A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,607
Currently Running With Scissors:
494 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I have a disease swap Send out by 20 September  (Read 10435 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

redheadskydiver
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2006 09:13:02 AM »

I signed up for my migraines. I was getting them everyday for a while. Now I'm on a preventative med for them. But now I deal with the side effects of the meds every day and I still have break through migraines about once a month or so.

Christina
THIS ROCKS   Logged
flying_babyb
Monkey Queen

Monkey QUEEN

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2006 02:40:22 PM »

migranes  thats one i  didnt list.  i suffer from those too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Monkey girl
talihina_sky

Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2006 03:48:12 PM »

I'm interested in this swap, but I don't know if I can join...all my craft things are at my mom's house and I've been staying at my dad's this summer. I have depression and ADD.

I would love to be able to craft things for people to make them feel better! I'll have to wait a bit to see if I can join, but I hope all goes well if I can't.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

* My Wists     
* Do you have old magazines laying around that you want to get rid of? I'd love to use them! Send me a PM.
craftypixie

opinions were like kittins, I was giving them away

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2006 04:48:05 PM »

So I was just trying to brainstorm on some things to make and I thought a CD with relaxing music or some klind of meditaion thing could be cool.  I have a lot of fatigue and I was thinking a personalized pillow case or nap blanket...I don't know just some ideas
THIS ROCKS   Logged

muguet
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2006 06:12:29 PM »

craftypixie, I like your ideas!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog:
http://muguet.wordpress.com/

And the essential wistlist:
www.wists.com/muguet

Recycle your books and get new ones! PaperBack Swap
xgreyoutx
[batteries not included]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2006 09:59:48 PM »

I sooooo want to join this, but I just moved two days ago, and I'm worried that I'll get to involved in too many projects and not do this as well as I would like to... I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with though!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

so rad, my grandmom wants my wardrobe
i hopped on the wist bandwagon
semicharm86

You met me at a really strange time in my life.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2006 10:14:32 PM »

i'm not signing up for this swap, but i just wanted to stop in and say what a great idea i think it is! i can not think of what could be more uplifting for the soul than handmade goodies made especially for your specific needs! not to mention how uplifting crafting for someone else can be. Smiley kudos to all of you in this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beadizzygrl
Tutorial Contributor

My Perty Thangs......If the green light is on, I am home!!

MONSTER good luck coming my way!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2006 12:04:57 AM »

I too have MS craftypixie, wow you are very new dx then huh?  Well I was dx in 91 at the age of 23.  I think I have been around block many times with various symptoms past 15 yrs.  In my bad times (when having to crawl on floor to get to room to room) can feel like the end of your life.  But with time and meds and HOPE things got better.  I know it is summer, so my idea may not apply, but in winter, the glow of a candle sure helps trick your brain that you are warmer.  OH WAIT, just thought good excuse to bead that eye patch I have had in mind for couple of yrs.  I have double vision (some times) and I wear UGLY PLAIN eye patch helps me focus on my bead patterns.  I see maybe a celtic knot eye patch in the future.   OOOOOOOOOO  I am excited!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gina
I am not obsessed with Perty Thangs, I am disciplined...

I have alot to share, all you gotta do is ask.

Crochet, x-stitch, Ribbon embroidery, plastic canvas, beadwork, polymer clay, wire work, and now TATTING!!  Please help me learn to knit, then I might be complete.
TheFeltedOwl
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2006 08:51:57 AM »

Im In!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftypixie

opinions were like kittins, I was giving them away

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2006 11:27:39 AM »

I too have MS craftypixie, wow you are very new dx then huh?  Well I was dx in 91 at the age of 23.  I think I have been around block many times with various symptoms past 15 yrs.  In my bad times (when having to crawl on floor to get to room to room) can feel like the end of your life.  But with time and meds and HOPE things got better.  I know it is summer, so my idea may not apply, but in winter, the glow of a candle sure helps trick your brain that you are warmer.  OH WAIT, just thought good excuse to bead that eye patch I have had in mind for couple of yrs.  I have double vision (some times) and I wear UGLY PLAIN eye patch helps me focus on my bead patterns.  I see maybe a celtic knot eye patch in the future.   OOOOOOOOOO  I am excited!!!!

thank you so much for the winter tip, and for sharing about your MS Smiley and good luck on your eye patch! I want to see pics when your done Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Texturize Hair
How to Get Rid of Static Hair
How to Choose the Right Shampoo
How to Do Your Hair Like Selena Gomez
How to Braid Extensions
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...