A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 304,743
Currently Running With Scissors:
533 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 24 Hour Swap: Sign Ups CLOSED, Send August 7th 5:00pm  (Read 5566 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MoonLightbliss33

Knitting Love <3

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2006 12:58:17 AM »

i hope i can get a swap done in time so i can join im at the 5 swap limit
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gladrags

another little craftling.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2006 08:15:57 AM »

eep.
four swaps on the go, i think i'll finish them by then. this one sound super fun, knowing me it'll take me all night ahaha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ChloeisCrazy
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2006 09:14:04 AM »

I should be some feedback by the 6th.. I hope! This swap is cute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2006 04:00:01 PM »

This swap sounds like fun but those of us in Canada may have a problem since Monday (the 7th)  is a holiday and not all the post offices will be open.  Hmmmmmm, I'll have to give this some more thought!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Madmatigan79

Back by popular demand...

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2006 07:08:40 PM »

This swap sounds like fun but those of us in Canada may have a problem since Monday (the 7th)  is a holiday and not all the post offices will be open.  Hmmmmmm, I'll have to give this some more thought!

I'm glad that you pointed that out, Homerof2. Of course, for the Canadian craftsters, I suppose it would just be a matter of letting Kitty1256 know that we will be sending late due to a statutory holiday (when the PO opens the next AM).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kitty1256
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2006 09:05:24 PM »

I'm glad that you pointed that out, Homerof2. Of course, for the Canadian craftsters, I suppose it would just be a matter of letting Kitty1256 know that we will be sending late due to a statutory holiday (when the PO opens the next AM).

That's fine.  Just let me know.  Like I have said, the point is that this is a quick swap with a quick sign-up period, you craft, and then send-out as quickly as you can.  If the post office isn't open, you obviously can't send so just let me know that and it will be fine.  I just don't want people sending out a week later because they felt like they didn't have enough time to craft or something.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

knit_north
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2006 02:21:28 PM »

hmmmmm i do have an artist talk to faciliate on sunday but i have monday off so maybe this is do-able!
craziness in a good way
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitty1256
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2006 02:50:24 PM »

hmmmmm i do have an artist talk to faciliate on sunday but i have monday off so maybe this is do-able!
craziness in a good way

hopefully not too crazy..its only 1 medium or 2 small things!  only a couple hours of crafting.

just so that everyone knows, i am working on sunday from 7:30am-4:00pmEST.  I will still be able to get out partners no later than 6:00pmEST, but if you PM me with questions during sign-ups, I can't guarantee that i will be able to answer your question until after 4:00.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

reethi
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2006 02:51:15 PM »

This would have been easier to do if Monday hadn't been a workday - seems like there's really only 5 or 6 hours of crafting time for the people that have to work the day and need a full night's sleep... (I'm really showing signs of old age with this comment, I know...)

Of course, I might still end up joining  Undecided - I'm just thinking it might have been slightly easier if this had sign-ups Friday, with all Friday night and Saturday morning to swap...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a lot of African tie-dye fabric (100% cotton) that I need to clear out - contact me if interested, and we can swap for stuff?
I love personal swaps.
http://wists.com/reethi
http://weekendcrafting.blogspot.com
kitty1256
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2006 04:07:30 PM »

This would have been easier to do if Monday hadn't been a workday - seems like there's really only 5 or 6 hours of crafting time for the people that have to work the day and need a full night's sleep... (I'm really showing signs of old age with this comment, I know...)

Of course, I might still end up joining  Undecided - I'm just thinking it might have been slightly easier if this had sign-ups Friday, with all Friday night and Saturday morning to swap...

that's probably true....but i'm sure that i will be organizing more than one round of this.  so we will see what happens this round, and possibly change it to be on a friday next time.  thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Take Pictures with a Changing Sun
How to Isolate Your Subject
How to Crop in Camera
How to Get a Vivid Image
How to Get a Strong Foreground Image
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek
October 15, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...