A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,610
Currently Running With Scissors:
693 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: August 2006 Birthday Month Swap--moved to CLOSED SWAPs  (Read 9631 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: August 02, 2006 03:44:47 PM »

PLEASE READ ALL RULES BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR INFO IN.

NEW RULE:  Newbies will not get credit or feedback on this swap unless they craft for their fellow August Babies!!!  You can put up you list if approved, but it will not count as a completed swap...

DO NOT POST YOUR LIST UNTIL I SEND YOU A PM SAYING TO DO SO

Swap name: August 2006 Birthday Month Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alwaysinmyroom--I AM NOT AN AUGUST BABY (organizers change every month)
Sign-up date range: 8/01/06-8/31/06
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after you claim someone unless other arrangements are made ahead of time
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no!
Non-U.S. participants allowed? yes!
All ages allowed? Or 18+? all ages!
Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that every participant meets these conditions: YES

Details of swap:  This swap was organized so everyone can get something crafty for their birthday!  Please read the guidelines carefully.

* If your birthday is in August, then you can post your wishlist for this month. To do that, you must first PM me with the Swap questionnaire filled out.
    * Once I PM you and let you know you have been approved, you may post your list of things that you would want to receive.  The more you think of, the better.   The last wish you will post is "a surprise."  Then you will post a bio about yourself, including where you are from and what your birthday is.
    * Please post lists only.  No discussion on this thread please.
    * Everyone will then go through the lists and choose a craftster they want to send a birthday gift to.  Your birthday does not have to be in July for you to craft for someone.   If you want to choose someone, just PM me with your info (including your address, please), who you want to craft for,what item, and I will send you their address.
    * If you chose to craft for someone, you have 2 weeks to get the item out the door unless you communicate in advance that something will take a bit longer.  If two weeks pass, and I don't hear anything from you…you guessed it, negative feedback!
    * Each person can be chosen unlimited times!  HERE'S THE CATCH- if you get chosen, you must send the person who crafted for you a thank you note in the mail.  You will get negative feedback if you do not send a thank you note (it can be a postcard even).  I think this is a fair trade for all the crafty goodness you'll be getting!
    * It is super important for everyone to keep good communication.  When you send, let me know, and of course, don't forget the DC#.  When you receive, let me know and publicly announce in the gallery (even if you don't have pictures).  Also, let me know when you send off your thank you note (no DC# required, you're on your honor!).
    * You can choose to craft for as many people as you like, but you cannot "owe" more than 3 things.  If you are a newbie and this is your first swap, you must successfully send once before choosing again.
    * Some people absolutely cannot send to people overseas for any number of reasons.  Please state at the beginning where you are so that we can respect this valid concern.
    *When one of your items is chosen, please cross it out so that it is easier for others to see that you have been chosen and what has been chosen.  It wouldn't hurt to thank the person at this time either.

Original idea thread and discussion located here
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=68058.0
If you have any more questions or suggestions, you can post on the link above, or send me a PM with "August 2006 Birthday Swap " in the subject line.

If you want to POST A LIST (YOUR B'DAY IS IN AUGUST), information to send to organizer:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap- August 2006 Birthday Month Swap
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address
Your Birthday

If you want to SEND TO A CRAFTSTER BIRTHDAY, information to send to organizer:

If you are already an August birthday baby, you do not need to send me this info below again.  Just send me who you want to craft for.

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap- August 2006 Birthday Month Swap
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address
Who and what do you want to send to?

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE. PLEASE PUT "AUGUST 2006 BIRTHDAY MONTH SWAP" in all PM's!!

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

GALLERY: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=112690.0
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006 01:23:48 PM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make all things!!

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006 03:45:42 PM »

AUGUST BIRTHDAY BABIES - in alphabetical order this month!!!

almostascone          
                      aura_reincarnation                   NEWBIE
                      avril222                                 
                      cookies                               
                      curlygirl51                          
                      esmerelda                              
                      flying_babyb                           
                      danderson                                Aug 09
                      frogz                                      
                      gougeaway                          
                      ironic                                
                      joolz                              
                      k8kre8s                                  
                      kristyguna                        
                      laughinglark 
                      oops creations                      
                      pixelpusher                                   NEWBIE
                      slygrimalkin                     
                      sonjaboo                       
                      susanab                                  NEWBIE
                      summerthyme                           Aug 08
                      theworldfamous                      
                      veganxwater                       

captainriley                               NEGATIVE--no communication
                      craftymammy                         NEGATIVE NEWBIE

