A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
680 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Wist swap August  (Read 6576 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

the noodle princess

When you are the moon....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2006 12:32:50 PM »

hello!
http://www.wists.com/hotpants

i'm in BC, Canada. i live on a small farm near the beach with my husband, doggy, 2 cats and 32 chickens. and a sheep called clementine. we bought the farm a year ago and we are trying our best to live and farm organically and sustainably.
i'm a gardener, i love reading, music, nature, bees, birds, flowers, sea creatures, retro and kitschy vintage stuff, frida kahlo, quentin tarantino, edward gorey, asian or mexican style stuff.
my obsessions are thrift store shopping and craftster!
some of my favourite bands are they might be giants, ween, phish, the beastie boys, femi kuti, the moldy peaches. i'm always looking for new music.
my favorite foods are sushi, olives, and black licorice!
i sew and crochet and do a bit of stenciling, jewelery, and paper crafts. i can't knit my way out of a paper bag but i love knitted stuff.
i like alot of color, bright, crazy patterns, etc.
my favourite color is green, but i like all colors except purple.

thankyou to anyone who may choose to craft for me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*spinswim* my hand-spun yarn and fiber shop!: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5546058
Bobolink
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Note the knitting pirate chalk bag!

I hate it when rocks eat my head

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2006 02:04:03 PM »

Hey!
So from now till August 14th conctact RubyTuesday for crafting approvals (but cc me) . She will give you feedback and she will update the sent received list.
Continue to contact me about sending and receiving.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Bobolink
Sorry I've been absent! Can't wait to chill with you all again Smiley
Anyone want to swap alphabet ATCs?
Bobolink

Note the knitting pirate chalk bag!

I hate it when rocks eat my head

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2006 02:55:42 PM »

I'm in California

About me: 28  year old grad student who spends way too much time on craftster at my desk, instead of where I should be- at my bench doing experiments. I love all animals and animal motifs. Owls and all birds, forest animals, cats etc.. Right now I'm really into sea otters and California quail. I'm just starting to be serious about going to the climbing gym and I love it. I love nature and sea themed stuff and city / artsy stuff too. I love all colors, bright ones over pastels, but earthy ones are great too especially for a nature theme. I also prefer off colors to primaries- ie turquiose over navy blue. I love any old, vintage, retro and mod looking stuff and patterns- but I really like modern stuff too. I love old vintagy stuff like adds ie- fruit crate labels and pin ups. I love when prissy crafts are mixes with racy stuff ie an embroidered pin up- I think that really represents what us awesome craftsters are up to. I also love food stuff, sushi, meat, sweet stuff etc.. probably cause I love food! And I love japanese and mexicana stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sorry I've been absent! Can't wait to chill with you all again Smiley
Anyone want to swap alphabet ATCs?
boo
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2006 02:24:35 AM »

I've been picked?
Oh my, the excitment!!!!!! Cheesy

Thank you (to whoever picked me), I'm just finishing stuff from another swap and I'll be checking for the wists of you guys Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

simplyfussfree
yay, wists!

I'm the dumb looking one on the right.

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2006 10:18:37 PM »

I'm in England. Anyone who chooses me, thanks loads!

http://www.wists.com/simplyfussfree

About me: I live in Los Angeles but will be living in England for the next month and a half with my boyfriend. My name is Jana, I just turned 26 years old in late May. I like green <3 ( foresty/avacado-y ), and browns. I'm obsessed with travelling and with Romania, Russia, and Poland. I like Victorian looking things, forest themed things, Hansel and Gretal, things with trees on them, birds, ferns, bikes, and nesting dolls. I don't like: metallics, fun fur, yarn with a sheen ( like simplysoft ), when people clip their nails around me, and when people clap at the end of movies.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006 10:35:35 PM by simplyfussfree » THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyTuesday
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2006 05:18:54 AM »

http://www.wists.com/RubyTuesday

About me: I'm in the UK, I enjoy making things out of nothing! I'm at my happiest when making things, I enjoy crochet, making stained glass -copper foil method, making Jewellery, and occaisonally I knit and sew.. I can usually be found at the end of an assorted trail of yarn and thread but I've recently discovered altered books so I guess the trail will soon include paper! Wink

I love most pastel colours and the ocean and beach are probably my favourite themes, I love dainty jewellery and prefer silver tone findings.  ... I'm hooked on craftster and have recently discovered swaping!!

Thanks to anyone who picks me! Kiss
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006 05:46:51 AM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

koi

crochet is my thing!

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2006 12:00:44 PM »

Hi! I live in Italy. I'm a wife with no kids and two dogs, I work in a baby playground, and I have a lot of fun crafting with kids!

