Swap name: Fabric Stash Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Retroeva
Sign-up date range: 1-11 Aug
Date to send item by: 1 September
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Nope!!!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
All ages allowed? Or 18+? all
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed at least one swap successfully before signing up for more: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
My fabric stash overfloweth with fabric that Im sick of sewing with, or that I just have grown to not like anymore. And yours has too! So gather up all of your fat quarters, and exchange them with another craftster to revive your fabric stash. You need to send AT LEAST 6 pieces that are 1/4+ and AT LEAST 2 pieces that are 1+ yard.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?
What kinds of fabric will you be sending?
What kinds of things do you sew?
Any predominant colors/pattens/prints/textures that you want?
*very important* HOW MUCH FABRIC WILL YOU BE SENDING?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.