Non August Craftsters<----------WE LOVE YOU FOR CRAFTING FOR AN AUGUST BABY!!
                      ctgirl           Positive
                      danfreek22   Positive
                      inle_rah    Positive
                      jesintexas  Positive
                      moonlightbliss33   Positive
                      peariso     Positive
                      shewilldieyoung.   Positive
                      subdefective  Positive
                      dulcinea --thanks for stepping in the last minute!! Positive

Who is crafting for whom:

green=FLAKER with no communication

• craftymammy(angel) is sending pixelpusher something for the wee one--

THANK YOU CARDS TO BE SENT/RECEIVED

• danfreek22 is sending summerthyme a monster bag----thank you card needed
                      • susanab is sending sonjaboo a funky headband and cuff----thank you card needed
                      • laughinglark is making a special necklace for hiptobeme----thank you card needed
                      • summerthyme is sending esmerelda a non-knitted wrist cuff----thank you card needed
                      • cookies is sending aura_reincarnation some cardstock--thank you card needed
                      • flying_babyb is sending veganxwater a mixed cd----thank you card SENT
                      • avril222 is sending frogz something sciency--thank you card SENT
                      • esmeralda is sending ironic fingerless gloves----SENT]
                      • jesintexas is sending captainriley a needle roll--SENT/DCN shows RECEIVED--need communication from CAPTAINRILEY
                      • marmalade bombs is sending joolz some recipes and specialty wrapping paper
                      ESMERELDA IS ANGELING!!! THANKS!! thank you card RECEIVED
                      • alwaysinmyroom is sending craftymammy various supplies on her list--thank you card needed
                      • ctgirl is sending danderson a baby quilt--thank you card needed
                      • danderson is sending pixelpusher some baby stuff--thank you card SENT
                      • hiptobeme is making a crochet amiigurumi surprise for sonjaboo -send out to be announced
                      dulcinea is angeling for sonjaboo!! thank you card needed
                      • marmalade bombs is sending gougeaway a mixed cd
                      Thanks jesintexas for angeling! SENT
                        • kristyguna is sending laughinglark some fabric----thank you card RECEIVED
                        • gougeaway is sending k8kre8 something from her wist----thank you card RECEIVED
                        • sonjaboo is sending gougeaway some sweeties and altered books stuff----thank you card RECEIVED
                        • sonjaboo is sending laughinglark some kanzashi pins and maybe other stuff----thank you card RECEIVED
                        • kristyguna is sending veganxwater an alternacraft book----thank you card RECEIVED
                        • shewilldieyoung. is sending gougeaway some music and other goodies----thank you card RECEIVED
                        • veganxwater is sending gougeaway some ATC's----thank you card RECEIVED
                        • avril222 is sending susanab a gothy look plushie----thank you card RECEIVED
                        • k8kre8 is sending gougeaway a surprise----thank you card RECEIVED
                        • kristyguna is sending a surprise k8kre8s----thank you card RECEIVED
                        • gougeaway is sending slygrimalkin a surprise----thank you card RECEIVED
                        • avril222 is sending summerthyme a learn to knit kit----thank you card RECEIVED
                        • veganxwater is sending frogz some vegetarian recipes--thank you card RECEIVED
                        • alwaysinmyroom is sending flying_babyb a surprise--thank you card RECEIVED
                        • cookies is sending theworldfamous earrings----thank you card RECEIVED
                        • subdefective is sending kristyguna some crafty jewelry made from electronic parts!!--thank you card RECEIVED
                        • frogz is sending a sewing guide to oops creations----thank you card RECEIVED
                        • peariso is sending k8kre8s an easy dress!!WOW!----thank you card RECEIVED
                        • inle_rah is sending avril222 a felt starter kit----thank you card RECEIVED
                        • peariso is sending dandersona crochet hook roll----thank you card RECEIVED
                        • jesintexas is sending cookies a gift of time spent printing out instructions of things that cookies wants to craft someday----thank you card RECEIVED
                        • aura_reincarnation/alwaysinmyroom subbing is sending curlygirl51 a surprise--RECEIVED
                        • theworldfamous is sending almostascone fingerless armwarmers--thank you card RECEIVED
                        • jesintexas is sending almostascone something from her wist--thank you card RECEIVED
                        • pixelpusher is sending oops creation a surprise----thank you card RECEIVED
                        • danderson is sending kristyguna some funky stitch markers----thank you card RECEIVED
                        • alwaysinmyroom is sending cookies a coin purse and some embroidery supplies--thank you card RECEIVED
                        • ironic is sending marmalade bombs a surprise--SENT/assumed RECEIVED--she is a flaker and flakers usually don't send thank you's for getting stuff but the rest of us thank you for your effort and hope you will post a pic of what you sent
                        • moonlightbliss33 is sending marmalade bombs a knitted pincushion--SENT-assumed RECEIVED--flaker and flakers usually don't send thank you's for your gift--please post a pic if you have one so the rest of us can appreciate you!
                        • marmalade bombsis sending veganwater a mixed cd
                        Thanks inle_rah for angeling! thank you card RECEIVED
                        • joolz is sending curlygirl51 a surprise (oooo something panda bear themed!!) -- --thank you card RECEIVED