Colors you like are purple, salmon and lightcoral pink, firebrick,  aubergine, mustard yellow, aquamarine, turquoise, teal, chartreuse green, rosybrown and indianred. Also olive green, mohagany, wines.

Designs in particular I like natural - that is, designs from nature - I love dragonflies! Also mermaids, butterflies and flowers, corals, lotus flower. Japanese motifs, skulls and flowers, mexicana images, frida style. I also love ethnic stuff, fabric and motifs, I like sari fabric and Hindu jewellery, chandelier earrings...
I'm bohemian, I like to mix different style together, I like crochet and felted stuff, loopy necklace, earrings and chunky glass beads bracelets, jeans, stencilled and decorated tees, and colorfull bags! I do wear lot of used and second hand clothes, I'd love some recon clothes to add to my wordrobe!

My hobbies are (besides crafting of course) yoga, pets, reading, surfing the web, go shopping for thrift stores and markets, I love second hand stuff.

I collect mugs, tin boxes, especially Chinese and funky colored boxes, I collect anything related to dragonflies( jewellery, boxes, shirt, fabric, beads, stencil, paper,  pins... anything), bags and shoes, beads, jewellery cases, bug pins, mexican style crosses, and dias de los muertos stuff, fabrics.

Here's my wist:

www.wists.com/koi
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006 12:03:53 PM by koi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knit_core

I put the RAGE in beverage.

Too lazy to be evil

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006 01:45:21 PM »

http://www.wists.com/knit_core

Hi!  I'm from Chicago, I'm 25, I'm single, and I'm finally up for a promotion at my job!  (woo hoo!)  I have a black moor goldfish, and I'm the proud auntie of two ferrets.  My hobbies are knitting, reading and travel.  I love Scandinavia, but really want to go to the UK, soon.  Two of my three best friends live in Alaska and Florida.  I drive a mini van.  my favorite colors are blue, brown, green and dark teal.  My favote scents are vanilla kind of scents, like buttercream and creme brulle'.  I LOVE coffee and chocolate.  I love purses, and I would love to get a swap journal based on any of the themes in my Wist!  Thank you to whoever picks me!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by."  Douglas Adams

Debbies only get respect in the knitting world.  How unfair is that?

Because Poe wrote on both of them.

Anyone up for a Jasper Fforde swap?
Lol Stein
Cat lady

Atomic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2006 10:22:32 AM »

Hello there! I'm Jessica from Philadelphia. I'm 24, live with my boyfriend and 4 cats (I've finally become a cat lady). I love kitschy things, mod 60s, vintage 20s-40s, pale yellow, mint green, turquoise, polka dots, stripes, birds (especially owls), horses and horseshoes, Harry Potter, artwork, and literature. I'm not really sure what else I should put here Smiley

My wists are more like suggestions and don't need to be exact: www.wists.com/lol_stein

I'll keep adding more things, so feel free to check back. And if someone chooses to craft for me, thank you!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006 10:51:23 AM by Lol Stein » THIS ROCKS   Logged

So what are you, a mod or a rocker?
Six of one, half a dozen of the other, really.
------------------------------------------------------------

Want to do a personal swap?
kmsmaverick
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2006 01:52:41 PM »

hello! i am kristine, i'm in massachusetts. i have a wist list now too.

you can see it at www.wists.com/kmsmaverick

i like things that make me smile. I have a somewhat whimsical and not really matchy matchy sort of personality. it occurs to me these days that i am a hopeless romantic. but not a syrupy sweet sort of romantic. i like it when people are thoughtful of each other. I think the movie gosford park has the most romantic plot line. sigh. anyway, i like rock and roll. like the replacements, foo fighters, the clash, and weezer, to name a few.

i enjoy planning trips. imaginary vacations and itineraries for when i get there. sometimes i do, others i don't. i like to day dream and tell everyone about my fabulous holidays over and over again. i can't help it, they were such fun!  I love to pretend i'm a local, and try to immerse myself in the culture of the place i am visiting. tell me about your neighborhood!

I am a sport-o. not really a tomboy, but a true tee shirt and jeans kinda girl. i like cats, and cartoons, but not those like cat dog. or the fairly odd parents- have you ever watched that show? i can't believe we let kids watch it! i enjoy things that are interesting, and pleasant to look at, i'm not into shock value.

this is slightly shaggy dog now, but of course i am grateful to anyone who might want to make something for me.

oh! i'm so excited; i've been picked! someone's going to craft for me! thank you very much C.Deb!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006 05:39:02 AM by kmsmaverick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Knit the Rib Stitch
How to Cast Off in Knitting
How to Cast on
How to Knit a Simple Baby Hat
How to Condition Flowers for Flower Arrangements
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...