throw on a pottery wheel.  About the only things I don't do are sew and knit.  Would lover to learn though.  Maybe we could meet up some time, I've been looking for a craftster close, maybe to get together and do some crafts together.  Hope your designs with clothing go well for you! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Elphelba
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006 08:57:09 PM »

Thanks. It would be cool to meet up. I've always been curious about learning how to work with glass, but heat and I aren't good friends.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pawnshoppromises
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007 10:54:19 AM »

I live in North Augusta (and attend school in Aiken..ATC). Is there anyone still on Craftster that would be interested in starting some sort of crafting group?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I <3 Personal Swaps and can crochet pretty much anything! PM me!

My Etsy
My Ravelry
My Wist
Elphelba
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2007 07:20:44 PM »

I go to school at USCA. I would be interested in some sort of craft group.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pawnshoppromises
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2007 06:00:54 AM »

I'm going to be taking part in the Jack-O-Lantern Jubilee here in North Augusta on 10/27, if anyone wants to come say "Hi!"

It goes from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM and will be held on Georgia Ave.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I <3 Personal Swaps and can crochet pretty much anything! PM me!

My Etsy
My Ravelry
My Wist
avathegreat
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008 09:20:56 PM »

Hi, I'm actually staying in Edgefield right now, although I'm making moving plans for Greenwood or Columbia.  If you ever want to meet up, let me know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beyond the Aesthetics of Art
Art Station at Mood Indigo, IIT Mumbai
Latte Artist Michael Breach LIVE
Latte Artist Shares Secret To Spicing Up Your Cup Of Joe
George Zimmerman Painting Sells For More Than $100K On EBay
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...