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                          « Last Edit: November 02, 2006 04:03:36 PM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
                          Craftalongs Moderator

Make all things!!

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006 04:06:26 PM »

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

I will be on vacation from August 4 through August 14.  I will have some internet access but I sure don't want to be here ALL the time, hee hee.  Please sign up quickly so I can approve you before I go--I will check again this weekend but I may not be able to PM everyone with addresses, etc. so please be patient--and let's be sure each August baby gets a special gift!!!
                          THIS ROCKS   Logged

hiptobeme
                          « Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006 04:54:02 PM »

Yeah its my birthday!
                          My List:

Anything off my wists lists

Anything Totoro related, T-shirts (size medium) Hats socks toys anything

soft and/or funky yarns for my stash for creating amigurumis with 

A cool binder for all my patterns Im constantly collecting with maybe pictures of animals or sealife

Supplies for marble magnets such as a 5/8 hole punch, does one exist?, and epoxy glue/silicon glue

white roving for my needle felting

Beads any size any color ,I especially like wooden ones with designs or shell beads

Polymer clay kit so I can try my hand at that

A kit to try my hand at T-shirt stenciling

Dyes form the Dharma trading company http://www.dharmatrading.com/ so I can step up my dyeing

Topi  from knitty http://knitty.com/ISSUEspring06/PATTtopi.html  in cream or green

A pair of knitted socks I wear a shoe size 7.5 (american)

I could really use a pretty necklace just for me , maybe something with cherryblossoms or partridges I love partridges (not the band/show the bird ) thankyou! laughinglark

T-shirts with some kind of stenciling such as an owl , jellyfish, gnome, hedgehog, hermitcrabs , kitties, maybe an image from the movies "8 below" "love actually" "walk the line"

Surprise me I looove surprises and on a side note my little niece is turning one on my birthday , which I predicted she would be born that day as soon as I found out my sister was pregnant Wink, so any little baby hats/toys surprises would be happily welcomed too

Alittle about me  Im 28 soon to be 29 my favorite colors are oceany or fall colors and color combinations like brown/blue and pink/brown Im a huge animal fan and hope to adopt a kitty soon and a trio of hermitcrabs , so crafts for them would be cool too. feel free to PM me and asks for specifics Im almost always near the PC
                           Thankyou to anyone who sends me something at my age most people dont even bother with a card anymore Undecided
                          « Last Edit: August 03, 2006 07:01:18 AM by hiptobeme » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Taking a break from Craftster so I can finish up my swaps!
                          almostascone
                          « Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006 05:12:56 PM »

Hey everyone! My birthday is on August 1st! I just turned 18, and I'm very excited about it. Happy birthday, all you other August babies!
                          Also, I move down to Champaign-Urbana (also in Illinois) on August 17th, so ask me for my college address if you think you'll need it... n__n

I am in Chicago, IL.

I would loooove:

-The "quickie dress that anyone can make"/convertible dress in black, dark teal, or dark red- http://rowena.typepad.com/rostitchery/2006/06/one_seam_conver.html
                          -Funky knit/crochet/even sewn hats. I love food themed hats especially! I already have a cupcake hat. n__n
                          -Jayne hat (from firefly!)
                          -Knit/crochet armwarmers. I'm trying to build up a collection! Everything about these is gorgeous - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=75506.0, but I also want stuff like http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=5798.0 and longer versions of http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=82156
                          Also, in honor of my amazing new crazy lasandri hat, armwarmers that match it would be great! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/cheeeserocks/Crafty%20things/Received/CRAZYLASANDRIHAT.jpg - Thank you, TheWorldFamous!
                          -A padded laptop case, with a nice long messanger bag-type strap.
                          -A messenger bag to hold all my crafting materials
                          -These slippers in black/dark teal, black/dark red, or any other dark color combo you think would look nice! US women's size 7
                          http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=75906.0
                          -A sock monkey! I have none! T__T Any is fine, but I LOVE this one  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=16739350.msg940771#msg940771
                          -A sweater like this, in dark teal, black, dark red, dark grey, or dark blue -  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=16739325.0
                          -A stenciled (dark colored) shirt/hoodie that says in white/a light color -  "YOUR ≠ YOU'RE [next line] LEARN THE DIFFERENCE" or
                          "THERE ≠ THEIR ≠ THEY'RE [next line] LEARN THE DIFFERENCE"
                          -An illusion scarf! With a cupcake as the illusion!
                          -An embellished hoodie!
                          -Something having to do with me turning 18!
                          -Anything from my wists! http://wists.com/almostascone   Thank you jesintexas!
                          -A surprise based on my interests!

I'm about to turn 18 (August 1!) and head off to college at the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana to major in Food Science. I've lived in Chicago all my life, though. I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, but I like to dress up sometimes. I don't have pierced ears, and I only wear purses that sling across my chest. I love hedgehogs, candy (especially chocolate and gummies!) and other sweets. My favorite color lately is teal, especially paired with black, white, or brown. I love dying my hair fun colors! I also love Dr. Seuss, especially The Lorax.

A bunch more info on my likes/dislikes is here - http://cheeesecrafts.livejournal.com/563.html#cutid1

Thanks in advance to anyone that picks me!
                          « Last Edit: August 16, 2006 08:59:58 AM by almostascone » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps.

http://www.wists.com/almostascone
                          Avril222
                          « Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006 05:55:01 PM »

My wish list

Honestly, the one thing that I am beyond obsessed with is the quickie dress that anyone can makeI do not sew well and my measurements for this dress are: waistband of 34 and 4 wide, the straps should be like 96 long and 8 wide.
                          http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=104089.0

Some carded wool so that I can make felt beads like here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=21330.0
                          Or some cool felt beads

A felt starter kit?   That would be awesome thanks inle_rah!!!!

A food related reconned (sp?) tin a la http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=106856.0
                          Or anything that is neat

Um, a tutuI always want to wear a tutu

A microscope slide necklace kit with some slides and copper/silver foil

Some shrinky dink paper so that I can make my own shrinky dinks

A satin mini top hat like this http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=91957.0

this monster shoe needs to be on my big 8.5 US size feet
                          http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=53255.0

I dont know a cool necklace or a bracelet

Ooo, maybe some flower earrings?

a surprise made by you

so me: i live in somerville mass. by way of buffalo, ny. I am 24 about 25, i am a special ed teacher and i just got a rufus, a boxer puppy, and turtle, my 3 year old bearded dragon, klaus: a baby african pygmy hedgehog, and bill murray: my leopard tortoise...i am obsessed with alllll of my pets....so go crazy and thank you in advance!!!
                          « Last Edit: August 18, 2006 03:14:29 AM by Avril222 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

k8kre8s
                          hand-made, not slave-made

power to the cats

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006 05:59:20 PM »

well, shucks, thanks to anyone who picks me  Grin  seeing as practically everyone i know will be out of town for my birthday (y'all know what i'm talking about).

i'll be 28 on august 11th  Tongue

my list:

1. handspun chunky yarn (oh, pretty please!)

2. an embroidered tank top (size sm.) with one of my favorite designs on it-- see below.

3. this ADORABLE amigurumi bunny, in light blue or brown. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=16738731.msg946324#msg946324

4. knit leg warmers (maybe with tiny cables?) in tan, olive or chocolate. i kind of have scrawny chicken legs.

5. any kind/colour of wool batt, roving or other raw fibers for spinning (i'm taking classes in the fall & want to build up some supplies)

6. a bolero like this in green, purple, brown, or tan http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=95488.msg902872;topicseen#msg902872

7. circular vest like this
                          http://www.geocities.com/julsey723/circular_shrug.pdf

8. an outlaw skirt made out of denim or tiny cord. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=77451.0

9. a flipside style hat with a little front bill (i have a big head tho' so pm me for measurements) http://www.flipsidehats.com/

10. big wish: a pretty long sleeved sweater like this in a single colour http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=94352.msg892124#msg892124

11. vinyl fabric (the solid coloured plasticy stuff on one side, fabric inside) in pink, turquoise, grass green, or sparkled colours

12. umm... anyone want to make me the famous "dress anyone can make" rostitchery dress?
                          http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=104089.0 preferably in a nice green, blue, or chocolate brown.
                          umm... there is a goddess out there named peariso. thankyou!

