Swap name: I have a disease swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: retroeva
Sign-up date range: 1-10 August
Date to send item by: 1 September 20 September
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): The more the merrier
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed at least one swap successfully before signing up for more: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
So we are a sickley crew, and when ilnesses and diseases flare up, it is not fun. Heck, the day to day of it isnt fun. So lets bond together to make the best of the situation. Im not going to make a mininum or max requirement for items to swap, because it will vary from disease to disease. Some ideas for "survival kits" may include:
a diary or log book for symptoms
a nice holder for any medical equiptment or medicine
movies/books/mix CDs incase you are down for the count with flare ups
and anything else you can think up
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?
What illness(es) do you have?
What are the symptoms?
What are some ideas for a "survival kit" that you can suggest?
Would you prefer someone with the same/similar disease, or would you mind learning about someone elses ailments?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.Partner list: