A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,543
Currently Running With Scissors:
662 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 13!  (Read 52820 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mlwl
Wist Klepto

Wheeeee!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: August 24, 2006 12:20:11 PM »

Wow, I thought I had a pretty good "Mood Music" mix until I read that... my iPod is lusting after your songs!  *goes to begin downloading*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: August 24, 2006 01:06:35 PM »

Yes, there is a dark, somewhat perverted, side to me - if you guys only knew you would hide me away.  I dont' let that side out pretty often.. but for some reason this month must be smut month for me - I've had opportunity to craft 3 times with somewhat sordid topics... normally I would just pass those by but no, not this time.. I got a wild hair up my arse. 

yeah, that one eyed monster was pretty funny...  he is made with cotton so not to leave any unnatural or wooly itchy fibers behind....They can come in a variety of sizes too - although if you send me specs for a pretty obscenely large one well.. you KNOW I would have to wonder about you!

and yeah, the songs - I couldn't help laughing at a lot of them..
any cd with Belgian Waffles on it is a really twisted one.. That has got to the be the all time rudest fetish song in existence.  I used to actually dance to that one - and I even still have it on vinyl in the lp box in the closet!  I can barely remember what is on those records!  I need to break them out - I do have a turntable still!

Okay.. now I go back to making my flowers.. and my stuffed animals... and my stuffed dolls... and my normal craftiness.  Sometimes susi homemaker just needs to go wild.

I had fun making that up.  I love a themed package!  I put all I got into those.. yeah, Tanza knew too that me going into "the store" was a big step for me.. that is not in my normal route by any means!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
knitwit

The cookie thief

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: August 24, 2006 01:10:40 PM »

Here's something all ages to share...(saving that song list!)

domUNIQUE received the homespun yarn I made for her and told me it was okay to post photos. I knew she liked rich/jewel tones and especially purple. Stats: Purple yarn: 70 yards merino with glittery firestar mixed in, 2-ply. Green yarn: 69 yards crazy singles with merino, cotswold, mohair and recycled sari silk. Lilac and blue yarn: 45 yards corriedale 2-ply.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #133 on: August 24, 2006 05:10:43 PM »

Check out the awesome headbands that roxybadoxy sent me!

teal paisley, teal stripes, purple stripes - all coordinating

and the action shot -

no, that's not a bald spot - i just got my hair cut and my bangs haven't adjusted yet  Wink.  it's the best photo i could get at such a weird self-portrait angle, but they really do look and fit great!

Thanks again, roxybadoxy!!,
aeronberry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
shop the swap!
roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 24, 2006 05:12:26 PM »

glad you like them aeronberry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: August 24, 2006 05:33:23 PM »

Those headbands are amazing!  I am loving headbands - especially since I am growing my hair back again - I have been wearing the same one every single day pretty much - wist wist wist.

Those are great -

cool yarn too!  That purple is so rich looking!

I live across and down the roads from cotton fields... any of you spinners ever want left over from the field cotton?  After they bale it up there is always tons of it just laying on the ground in piles!  You guys don't want to know what it looks like when that cotton gets rained on - and it kind of stretches on the plant...

this has been an awesome swap month - and it's not even over yet!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
Dorkariffic
Kind of a hippy.

Hufflepuff Seeker - Dork Extrordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: August 24, 2006 05:57:10 PM »

Oh, craftydeb, that package is amazing! (Heh, no pun intended!) I need to make myself a copy of that last disc - I love "Closer" and "Wasted Time"; I'm kind of a rivethead myself.

I'm still laughing that one of the CDs has Peaches on it. She's the source of about 12 running jokes in a group of my friends.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL SWAP: I'm hoping for dinosaur-themed Xmas crackers, or other dinosaur Xmas items. I can make a Jayne Cobb hat, or many other things!

"Before we begin, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you."

Wists & LJ links in pro
knitwit

The cookie thief

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: August 24, 2006 07:08:19 PM »

I live across and down the roads from cotton fields... any of you spinners ever want left over from the field cotton?  After they bale it up there is always tons of it just laying on the ground in piles!  You guys don't want to know what it looks like when that cotton gets rained on - and it kind of stretches on the plant...

Hey craftydeb, that cotton sounds interesting. Maybe we can work something out...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: August 24, 2006 07:30:47 PM »

I think they bale around October or November....  I will work on getting permission to take after the bales have been removed.  They make these massive bales that fit in the back of a pickup truck - they are just huuuuge.... and it leaves just piles and piles of cotton behind when they take them away.  It is just amazing how much is left on the plants.  They are all in bloom right now - they are pretty.  I hate to think that the farmers will sell and more developments will go in - I have to admit that the development I live on was once a cotton field too.  I hate development but it is better than living in the heard of downtown with roach infested neighbors!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
avsceriline
« Reply #139 on: August 24, 2006 08:28:28 PM »

Check out the recipe binder I got from dontlookback!

Front:

Back:

With recipies like fettucini with garlic and sun-dried tomatoes, where can you go wrong?  Grin

And look at the neat dividers!

She put in a *ton* of really great recipies...especially chocolate desserts - my fave! This was such a cool swap item  Grin

Thank you, dontlookback!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012 08:55:38 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | staarlight: my Etsywistsflickr

I <3 personal swaps! Check out my flickr page to see what I can do.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Style Your Hair Into a Messy Bun
How to Style Your Hair Into a Modern Knot
How to Style Your Hair in a Topknot
How to Style Short Hair for Men
How to Style Your Hair in a Perfect Ponytail
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...