A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 296,759
Currently Running With Scissors:
598 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Wist swap August  (Read 6658 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RubyTuesday
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2006 11:03:03 PM »

Swap up-date! I know people are busy crafting but we now have 2 items in transit!! - watch those mail boxes and keep us posted Grin

Anyone thinking of joining the swap please take a look at the wists of the swappers who have yet to be picked:

The Noodle Princess
simplyfussfree
Lol_Stein
kmsmaverick
Subdefective

Thanks  Smiley
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006 01:12:07 PM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mlwl
Wist Klepto

Wheeeee!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2006 08:46:59 AM »

Wheeeee!!! I'm so excited about this swap!!!
I'm in the US (SC) and my wist is http://wists.com/mlwl

Don't feel you have to replicate things on these necessarily, just see the kinds of things I like. Smiley

I'm 26, a former English teacher who wants to be a librarian, married, no pets yet. Sad  I LOVE to read, sing, play clarinet, ride my bike.  I volunteer for a Harry Potter website. 
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006 08:50:00 AM by mlwl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
subdefective
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2006 02:17:43 PM »

Woo! Cheesy

My name is Noelle, I live in Maine (USA), and my wists are here: http://www.wists.com/subdefective

I'm 23 years old, living with my boyfriend, with a gaggle of pet rats. I'm a total geek; I love all things science fiction (Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate/Atlantis.. pretty much anything with star in the title Grin), video games (love the Legend of Zelda and FFIV), books (favorites are Harry Potter series and anything by Stephen King), etc. If it's geeky, I'm there. I'm a history major, and my favorite topic of study is World War II, after that, Ancient Rome. I'm trying to learn to play the guitar, but it's slow going. I'm basically a beginner at most crafts, as I've been more involved in straight-up art before I discovered the joy of crafting. One day I'd like to learn how to knit. I like neutral/earth tones, mostly; grays, dusty greens and pale yellow, etc. Overall, I tend to prefer things that are simplistic and understated, but I do have a sense of fun and like to be crazy once in a while. Smiley

Thanks in advance to anyone who crafts something for me! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
tasha07
Whovian

Doctor Who ♥

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2006 06:11:49 AM »

hi! my name is Tasha and i am addicted to craftster swaps. what can i say, everyone makes the prettiest things! let's see... i'm originally from Ohio, and on a whim, we picked up and moved to Hilton Head Island, SC just around our 3 month anniversary. we decided about 2 weeks before his lease was up and just went for it. so it turned out we didn't like it there, so after a year, we moved to Wilmington, NC, as i'm a HUGE Dawson's Creek fan, and a (kind of) aspiring actress, and this is the third largest film producing city in the United States, so i thought i'd give it a shot. i have two adorable kittens who are brothers who get into EVERYTHING. no territory is left untouched for them. i began knitting in november and i love it. i dabble in paper arts and embroidery as well, and hope to get a sewing machine soon!

my wists

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2006 10:49:00 AM »

Hi - I'm Deb - I live in Huntsville, AL with my family - I am totally outnumbered.  I have 2 kids, a husband and a dog - all boys...

I am a crochet designer and stay at home mom - so I keep myself pretty busy - and have recently fallen in love with swaps!

www.wists.com/craftydeb

Thanks to anyone who crafts for me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
RubyTuesday
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2006 11:37:37 AM »

Yay, someone's received already  Smiley

here's the link to the gallery:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=114261.0

...don't forget to let Bobolink and me know when you've received and of course don't forget to post pics of your partners handy work in the gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jesintexas

a very large poodle, indeed...

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2006 02:04:38 PM »

Hi! I'm Johanna, and I live in Austin, TX with my hubby and ginormous standard poodle.  Even though it is hot here almost 9 months out of the year, I enjoy knitting and have a unruly love of yarn (which means I have a ton of it).  But it's so pretty!  I am teaching myself to crochet, but I'm not quite there yet.  All the amigurumi animals are so cute that I want to learn how to make one.  I would love to learn how to stencil.  I seem to get stumped at making the stencil ... which part do i cut? 

I like birds, bees, jellyfish, squid, robots, squirrels, owls, octopi, simple flowers, bunnies, deer, poodles, dachshunds, food with faces (like fruit and veggies or a wedge of cheese), trees, and a whole heck of a lot of other things.  My favorite colors are green, dark brown, pink, but I wear mostly black or white t-shirts with jeans.  I like natural fibers and fabrics.  I don't think there's such a thing as too many purses, too many shoes and too much chocolate.  I favor food and citrus scents, such as coffee, chocolate, ginger, lime, coconut, grapefruit.  I love going to farmers' markets.  Lately I have been really into Thievery Corporation, Aimee Mann, The Shins, The Cure, Iron & Wine, Band of Bees, Johnny Cash, and Air, but I like all kinds of music. 

Here's my wist: http://www.wists.com/jesintexas

Thanks to anyone who chooses to craft for me! 
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006 01:40:02 PM by jesintexas » THIS ROCKS   Logged

starlawill
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2006 04:22:09 AM »

hi!!! my name is starla. i live in nyc. i'm married with a cat, a dog (my puggy!) and a sugar glider.
i'm addicted to crafting and learning new crafts! i first started with quilting. moved on to atc's. right now i'm trying to teach myself embroidery and needle felting. i still want to learn to crochet. i love temari so i would really like to learn how to make them someday.
can't sew a bag or clothing to save my life unfortunately so i just have to admire everyone else's skills when it comes to that.
i love pretty much all colors.i suppose pastels would be towards the bottom of the list.....
i really love trees. i'm not sure how i started to like them so much but i just find them gorgeous! i love how their branches entertwine and i also love leaves.
i'm very easy going when it comes to people making things for me. as long as you take the time and you don't just throw something together, i'm a happy girl! i just appreciate the effort and the thought! and i really really love crafting for other people!
sooo, my wist is listed in my sig and yes it is quite large. i originally started it as a sort of "shopping list" for myself so i could remember things i've been wanting to get. it just grew from there.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetie pie press
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2006 11:13:09 AM »

i am becky.

i live in canada.

i spend a lot of time at home.

sometimes i am a performer, too.

here is my list: http://www.wists.com/sweetiepie

love!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

veludo
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2006 05:10:01 AM »

i'm in portugal, europe.
i'm 27 and i am  a graphic designer
my favourite colors are pink, some shades of green, red, yellow, orange, black and i love grey
my favourite color combos are pink and green, green and orange, red and yellow, black and dark orange and dark brown, yellow and plum (dark purple)
i like vintage and retro things
i like cats, food, knitting, yarn, beads, buttons, japan, cactus and succulents, stamps, stickers, snail mail, paper, pompoms and felt beads, ribbon, and more and more and more
some of my favourite cartoons/caracthers/whatever are miffy, hello kitty, alice, smurfs, miss piggy,
i do not like gaudy things, golden things, bright pink (i am getting tired of it).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How Turmeric Is Used in Indian Recipes
How Garam Masala Is Used in Indian Recipes
How Fenugreek Is Used in Indian Recipes
How Cardamom Is Used in Indian Recipes
How to Make Tandoori Chicken Marinade
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...