13. a Nestlace (wire bird nest necklace) like this, but a little smaller http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=93294.msg912641#msg912641

14. this scarf/shrug combo is VERY cute! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=94728.msg934490#msg934490

15. sweater boots, size  7 in brown, green, blue, or turquoise. see wists for link.

16. little birdie note cards. be creative with fabric, ribbon, papers, stamps, paint, whatever. you can check out my flickr set for ideas: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54469047@N00/sets/72057594106141328/

17. HUGE ohmyGOSh i would love you forever if you made me something like this shrug in green or brown http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=99710.0

18. something from my wist. (at the bottom down there) please check
                          with me first, cuz some of that stuff has been made. oh the mystery... thank-you GougeAway AND kristyguna

or a surprise!

"about me"
                          i'm 27 and 7/8ths, a grad student and social worker, and i live in vancouver, canada.  colours i like are greens (esp. limey or olivey), pink, turquoise, most blues, chocolate brown. colour combos i like: light blue or turquoise/chocolate brown, pink/olive green, eggplant purple/olive green, lilac/burgundy. i like brighter stuff and i rarely wear black.  im kind of a hippie and like nature themed images like deer, birds, trees, owls, flowers. i also like powerlines, typewriter letters, bmx bikes, airstream campers, and a-frame cabins.  i dig camping, road-tripping, photography, crafting...   please pm me or check out my wist if you need prompting.
                          « Last Edit: August 17, 2006 07:49:05 PM by k8kre8s » THIS ROCKS   Logged

flying_babyb
                          Monkey Queen

Monkey QUEEN

View Profile
                          « Reply #7 on: August 02, 2006 07:15:06 PM »

Weve just moved and Ive got a new room. I cant paint so Im trying to beautify my room. Im going for a Asian theme. I live in Wisconsin. MY birthday is August 30. I will be 22. I work in daycare with school aged children, and preschoolers so I try to keep my room as a personal retret.  .. Also It might help you to know that my  broadway and Asian room is red, black, and gold and I love bamboo.

1.    Old BAND tee (Any size, I will be using them for wall art)
                          2.   Altoid tin (hum, themes you ask?
                          A.   Bosco (third watch)
                          B.   A mikey from third wacth tin (Charlie day)
                          C.   Rent (Roger is my fav, so is angel. Maybe something from the song Glory.
                          D.   Mark Greene (from er)
                          E.   Make me smile tin
                          3.   Those takeout boxes. The cool Chinese ones. It would be really cool if they were black or white with red symbols.
                          4.   A picture frame like this one http://www.pattiewack.com/projects/asian_frame.jpg
                          5.    Angels green Halloween purse from rent
                          6.   wall art
                          7.   another knitted or crocheted mouse http://www.vipfibers.com/store/images/Mouse.jpg
                          8.   A star like this (wow) http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=83862.0;topicseen
                          9.   A brodway themed goodie?
                          10.   A suprize
                          THIS ROCKS   Logged

Monkey girl
                          GougeAway
                          Have a savage love for reckless wonder...

Celebrate Your Vices!!

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2006 07:33:39 PM »

Oh, goodness, this is so exciting!

A little bit about me: I live in Washington state. I'm going to be 22 on Friday, August 25! Yay! I'm interested in languages of any kind, altered books, video games, and crafting in general.  I'm a quirky book nerd and generally described as a big kid, which suits me just fine might I add.

These are a few of my favorite things:
                          Tea; word inspired (dream, wish, curiosity, etc) jewelry; shadow boxes; my wonderful old-school silver charm bracelet; 80's Nintendo(especially Super Mario Bothers); Lewis Carrol's Alice in Wonderland; lucid dreaming; sushi; traveling; Adult Swim; cupcake-inspired crafts; and ANYTHING to do with birds (my favorite animal.) So any crafts associated with these things would tickle me pink!

