A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,583
Currently Running With Scissors:
519 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Any San Bernardino Crafters out there?  (Read 4647 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

diykitten
Tina

I craft, therefore I am.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2008 10:29:22 PM »

It looks like we're trying to start a SnB knitting group in Riverside at Back to the Grind coffeeshop in Riverside.  Tuesdays at 7pm.  I'm sure it won't be limited to just knitting, so anyone who would like to join, please come.  It would be so fun to meet other creative craftsters in the IE.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

diykitten
Tina

I craft, therefore I am.

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2008 11:52:00 AM »

Just wanted to update everyone on the SnB session last night. 

We had 6 wonderfully crafty girls knitting/crocheting, chatting, drinking, and snacking!  We're from all over the place, Riverside, Beaumont, Loma Linda, Crestline, Cerritos, and other locations that I don't remember right now.   Smiley  Despite the diverse background stories, we all have a surprising amount of craftiness and sweetness in common!

We are always happy to meet more craftsters.  Join us every Tuesday, starting at 7pm at "Back to the Grind" coffeeshop, 3575 University Ave. in Riverside, CA.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iivegot54321
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2008 09:27:58 AM »

Just wanted to update everyone on the SnB session last night. 

We had 6 wonderfully crafty girls knitting/crocheting, chatting, drinking, and snacking!  We're from all over the place, Riverside, Beaumont, Loma Linda, Crestline, Cerritos, and other locations that I don't remember right now.   Smiley  Despite the diverse background stories, we all have a surprising amount of craftiness and sweetness in common!

We are always happy to meet more craftsters.  Join us every Tuesday, starting at 7pm at "Back to the Grind" coffeeshop, 3575 University Ave. in Riverside, CA.

I'd love to join in, but I'm in San Bernardino for school during the week. I'll be sure to come down during the summer if it's still happening. the Grind's my favorite coffee shop in Riverside.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
diykitten
Tina

I craft, therefore I am.

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008 08:57:28 AM »

I'd love to join in, but I'm in San Bernardino for school during the week. I'll be sure to come down during the summer if it's still happening. the Grind's my favorite coffee shop in Riverside.

Yeah that's fine!  We've been doing good with the SnB.  We're still on every Tuesday from 7-730-ish to 9pm at Back to the Grind in Riverside.

See ya there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

desired constellation
fire eyed girl

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2008 08:43:13 AM »

i'm in san bernardino too, well colton/san bernardino and i would love to join but my car is kind of a piece of junk and it would prob die on me if i try to drive over there. if there's any meet up closer here then i could prob go.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

diykitten
Tina

I craft, therefore I am.

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2008 02:22:45 PM »

i'm in san bernardino too, well colton/san bernardino and i would love to join but my car is kind of a piece of junk and it would prob die on me if i try to drive over there. if there's any meet up closer here then i could prob go.

I live in Loma Linda, so if you wanna meet up some other time than Tuesdays, I can meet up with you somewhere.   Smiley  My roommate crochets and she would like to craft closer by too.  So maybe we can all meet up on a Thursday evening?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

desired constellation
fire eyed girl

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2008 10:42:56 AM »

that sounds good. i don't knit or crochet but i love to sew and always have little sewing projects going on. i'd love to join a crafting group of some sort but there's nothing of the sort here. hopefully there's one soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

diykitten
Tina

I craft, therefore I am.

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2008 02:28:36 AM »

that sounds good. i don't knit or crochet but i love to sew and always have little sewing projects going on. i'd love to join a crafting group of some sort but there's nothing of the sort here. hopefully there's one soon.

There is a group that I knit with every Friday in Redlands.  Would you be interested in joining us?  We meet up at Citrus Plaza by Starbucks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyda79
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2009 01:44:43 AM »

This is awesome!  I am in Riverside and also attend CSU San Bernardino!  Would love to meet up sometime!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
76/50 swaps
74/50 friends/family
150/50 total
diablita
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2009 01:18:05 PM »

I am from Riverside also. I used to go to the SnB at Back to the Grind but I have't really been doing any knitting lately. I would be interested in meeting other Craftsters in the area. Needlework is the only really portable craft that I do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Creole Brown Roux Part 1/5
How to Make Homemade Jambalaya
Bermuda Travel Guide - WaterLot Inn
Snack Recipes
Beef Brisket Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...