My much debated and obsessed-over wish list:

-I can't knit, so anything knitted would be awesome!
                          -I'm recently obsessed with the adorable creatures you craftsters are churning out: amigurumi animals and felted stuffies included.  Some of my favorite animals: BIRDS, deer, octopi, horseshoe crabs, dinosaurs, and pirates.  =)
                          -A rubber stamping or felting kit.
                          -Quirky stationary or notecards
                          -Anything raw-meat related, I don't eat it, but it sure does make me happy! (Look to my WIST if you think I'm crazy on this one!)  =)
                          -Altered book supplies
                          -Candy from my childhood: FunDip, candy buttons, pez, pop rocks, etc.
                            Gracias, sonjaboo!!!
                          -Anything Robot related
                          -ATCs Thanks, veganwater!!  I can't wait!
                          -Cute pillow cases for my new room this fall!
                          -Old art magazines or books
                          -Music you like, and think I will, too!  =) Thanks, marmalade bombs, I feel spoiled~
                          -Anything off of my WIST
                          -And finally a surprise!  I love surprises!
                             Thanks k8kre8!  =)

Lurk me:
                          www.wists.com/gougeaway
                          www.myspace.com/contouroflife

Thanks so much for anyone who crafts for me!  I really appreciate it!

*EDIT:  I don't have a digi camera, only a cell-cam, so if you could take a photo before sending, I would be so gracious!  Thanks so much!
                          « Last Edit: August 17, 2006 11:53:12 AM by GougeAway » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm up for Personal Swaps!

http://craftycuriosities.blogspot.com/
                          aura_reincarnation

Wiccan and loving it! www.mysticauras.etsy.com

View Profile WWW
                          « Reply #9 on: August 02, 2006 07:54:22 PM »

Hello everyone!My Birthday is on August 17th!I will be 26 years old. Smiley
                          Happy birthday to all you other August babys! Have a great birthday!  Grin

Things I would like to have/get--

1.)A needle felt kit!Really all I need is the needles with the tool that you use it with! Thanks to my mom!

2.)Any wool yarn that I can dye! I want to try my hand at it!

3.)Any knitting supplies other than needles!I have all the needles I need!

4.)Tinkerbell/Buddah/Pagan related checkbook cover!

5.)any wool roving for felting,handpainted or natural colored!

6.)I would LOVE some of the felted bowls from the one skein book!

7.)Any handmade soap. I love lavender,rose,jasmine,green appple, and stuff of the like!

8.)I know how to knit so anything to help me learn how to crochet would be great!

9.)Any crochet hooks or knitting DPN's!(for knitting I already have size 3 and 6 DPN's)

10.)Anything you think I might like with tinkerbell on it!(I have a purse and a wallet!)

11.)I go knit every thursday so I could really use something to carry my book,folder,notions,yarn and what Im making in!Right now I just have a regular canvas bag from hobby lobby that I painted tinkerbell and the tree of life on.Anything to do with knitting,tinkerbell,Wicca or Geishas (s?) on it would be great!(This bag will be around small children and litlle old knitting ladys so it needs to be friendly to all!)

12.)Rubber Stamps!

13.)Card stock! I cant wait to get some of this! TY cookie!

14.)Hole punchers that make anything but a circle.(Hole needs to be an inch or smaller please!)

15.)My new kitty needs a punk type bed! She is orange,long haired and we named her Morgain (More gain).

16.)A surprise!Who doesnt love them?!

Ok somethings about me!
                          I hate girly colors! If its pink its trash unless its VERY HOT pink with black! I love Black and Red together and alone. I am married,no kids,1 bunny,4 birds,2 hamsters and 14 assorted types of fish! I love animals!I wear earrings but only if there gold.(just so you know not to send me any!) I dont really like purses I carry a wallet.I cant have sweets,im diabetic. Cry Im not a lace and ruffles kind of girl! I like the darker things in life! LOL Wink
                          So thats me in a nut shell.If you need to know anything else please please please pm me! Have a great month! Grin

~UPDATE! I got a kitty yesterday! Look at #15!~
                          « Last Edit: August 13, 2006 11:13:43 AM by aura_reincarnation » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
                          Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Jump to page:
                            Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
                          include swap threads
                          advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
                          November 2013 NewBeauty TestTube Is Shipping Soon
                          The Monday Makeover - The Perfect Pink Lip
                          The Monday Makeover - Perfect Lashes
                          How to Do Halloween Gothic Makeup
                          Best & Worst Beauty
                          Latest Blog Articles
                          Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
                          @Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
                          DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
                          Become a
                          Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
                          Buy Craft Supplies
                          Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
                          Moderators

Follow Craftster...